Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I also hug your source and you Piper[​IMG] that so rocks, and here's a couple more for you from seattles S/4 list, "Butterflied" and "Bloodlines:bolian:

[​IMG] the realization of his gal, and what if this happened to her, and the light bulb of his deep seated feelings coming to the surface! and then it went full force, but secretly and hidden from everyone!

[​IMG] I heard all of that, and I know you'll eventually see the light baby!

[​IMG] "come on, I'll take you home, and we'll discuss what's wrong and how can I help you, I do love you so, and I know we're the ones you & I are going to be life time partners![​IMG]

2. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Ooh, that sucks, amigo :/ Finally remade, but I still have to re-add all my defaults which is NO FUN AT ALL, since most of them were deleted as well. aslkhg;oahi makes my brain hurt.

Aghh, cannot *wait* for October 9; just too long!! I think we should go on strike until it airs.

Just joined the Wiki :D It's lookin' pretty fantastic!

3. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Great! Glad to have you aboard!:thumbsup:
    Maybe thinking of more GSR moments will help..........

As I've said on my wiki, "Season Six-Grissom pairs himself often with Sara"
    Tons of GSR

4. Desertwind

Hey girls just a heads up, and not to get scolded again, lets try and stay on topic and just chat and talk about our couple, and not get to far off track in other areas, just a helpful hint, cause' I care:thumbsup: and here's one for ya' all our couple celebrating the 4th of July:drool:

FIREWORKS "Hey Gris, we're not supposed to set off fireworks in Vegas it might start a fire" "Oh, Sara, you worry too much, it'll be fine, I guarantee, and we've got our own fireworks going baby"!

5. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Ahh, yes, I suppose that'll have to do.

Blehh. The spoiler thread needs more spoilers and less idiots doing what they do best [aka being idiots] and bashing in the spoiler threads. Put down the haterade, people; where's the love?

I think I'll be having a GSR marathon this week; work on my splits while watching the episodes you guys have mentioned in you Top Four lists :D It'll be great fun.

6. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

LOVED the pic, desert!!!
    I need to have a GSR marathon too, gotta make a new video as well.
    I also think that all of Season Six can be "good GSR viewing"
    But, I must say, that my ALLTIME FAVE GSR Season is season four. Why?
    The longing, the secret glances, BUTTERFLIED and Grissom has a beard!!! :drool::drool::drool:
    What more can I say?

7. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Okay, where the fu...umm...where were we, again?

The best GSR awww...moments from,

Season Five!

Viva Las Vegas, Sara practicing her speech for Grissom, in front of the mirror.
    Down the Drain, Grissom, "I'm not worried, I'm concerned.'
    Swap Meet, talking about jealousy and passion, and 'Arrive as a couple, leave as a couple'
    Snakes, Sara goes to Grissom's office. 'Why do you think I moved to Vegas?' she asks.
    Nesting Dolls, Grissom goes to Sara's apartment to find out why she's so angry.
    Compulsion, Grissom to Sara, 'Well done,' with so much admiration.
    4X4, when Grissom overhears Sara and Greg talking about being naked in the decontamination shower together.
    Committed, the whole thing, basically.
    Grave Danger, at the beginning when Sara is trying to keep a straight face while Grisom talks about Trigger.

Okay, so counting's overrated, anyway. (Thank God my friend the math analyst doesn't come here!)

8. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

I agree, seasons four and six are pretty much the ultimate pre-bedscene GSR seasons. Seven had some pretty good moments, as did eight, at least until GBGL, which broke our hearts into a million little pieces. We've got the first 999,999 pieces somewhat glued back together, and we can glue the last missing bit in on October 9 at 9 pm. :D

9. Desertwind

Yeah S/5, another great GSR season, so many great moments and the culmination of their love and devotion!

"Swap Meet"

[​IMG] Grissom,"their adults and say their happy" Sara 'You think their happy"?

