Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jorja thread is horrible, they bash us all the time. They always assume that Jorja/Sara is gay.

Did we already go over Too Tough to Die yet or did I skip some?

I hate that because everyone think i gay to because i single, hang out with my gay friends and bars i not:thumbsup:. Even a friend of friend is an actress and everyone think she gay as keep her life private from the acting apart. She willnt answers any questions about her private life she want keep something of herself away from the public:p good on her:) .

You guys are lucky only :thumbsup:107 days and counting:lol: i live in UK we doesnt get it until next January 2009 :scream:that over 6 months to go:(.

Hey guys i love:) you thoughts on S9/GSR ;)so here i put the 3 questions to you but answers in spoiler boxes incase someone go spoiler free for S9:

1. What you think go to happen GSR :drool:in S9?
2. How you think Gil be write out for WP play? ;)
3. What you think S9 final will be? Anything no UFO or Elvis a see in LV:guffaw:

I tell my answers later when workout the stupid spoiler boxes.

minnyanne xxx

Where IS everyone? Hello?

i don´t know :lol: i am here :)

3. What you think S9 final will be? Anything no UFO or Elvis a see in LV
1.the GSR,stay alive maybe wedding if not they are married already, travel San francisco...whatever but together ;)
2.i don´t know but something good for the GSR:thumbsup:eek:r this i hope:rolleyes:
3.grissom & Sara goes out of Las vegas together and more important happies, since 5 season we have sad-dramatic i want a happy ending style WTG bed scene:drool::thumbsup:

3. What you think S9 final will be? Anything no UFO or Elvis a see in LV:guffaw:

minnyanne xxx

1. I don't know what is gonna happen but I can tell you what I want to happen. Lot's of GSR, a GSR wedding and some GSR bedroom scenes.

2. I think Gil will go back to SF with Sara when Billy goes and does his play. Maybe to wrap up some loose ends.

3. I hope the S9 finale will consist of The Grissom's living happily ever after. I have a gut feeling this may be their last season.

The Jorja thread is horrible, they bash us all the time. They always assume that Jorja/Sara is gay.

Did we already go over Too Tough to Die yet or did I skip some?

Hey guys i love:) you thoughts on S9/GSR ;)so here i put the 3 questions to you but answers in spoiler boxes incase someone go spoiler free for S9:

minnyanne xxx

1. I think a Geek wedding and /or a geekbaby is totally going to happen.
2.I think GSR honeymoon OR they will go back to SF to finish Sara's packing/talk with Sara's Mom, or maybe even get married there. It IS where they met.
3. I also think that this maybe the end of either CSI OR Billy's time on the show(which would end MY time with CSI), so I am thinking a GSR happy ending, and most likely, a cliffhanger involving one of our CSI's in danger.

HI, everybody, the reason nobody is on here, is the site has been expierencing "data base problems" I couldn't get on last night or today, till now and I want to say THANK YOU to all of you, for your fantastic support so many pm's I will say it here, cause it would take hours to respond to all of them I've always got your backs too:bolian:and benagli13 you always give me a giggle:lol:, thank's and your all the best fans on this site, I got over zealous, and paid the consequences, I won't say any thing else, but I have been licking my wounds,.............. carrying on, I think that the writers have something spectatcular for us on GSR, just like I knew, and others too that Sara didn't die, and knew she was coming back and "inking a deal" more than one ep. the strong GSR fans that we all are, we 'kept the faith" and we got mostly what we'd hoped for!! the handwriting is on the proverbial wall on them getting married, if they aren't already, and he's leaving for 6 weeks [Billy] and she's only on so far for 5/6 eps. so doesn't that seem suspicious as to where this is headed? some re-caps for you all, and which ep. did you think they were so in tune with each other "Nesting Dolls" or 'Committed"?

SARA ATTACKED

GRISSOM CAN'T GET IN

THE POTTERY INCIDENT

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I went to an amusement park and had a lot fun, but now I'm soooooooooo tired.

Anyway, I'd like to see a GSR marriage and a geek baby. I'd like Sara is to be so cool, calm, and upbeat this season. I only want happy storylines for her in season 9. Also, for the finale, I'd actually like to see all of our CSI's in danger somehow all together and they have to combine their skills in order to all escape. I think it'd make great drama as long as no one dies.

