Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Bengali, I'll give it a go. I'll just open my trusty folder full of GSR clips to help me decide....and I'll probably lose count, hope you don't mind. Maybe I'll do top four from each season. I always was a non-conformist.

Season One~
Blood Drops - When the team is in the break room and Sara tells Grissom she left the kid in the car.
Sex, Lies, and Larvae - When Sara brings Grissom the blanket and the thermos.
Boom - When they're blowing up test bombs together.
Evaluation Day - The scene where Grissom tells Sara she doesn't have a case because it was a gorilla instead of a human. Sara says, " I can't believe you...You, with your pet tarantula, your maggot farms, that komodo dragon on back order. You should be more sympathetic to the senseless murder of an innocent gorilla.

Okay, I'm gonna pause here for a bit. Season two a little later.

Same as seattle geez are we connected at the hip or what and bengali I meant 1x02, "Well, I don't ever have to turn around" I saw their chemisty immediatley:drool: the look's, the smiles the "we know something you don't know" and S/2 coming up as next, this is fun;)

THE START on CSI!

TAPE ME UP "I love my work":thumbsup: she's lovin' this!

EVALUATION DAY that fabulous smile!

Last edited:
Yeah. If we do one season a day we can give Bengali a big build-up to her birthday.
A season by season GSR extravaganza from today until the Fourth of July. Woo hoo!
I'll tell you what, you could get four cute GSR scenes just from Sex, Lies, and Larvae.
Not only the blanket/thermos scene, but the scene where Grissom walks in on Sara while she's snoozing in the break room, the 'Do you want to sleep with me?' scene, and the scene where Sara's all agro with Grissom outside the autopsy room and then they wheel up Kay Shelton and we get those cute geeky grins out of both of them. *sigh* CSI when life was still simple.

FANTASTIC Piper heart wrenching and so powerful
LoveHearts.gif
great collection of them together, the love so strong, you can cut it with a knife, and the David Bowie, song perfect:bolian: you're so talented
hug.gif

wtganigoodbye2cb.gif

Righty-o, four top GSR moments for Bengali.
Season Two~
Scuba Doobie-Doo, the chalk scene, of course.
Burden of Proof, when Gris sends the plant. 'From Girssom'.
Primum Non Nocere, 'Since when have you bee interested in beauty?', 'Since I met you'. *Awwww....*
Anatomy of a Lye, when Gris takes Sara's arm to guide her across the street. *Such a gentleman*

Okay, here are my overall top 4 "aww" moments:

1. Sex, Lies, and Larvae: sitting together with the pig
2. Primum Non Nocere: beauty scene
3. Leapin' Lizards: love letter reading
4. Cross-Dressing Carp: proposal scene

Now, I thought of these four without looking at any clips or timelines, so my favourites are likely to change by tomorrow. :lol:

A cool idea I just thought of was we could name our top 4 moments for different categories like "aww" moments, geeky moments, sexually charged moments, etc.

What do you all think?

Guys, please keep in mind that posts in shipper central must contain at least three lines of on-topic posting. The off-topic posting should never outweigh the on-topic discussions. Also, if you are going to post pictures, you still must include at least three lines of on topic discussion.

Thanks.
Did anybody read this post yesterday? Because I am still seeing posts after posts that are totally off-topic. It's time to get back and stay on topic (on topic is talking about Gris/Sara). Please keep other problems in other threads out of this one and follow the highlighted above.
This is the third reminder I've had to post in this thread in TWO days and consider it your last friendly reminder.

Also, fan videos are to be posted in the Fan Video thread pinned at the top of the page and not the individual shipper threads themselves.

Here's a couple more from S/1 containing some of their special moments:bolian:

sexliesandlarvae.jpg
where Grissom tests the pig for the flies to start, showing that it was the same time as the body for them to start lying their larvae, and how funny when Warrick told Sara, "she'd have to clean up the pig mess" and she covered him with a blanket!

stripstrangler.jpg
where the scene was Sara being the decoy, and Grissom so worried and not wanting her to do it! and another great acting scene on her part and in the little mini mart, the guy who wasn't the 'strangler' is the guy from "The Office" ironic, now he's got a hit show!

Great pics, and moments. I can't wait to see the reunion!
I am gonna add my video to the shipper video thingy and call it a day. Oh, just made a new Billy Petersen wiki with ilovegsr.
http://crazybillyfans.wetpaint.com/

Also, ya'll great GSR fans ought to check out my wiki (see sig) and read the latest editorial.