[​IMG] they're differences, he pretends not to care, and plays his cards close to the chest, this adult partying bothers her, and she lets him know!

[​IMG] "
    "and the children must never know"

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

11. seattlegsrfan

Ooops, my bad. I didn't see that post - or at least not that part of it- and didn't realized the rules had been changed.

Okay, now for at least three lines of GSRness...I'm sure I can do that once I get started....
    Man, it would be a lot easier if I knew what those evil spoilers were about.
    Back! Stay back with the evil things, I tell you!
    Maybe, since it's nearly midnight, I'll do the season six awww... moments. Yeah that's it....
    Season Six~
    Bite Me, Grissom and Sara in the bedroom talking about tubes of lube.
    A Bullet Runs Through It, Grissom, "This is per me, Come on, it'll be fun."
    Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye, Sara, "...don't you know that gray hair can be attractive?"
    Rashomama, Sara, "I'm not anti marriage...I'm just anti stupid."
    Time of Your Death, Eye Sex!
    Way To Go, the camera duel, and the "I'm not ready to sat goodbye" scene.

Right, I'm getting punchy...time finish the beta I'm working on and go to bed.

12. Desertwind

Hey seattle I'm still in the S/4 mode:rommie:so here's one of my favorites "SUCKERS" the fake oriental art, they work so good together, amazing, and Nick and Brass are so funny too, the beginning with the dummie in the pool and Grissom goes this is not a crime scene" and than the alarm goes off in the museum and they all rush in and he goes "this is a crime scene":vulcan: the guard taping himself up with the duct tape" Girssom to Sara, "do you have any duct tape"? Sara, "that's what I hold my kit together with":thumbsup:and when they all went to the wherehouse and Brass goes, "Somehow I always thought your place would look like this Gil" and Nick cracks up! And when Grissom hums the "Mikado" and Nick and Sara are going what??

WHAT THE

SUSPICIOUS

NOTHINGS AS IT SEEMS

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  13. seattlegsrfan

Yeah, Suckers was a good one.
    I wish they still did more of those lighthearted episodes.
    I REALLY hope they let Sara be happy when she comes back (however many episodes that may be).
    And a few little GSR at home and happy together snippets, like the bedroom scene in Leapin' Lizards.
    *hmmmm, counts sentences. One more needed*
    Oooo, I don't know why I never thought of it before, but I heard a great song by Susan Tedeschi that I'm going to use for my next GSR video. It's perfect for this point in time for their relationship, or where I believe they are in their relationship. Which is...'I miss you, why the @#%, with kippers on top, did I leave!'

14. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

oh Suckers a one great episode i really really like it, they are so close and funny phrases ^^
    The oriental & GSR is always a great combo;) " 2x17,Felonius Monk"
    the episode is very mentor-student,nick-sara more sara of course lol, and the grissom teacher is very sexy always lol
    poor nick the same warrick he donĀ“t see the love ^^
    Two pearson in love

15. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Seattle, you crack me the you-know-what up!!! And since you can't post a link here anymore, can you pm me tom/fri when you put up your new story? Please, please pretty please with a sparkler on top?

I agree about episodes/scenes like suckers. I love the scenes mentioned already, plus the last one with Gil and the museum guy. "I am giving my report to your insurance company. I wouldn't expect a payout from them if I were you." The look on the guy's face. I loved the way they worked together in that one. Especially Sara and Gil, naturally . They are so great with each other. And the scene in kiss kiss with hodges trying to color his hair with markers, and she says gray hair can be sexy. :Wait, does she say attractive or sexy?: I know you all know. So cute, the looks they share sometimes, isn't it? I love when she says something and then gives him that impish grin. They are just so cute. I know I'm repeating myself but they are twice as cute as anyother couple I can think of. Except maybe Abby and McGee, but I digress......

BTW: Countdown is at 99 days (yay, less than 100 FINALLY), three hours and 19 minutes. Love to you all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.