Yeah, desert, stay with us. There is plenty of love here for you. I don't understand why other ships have to bash ours. Or Jorja/Sara and Billy/Grissom. I don't go there and bash them or their characters.

Just forget about them, put them in a little box and close the lid. Now take that box and put it on a shelf in Gil's office. (Picture him feeding it to his pet Tarantula or something). Feel better? Good.

Oh geez guys, don't even get me started on this bashing s---. I don't know how many of you RP on MySpace [PM if you want my URL, I'm pretty talented :D], but it has gotten so bad over there. People are deleting left and right because these losers are making everything personal because they're "so harcdore like that"...not. A couple friends and I just started up this group of *dareIdayit* GSR/GCRs that don't verbally assault eachother every chance they get, and I must say, it's been going pretty well. Again, PM for the link. But seriously, it's gotten way out of hand.

HI, everybody, the reason nobody is on here, is the site has been expierencing "data base problems" I couldn't get on last night or today, till now and I want to say THANK YOU to all of you, for your fantastic support so many pm's I will say it here, cause it would take hours to respond to all of them I've always got your backs too:bolian:and benagli13 you always give me a giggle:lol:, thank's and your all the best fans on this site, I got over zealous, and paid the consequences, I won't say any thing else, but I have been licking my wounds,.............. carrying on, I think that the writers have something spectatcular for us on GSR, just like I knew, and others too that Sara didn't die, and knew she was coming back and "inking a deal" more than one ep. the strong GSR fans that we all are, we 'kept the faith" and we got mostly what we'd hoped for!! the handwriting is on the proverbial wall on them getting married, if they aren't already, and he's leaving for 6 weeks [Billy] and she's only on so far for 5/6 eps. so doesn't that seem suspicious as to where this is headed? some re-caps for you all, and which ep. did you think they were so in tune with each other "Nesting Dolls" or 'Committed"?

SARA ATTACKED

GRISSOM CAN'T GET IN

THE POTTERY INCIDENT

Ok, this is my last comment on the whole thing,
I AM WITH YOU ON THIS, DESERT, AND I DON'T FEEL YOU WERE ANY MORE OUT OF LINE THAN THE OTHER POSTERS.:thumbsup:
Moving on to GSR........

They will either be married already when she returns or get married soon after. Also, a geekbaby is in the cards. I can feel it in the air. It's so exciting and I can't wait to see what really takes place.
I just hope TPTB don't let us down.:p

Ok, this is my last comment on the whole thing,
I AM WITH YOU ON THIS, DESERT, AND I DON'T FEEL YOU WERE ANY MORE OUT OF LINE THAN THE OTHER POSTERS.:thumbsup:
Moving on to GSR........

well said Piper:thumbsup:
Desert thank you for be my voice in this forum, thank you again buddy.:bolian: always i agree with you in the GSR-CSI;)

i am really nervious for watch the sara´s return:p

Ahh, I'm nervous too. It's the best nervous I've ever had. :D I can't wait to see her face back up there! I was watching ER today and she was in it =DD I almost died, no lie.

Thank's again ya' all and Jorja funny, but pathetic as well, and here's a couple of caps. when they were younger, her a baby, and him a little boy, and won't their baby be beyond gorgeousl this will blow the socks off everyone, won't it?:lol: and how about a baby name:wtf:

eonline01.jpg
baby Sara/Jorja

Billy20the20Kid.jpg
Little Billy/Grissom

I can't wait to see her face back up there! I was watching ER today and she was in it =DD I almost died, no lie.
me too, i think that when sara back grissom too he have a need a cute & sexy doctor lol ,how she said in every aspects (heart atacc:D, impression):guffaw::devil:
maybe in the grissom´s fantasies sara as a nurse:rolleyes::lol:..who knows XD

Last edited:
I can't wait to see her back in the credits, where she belongs. They are so sad without her.

Baby names? I think they should go with William (for Mr Shakespere, not Peterson), if it's a boy. Anything but Hank, actually is good. For a girl, something old fashioned, but still smart, like Marie or Hannah.

Well, in my fic, "Home Again", they had twins. Eden and Willa.:)

I think ON THE SHOW, it should be a girl and the name should be Hannah, (Good one!!), Lauren, Diane, Hillary,Kathleen,Juliet,Violet,or some other lovely name. :thumbsup:
I really do think a geekbaby could happen.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back