I am hearing through the grapevine that
The rumor I keep hearing from my 'good sources' is that there WILL be a GSR marriage and it's extremely possible that Sara will get preggers in season nine!

For the spoiler-free, it's NOT really a 'spoiler', but I wanted to do that to be safe!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
HI, everybody, the reason nobody is on here, is the site has been expierencing "data base problems" I couldn't get on last night or today, till now and I want to say THANK YOU to all of you, for your fantastic support so many pm's I will say it here, cause it would take hours to respond to all of them I've always got your backs too:bolian:and benagli13 you always give me a giggle:lol:, thank's and your all the best fans on this site, I got over zealous, and paid the consequences, I won't say any thing else, but I have been licking my wounds,.............. carrying on, I think that the writers have something spectatcular for us on GSR, just like I knew, and others too that Sara didn't die, and knew she was coming back and "inking a deal" more than one ep. the strong GSR fans that we all are, we 'kept the faith" and we got mostly what we'd hoped for!! the handwriting is on the proverbial wall on them getting married, if they aren't already, and he's leaving for 6 weeks [Billy] and she's only on so far for 5/6 eps. so doesn't that seem suspicious as to where this is headed? some re-caps for you all, and which ep. did you think they were so in tune with each other "Nesting Dolls" or 'Committed"?

SARA ATTACKED

GRISSOM CAN'T GET IN

THE POTTERY INCIDENT
Sorry if this post is 3 days behind the curve, but the DATABASE ERROR has kept me AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS.

Not to go off on a tangent here, but...

Did anyone else notice the Butterfly in the lower corner of the window in the photo "Grissom Can't Get In"?

As for Season 9, I am convinced we will see them get married or get a confirmation they are married. I hope for many happy days ahead.

I keep getting blown off too. I wonder if this post will even work, I've tried it three times already.

Anyway, no honeybee, I didn't notice that picture until you pointed it out. Didn't committed come after butterflied? How cool is that little thing in there to keep us GSR's going. Thank you for pointing it out.

Time for some S/3 Awwww moments from everyone. Also, GSRluver, I think that's a great year. We can keep the lists going, and that will get us thru the summer. I started the Awww moments, so when we are done with them, you can start the next
list, then desert, or piper or seattle etc.

i wanted to add my two semi-unspoiled cents to the premiere discussion. all i know is that
Sara is coming back.
the rest of my post is speculation.

if Sara comes back in the premiere i think that it's going to be her who will be doing the comforting, since Warrick's been more of a Grissom's friend (as long as he dies of course.) i can just see Sara taking Grissom's hand, and going for reversed Nesting Dolls. on the other hand, i'm not sure whether we are going to get a grief-scene with G/S at all. (and to be precise, i don't think Grissom would cry. one tear seems like his limit.)

other thing if she comes back in a later episode. i would actually prefer if she returned in episode 3 or 4, cuz the GSR would definitely be less bitter-sweet. and we got way too much of that lately. i feel like watching some happy geeks.

I keep getting blown off too. I wonder if this post will even work, I've tried it three times already.

Anyway, no honeybee, I didn't notice that picture until you pointed it out. Didn't committed come after butterflied? How cool is that little thing in there to keep us GSR's going. Thank you for pointing it out.

Time for some S/3 Awwww moments from everyone. Also, GSRluver, I think that's a great year. We can keep the lists going, and that will get us thru the summer. I started the Awww moments, so when we are done with them, you can start the next
list, then desert, or piper or seattle etc.
I know how you feel, I either get blown off or get rude comments. LOL!
I knew about the Butterfly in "Committed", how cool is that? Rambo and Goldfinger tend to stick butterflies in eppys for the GSR.
Next, I think it was "Grave Danger" part One with the Trigger scene. Too cute:)

Okey, dokey. GSR awww... moments for,
Season Three~
Blood Lust, Sara gets pulled off of a seminar to help at a crime scene, where Grissom says, 'I need you'.
One Hit Wonder, While in the locker room, Sara and Grissom talk about whether you ever really know someone. She tell's him about finding her brother's stash.
Play With Fire, Sara takes a deep breath, squares her shoulders, and follows Grissom around the lab; presumably to ask him out on a date, which she does at the end of the ep.
Play With Fire, 'Honey, this doesn't look good.' After the lab explosion.

Boy, awww...moments are few and far between in this season. Thank God for Play With Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back