Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

NOT HANNAH.
    HANNAH'S WHAT MADE HER LEAVE.
    SORRY, BUT NO HANNAH.
    Marie, on the other hand, I like :)

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Oh, crud!!!!!:eek: How could I EVER forget that????:confused:
    (Maybe because I fast forward over her in GoodBye and GoodLuck??)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

bengali13 your funny, does your hubby appreciate that? NO Hank:klingon: and the Shakespeare, good memory:thumbsup: he got his love letter to her, from him! and Piper I like Eden, cute, where did the Willa come from? here's one you'll all love and Piper great for your sites! NO Hannah or Hillary!

AND BABY MAKES THREE

Here's a site that does have her listed in the credits, although I'm not sure how accurate this is!

http://epguides.com/CSI/

4. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

I've seen that list too, it was all over the spoiler threads before the Great War began and we ran out of spoilers to keep the people contented. Melovesitt, I cried when it first showed up, and then I rubbed it in my bestfriend's face :D Stupid Jorja-haters. Put down your haterade.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Did anybody read this post yesterday? Because I am still seeing posts after posts that are totally off-topic. It's time to get back and stay on topic (on topic is talking about Gris/Sara). Please keep other problems in other threads out of this one and follow the highlighted above.

thanks.

6. PiperGrissom

Desert, Eden is my oldest daughter's name and Willa is the name of a coworker's granddaughter.
    I am seriously thinking that this COULD really happen.
    So, any new spoilers for the sweet spoiler boxes?
    I have been checking all of my sources, and there is NOTHING!!!:scream:
    I am just dying for new news!!!!!

On another note, has anyone found any good butterfly moments for my butterfly page?:confused:

7. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Jorjaann, you are sooo right. I totally forgot about Hannah being that girl's name, but see I said smart name, and it was. My totally bad. I still like Marie (for Mdm Curie). I could totally see that. Or Jane or Emily to keep with authors. But I still like Marie best. (She is also the cute girl kitten in The Aristocats too :) ).
    I hadn't been on all day yesterday, because I kept getting data error when I tried to sign on the page. Is anyone else having that problem? I miss you all when I'm away.
    And Desert, I'm glad you think I'm funny. My hubby doesn't think I'm all that funny. He just keeps telling people how nice I am. (His quote is that he married Mother Theresa.)

8. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Yes, 1CSIMfan, I read the modpost. Sorry I linked 'Because I Could Not Stop For Death', I completely forgot that it's got an 'M' rating....I've been beta-ing it, so I know there isn't any smut and hardly any bad language, so I forgot it wasn't 'Teen'. I know, lame excuse. I'll endeavor to be a better fangirl in the future.

And yes, Dessert,:thumbsup: I've been having lots of trouble getting onto the website, too. Don't feel bad, they aren't out to get just you. And probably not out to get just us GSR shipper's, even though some days it feels like it.

Piper, I love your avatar! But Billy's dirty in one of the pics. Can you please pause it on that frame so I can wash him off?:devil:

Now, on to those three very interesting GSR questions....These are only my musings, I have no inside info, just hunches.

GSR in season 9...I think TPTB will be feeling a little bit burned by the rating slide for the second half of season 8, so we'll get us some real good, subtle, GSR until Grissom is gone. They just can't afford to lose all us GSR shippers, we are legion!

WP's hiatus...Dare we hope it? A honeymoon in the Amazon? Or, maybe Grissom goes away to work on a really big FBI serial killer case involving insect activity. I've got a feeling though, that JF will pretty much only be appearing in the eps that WP is in, if so they'll have to account for Sara's absence as well as Grissom's.

How Season 9 will end...I think that they'll have to end the season with Grissom leaving. I hope like heck WP signs another year, and maybe if the ratings rebound he will. He does say he only stays for the fans. TPTB might go back to the aborted bee story arc from last season. Grissom gets all hot and bothered about saving the world by saving its bees, and goes off to work in Africa, taking his new wife(that would be Sara, for any lurkers who might be looking in) with him. He comes back to Vegas a couple of times a year to help the new supervisor(and the ratings), Catherine (or maybe Nick), hopefully bringing Sara, who's earned a masters degree in entomology, so she can assist her husband!

