Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

let's see, my fav's are still eye!sex, pin me down , and that helicopter scene where her eyes open and he gives her that broken smile..omg my heart melts just thinking about it! besides that, every scene they're in together there's so much magic on the screen i can't see straight.

mmmm, pin me down :drool: lol

2. CSIvela

CSIvela Hit and Run

Hello, GSR fans!

New to this board, but I'm a die-hard GSR fan. I'm workin' on a new GSR fic as well. It's based on the telenovela La Madrastra. Basically, the team's younger, they all go on a trip, Sara's accused of murder, Grissom doubts her innocence and puts her in jail, and he raises the kids to believe she's dead. She's let out on parole and comes back for her revenge.

Lookin' forward to mucho GSR discusion! Later. :)

3. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey CSIvela! Welcome to our board of GSR love... Enjoy the ride! :)

And that sounds interesting... But creepy, can I hide? :alienblush:

Yes, desert, I totally agree! And just because Sara isn't there doesn't mean they aren't totally in love! Yes, love, peoples! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Everyone wish me luck for the rest of my exams! I'm half way (I've done 3 out of 7) and already I could not care less... You know there is a problem when that happens...:rommie:

Eat cookies everyone! *throws virtual cookies*

4. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Thanks for the cookies SA_Kate! Here is some cake to help you get through the rest of those nasty exams *throws cake* - good luck girl! :bolian:

And welcome welcome CSIvela - blimey that story does sound like a serious trip down Angst Boulevard!! :lol: I think all the writing that everyone does is amazing though - you guys are all incredibly talented :D Piper I'll be over to look at your new offerings soon!

And Herz - yes, yes, yes! Definitely with the magic and the love peeps. Gosh that "pin me down" scene is just sparking with electricity. If you attached cables to them they'd glow like that pickle! :guffaw:

5. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

:drool:I LOVE the "pin me down" scene. I tend to forget the rest of the eppy and just replay that scene over and over.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Their chemistry is hot and Grissom looks SO GOOD in it!:thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  6. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Oh, yeah, the pickle!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pickle scene, too! I love that we can go for a while with re-watching scenes like butterflied and the proposal and the helecopter, but then every once in a while someone will bring up a scene (I also really like the one in Snakes, and I don't think it's been mentioned yet in this time's list), and all of a sudden you are smiling like a wierdo and remembering how much you loved that scene. :sigh: I just love our couple:)

SA_KATE, I don't want to throw food at you, I'm a mom and that's messy, but I will virtually wish you to Starbuck's (caffeine good before a test), and send you good luck vibes and wish you the best? If you get nervous beforehand, just close your eyes, take deep calming breaths, and picture "no, you make me happy" and "I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye yet" smiles they share and you should find that inner GSR Zen that you need.

And lastly, welcome to you CSIvela!! We are glad to have you. We love newbies around here!

7. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Jeeze. What, are you guys having a food fight? Cookies, cake, pickles. Although, of course I must agree with the Starbucks idea.
    Welcome to the madness, CSIvela.

Personally, on the writing front I've had writer's block. But, I had an idea....as soon as I finish the murder mystery I'm reading I'm gonna have a CSI DVD fest, 'cause I think that's the problem. Lack of GSR = lack of inspiration. Even if it doesn't help the writer's block it sounds like a bloody good idea.:)

8. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i love the pickle scene is very teacher-student and one more time the same that hamburger scene warrick didn't even realize lol

for me every GSR scene is perfect or they on screen together :)

Piper great ff ;) i was search more but enought for the time being ^^

9. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

Hello everyone,
    I just wondering and hope go to see Grissom`s straw hat again in the new series so love that hat:drool:. I am right he only wear it when a important GSR moment in the epsiode or i wrong any help guys would be great.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome CSIvela[​IMG] and your story is interesting:wtf: like this one minnyanne? from "WAY TO GO" the straw hat:rommie:

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

desert cute pics is a great episode WGT ,the GSR happy moments.

i miss so much sara, i need she back soon but without more tears :scream:

12. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

Yes desertwind so love:) that scene you see so totally in love with each other. It great how both love to mess around:lol:. Ahh get a warm feeling inside with this picture such a cute and hot couple:drool: GSR are.

13. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Ya know, desert, I always love your pics that you post, but I really smiled big at this one. One, because I just love this scene. I love the way they got to play and have fun together, and yet it still moved the story along at the same time. It wasn't like, CSI-crime scene - story, wait, GSR moment, OK crime scene- story. And look how great they both look there, I'm on the anti beard list, but damn if he isn't the cutest science geek on TV than I just don't know who is.

14. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Desert, I just snagged that pic! I loved it. I am on the "I love Billy with or without the beard" list, and I LOVE this scene and the whole eppy.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's fans your all the best, and shucks my pleasure, and go for it Piper anytime:thumbsup: the thing about this couple that we know are the only couple on CSI is the strong vibes they have it's overwhelming and comes through the TV screen, who doesn't see this is sad: and Grissom/Billy is a gorgeous man beard or no beard!!( a couple more for you all!

THE SMILES from "Swap Meet"

LAB LOVE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.