Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's fans your all the best, and shucks my pleasure, and go for it Piper anytime:thumbsup: the thing about this couple that we know are the only couple on CSI is the strong vibes they have it's overwhelming and comes through the TV screen, who doesn't see this is sad: and Grissom/Billy is a gorgeous man beard or no beard!!( a couple more for you all!

THE SMILES from "Swap Meet"

LAB LOVE

Great pics, yet again, desert. I love Grissom when he smiles. (or frowns, or pouts, or, well you get the idea)
:drool:

this is great! we've managed to turn ourselves into a bunch of drooling fangirls :drool: :guffaw:

i'll see your 'WTG camera duel' and raise you a 'Don't you know gray hair can be attractive?' :D

this is great! we've managed to turn ourselves into a bunch of drooling fangirls :drool: :guffaw:

i'll see your 'WTG camera duel' and raise you a 'Don't you know gray hair can be attractive?' :D

Oh, I'll see your "Don't you know gray hair can be very attractive" and raise you "Pin Me Down":drool::thumbsup:

Oh, I'll see your "Don't you know gray hair can be very attractive" and raise you "Pin Me Down":drool::thumbsup:

That's easy - I can see your 'Pin Me Down' and raise you a 'Tape Me Up'! :drool:
Okay, I must admit I like the idea of GRS poker much better than a food fight.
I'll see your scenes and raise you "I won't wait up."

:pOk, that's the game we're playing now? My brother and father are in Vegas right now, so I'll up the stakes. I see your not waiting up, seattle, and raise you an "Even though we're far apart, I can see you as vividly as if you were here with me. I said I will miss you, and I do."

:pOk, that's the game we're playing now? My brother and father are in Vegas right now, so I'll up the stakes. I see your not waiting up, seattle, and raise you an "Even though we're far apart, I can see you as vividly as if you were here with me. I said I will miss you, and I do."
There's only one card to play after that - "You make me happy" :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I don't know, I think I got you beat. I'll raise to "You know, maybe we should get married."

You might!:lol:

I have something interesting that I found in my current CSI Mag.....

I can't do an exact quote, but in the episode breakdown for Lady Heather's Box, it says that contrary to rumors, William Petersen says that Grissom DID NOT sleep with Lady Heather.:thumbsup:

I don't know, I think I got you beat. I'll raise to "You know, maybe we should get married."

I can't do an exact quote, but in the episode breakdown for Lady Heather's Box, it says that contrary to rumors, William Petersen says that Grissom DID NOT sleep with Lady Heather.:thumbsup:

Absolutely - look how long it took him to open up to Sara, and he was already in love with her and she's beautiful!!! Our little geek would not have been able to do it...

So in light of all that I think I can beat both of yous (Piper and seattle) with our favourite mis-quote..... "The only one he ever loved" :cool:

Grissom did say, "Sex without love makes you (him) sad." He has only loved Sara. Gotta love it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back