Okay, I think thats it for now. See ya girls later. I'm working tonight, so if you don't see me, don't worry.

Oh, and Bengali, want your pressie this weekend if it's ready? Or would you rather wait until the end of next week?

9. PiperGrissom

seattle,I think you are onto some good ideas on season nine!!!!

10. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Seattle, I love that post, (see your pm). I think that is exactly how the season should go.

I call for votes, all those in favor of Carol M. hiring Seattle to write CSI episodes with David Rambo say aye. Those opposed (no non-GSR shippers allowed to vote on this thread) say Nay.
    Aye.

11. PiperGrissom

AYE!!!

12. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

You guys, you're making me blush!

But seriously...I wonder what the hours are like for a writer on CSI.

Dang! What am I thinking? The writers get to be on the set...that means meeting JF and WP! How cool would that be? And just think of how much GSR I could sneak into the eps...mwahaha, I'll give those anti's something to complain about.

I'd say sign me up, but sadly, the one time I tried to write a case file fic I never finished. How sad would that be, to have to say, 'Yeah, I had a job writing for CSI. But, I got writers block and got fired.'

Maybe if they fulfill all our dreams and do a GSR show on HBO I could get a job writing the smut scenes. Yeah. Now there's something to aspire to.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah seattle you have great ideas, send them your script:bolian: and then they'll invite you [all expenses paid] to Hollywood and you'll get to meet all of them, just PLEASE get a pic. with Billy:drool:, sorry you had your stuff deleted, I feel your pain, if you know what I mean:scream:and cute names Piper and your avie drool, drool!! do you all remember "Crash & Burn" whern Hank the skank broke it off with Sara, and he goes "I'm sorry" she goes "Me too" and then goes to the car with Cath, and she asks "got any plans"? Sara goes "Nope" and she goes 'Wanna get a beer"? Sara goes "Drive" and then you hear 'Wild Horses" playing in the background wow, such beliveable acting and the tears flow:brickwall:where the hell was Grissom to comfort her.. sometimes he was so cold & so unavailable!

HANK AND SARA

SARA AND CATH

Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

No problem about the M rated fic. It's easy to forget. ;) Also, the reminder was for the ETA part in bold, not about the fic.

As for the board, there's been some problems for the last couple of days (actually, this is day three:() so if you can't get on, please don't panic. It's the entire board.

15. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Bloomin gosh darn it with kippers on top, I swear I have been in meetings for the past year! :eek: finally escaped back to my favourite hang-out now though - with you guys! :lol: Great to see you are all keeping up our mega posting bonanza with pages passing in a veritable flurry of GSR loveliness :D
    Blimey I can hardly keep up with all the commenting that's taken place since my last glimpse of our GSR ship haven, but here's a few comments on bits and pieces first....

seattle - those really are excellent ideas girl. I of course give a big melodious AYEEEEEEE for you writing with Rambo!

desert and all you others suffering from nasties out there, don't forget your red paintball guns - stay cool and splat them from afar in style, that's what I say :cool:

JorjaAnn I nearly laughed my socks off at your ER incident - shame they weren't really there to help rescue you! :guffaw: It is always cool to see JF on the screen but you're all right, it is going to be sweeeeeeeeeeet when she's back on the credits, oh yeah.

As for my take on S9 well...

1 - Sara being strong for Grissom. GeekWedding and GeekBaby I wish!
    2 - Honeymoon or paternity leave?!
    3 - Definitely moving on - I always think about Hodges commenting to Grissom while they are playing his board game (misquote apologies as usual) "She was ready to leave. But you weren't". I think he will now be ready to leave... with his wife and maybe baby, to settle into a teaching position and share a new chapter in their lives. *sigh*

Names-wise I'm also a fan of Marie at the moment. Maybe they would go for Warwick if it's a boy?

Blimey again, and that's the end of my mega-post! Keep the faith everyone :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.