Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey HoneyBee good eyeball, I just looked at it, and had never noticed it, you'd make a great CSI:thumbsup: and on S/2 here's a couple of caps from S/2 eps.

burdenofproof2.jpg
Sara "SO Gris, what do you think and where should we go now? Gris' we start at the beginning, will you be up for it?" Sara "You know I will, take me there" Grissom, are you driving or me? Oh, you decide, I really don't care!

anatomyofalye.jpg
"I love you when your on my side and my team, so lets do it, and where the H is Greg"? You know him he's always late:rolleyes:OK, lets just start without him! OK, wait till I get ahold of him:scream: Sara "Be nice Gil, He's probably got a good reason!

From Season Four's "Bloodlines"
Grissom-"Come on, I'll take you home. When we get there, ya wanna make out?"
Sara-"Ok, Gris, but I am a little tipsy, can I have some coffee first?"
Grissom-"Sure,honey, I want you awake for this."
Sara-"Gris, who is running the lab?"
Grissom-"I left Greg in charge, he was the only one there."
Sara- "Oh, no!"

:lol: Greg here we come chaos, that's funny, but nice dialogue, when the screen went black:wtf: so some from S/3~

THE ACCUSED IS ENTITLED Grissom and Sara meet Phillip Gerard! Sara, do we really need him Gil"? Grissom, "he's a forensic scientist too, and we need all the theories we can get" Sara "he knows more than you do" Grissom" the sly smile "no comment"

ABRA CADAVER Grissom finds a butterfly, thus our theme! and continues to be "Butterflied" really gets into this whole things! they both love butterflies, and other creepy crawlers, but this beautiful insect rules!

BLOOD LUST Grissom explains to Sara why he called her back from a conference, "I needed you, cause your the best":thumbsup: are you OK, and how was the conference, any thing you want to tell me"? "Grissom, we'll yeah, but later when were alone"
1194018418.gif

Last edited:
Awwww...GSR moments from,
Season Four~
Invisible Evidence, The Pin Me Down scene. Wow!
Eleven Angry Jurors, When Sara and Grissom are looking for the bee, crawling around on the floor, 'Well, that explains it, it was an inside job.'
Butterflied, the whole thing, (what are those Grillows thinking) especially the end, Grissom's monologue about being too afraid to take a chance on love.
Getting Off, 'I haven't seen you for awhile, have I?' 'You see me every day.'
Bad Words, Vixens.
Turn of the Screws, 'we'd like to be alone'.
Bloodlines, When Grissom picks Sara up after her near DUI.

See, I knew I'd have to use more than four at some point.

AWWW these really are great moments. I love re-living them through posts and pics like this. Butterflied, still one of my fav episodes of all time. I just love it from beginning to end. Especially the end and the scene when Gil gets the, um...flash? of Sara instead of the vic living in the apartment. I love when they show it like that, and then the monologue, and then uh the coup de gras when you see that she has been hearing it. I have goose bumps, and how many times have I gone over this scene? Still love it. I may watch it on Friday since it's my birthday and my hubby will be working and my son can't listen to fireworks (he's autistic and the noise freaks him out poor little guy). Yeah, I just might.

ETA-desert did you ever get that pm/email?

AHHH, S/4 my all time fav. when I was so hooked on Billy/Grissom, and the best episodes ever, and with our couple too, one could see the tightness and closeness of their relationship
1194018436.gif

imageFLIP1.gif
Pin me down:drool: and wait till I get you home the sizzle of this overwhelming:drool:

OVER TALKING "Whatever happened between us, or not, well, never mind I shoudn't have said anything. I'm always overtalking when I'm around you, tongue tied eh? me too, if I was next to him!

AHHH, S/4 my all time fav. when I was so hooked on Billy/Grissom, and the best episodes ever, and with our couple too, one could see the tightness and closeness of their relationship
1194018436.gif

imageFLIP1.gif
Pin me down:drool: and wait till I get you home, the sizzle of this overwhelming:drool:

OVER TALKING "Whatever happened between us, or not, well, never mind I shoudn't have said anything. I'm always overtalking when I'm around you, tongue tied eh? me too, if I was next to him!

11 ANGRY JURORS Grissom talking about the bee, 'It was an outside job"

TURN OF THE SCREW great ep. the rollar coaster and them working so close on this case, underneath the coaster, and him with Wally!

Last edited:
my favorite moment is a little odd. I like the one where Sara says there are nine dots on a piece of paper. I like that it shows Sara knows how Grissoms mind works. Also she tells him her idea but still lets him figure it out for himself.

I have a scene-related question. Wasn't there a scene in which Sara was on the stand in a courtroom and the other lawyer was asking her about touching a superior/coworker? About the chalk scene, but in a later episode. I am trying to see it in my mind, but I can't tell if it's real or a dream I had, or even a fanfic scene. But I'm picturing it, so I think it must be real, right? Or have I just completely lost it?

^ The Accused is Entitled, S3 Ep02. Marjorie Westcott, Tom Haviland's lawyer, kept trying to discredit the CSIs to win the case. Sara's been asked about Hank Peddigrew and the bra, and then later about Grissom and the chalk scene. Westcott wanted to present Sara's pattern of behavior and prove that she would do anything to 'please her boss'.

Hey, guys. I just finished mt video for the YTDaW monthly challenge...Was I?
GSR, of course. The challenge was to make a black and white video, so I picked a song with a real old time, honkey-tonk feel to it.

It's Sara's point of view. The main refrain is 'was I drunk, was he handsome, and did momma give me hell?'. I really had fun with the Grissom clips for the handsome part, and the 'did momma give me hell' clips were kinda fun to choose, too.

PiperGrissom can I hug your source? I nearly fell off the barstool when I read your little tidbit =)))))))))))
I don't know about the rest of you, but I did in fact notice that yellow and purple butterfly painting in the window or whatever. It's not terribly pretty IMO and I know I'll probably get slapped for that remark, but, you know *shrug* it's probably from one of the staff member's kiddies.
Orange_cat I finally got around to listening to your stuff and it's ah-MAY-zinggg! We should do something. I haven't had time to record anything aside from a quick-and-dirty KT Tunstall cover, but yea. Good stuff amie :)

PiperGrissom can I hug your source? I nearly fell off the barstool when I read your little tidbit =)))))))))))

Like I said, it's still called a rumor, but if ya think about it, it's totally possible. Makes me happy too!!!!! :)

Has anyone heard any NEW news? I've got nothing at the moment, except 9x5 is called "Revelation"

Well, I've been discussing it with amigos, and they all said they heard the same thing. Ahh, just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Have you guys heard anything about GSR and Grillows MySpace accounts getting deleted over and over again? The people over there are getting pretty crazy about it. I even got deleted, and now all my genius work is gone :(

Well, I've been discussing it with amigos, and they all said they heard the same thing. Ahh, just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Have you guys heard anything about GSR and Grillows MySpace accounts getting deleted over and over again? The people over there are getting pretty crazy about it. I even got deleted, and now all my genius work is gone :(

Sorry about you loosing all your hard work. The same thing kinda happend to my home page of my GSR wiki, except I am the idiot that deleted it by mistake! You can imagine the fit I had (Just ask ilovegsr, she'll tell you!)

I am hearing that my spoiler could very well be true, but we've got a wait in front of us.

Hope you GSRers will check out and join my two wiki's. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back