Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

I can't stand the thought of all these people leaving. I mean Warrick isn't exactly my favorite character either, but I liked him. I agree though that this last story line was VERY lame. I think he does a good job, and that if he goes, more will go. I want my happy family back. See, Jorja , this is what happens. you leave, and then all the others start to leave, and then it's just not CSI anymore. I miss Sara a lot. I didn't mind this last episode as much as some of the other recent ones, but I miss the chemistry between Gil and Sara. I miss them all working together like they used to. I miss seeing Nick with Warrick AND Gil and Sara and Catherine, ya know? You know I just don't understand why they keep splitting them up all the time. Some episodes, sure, but some should be big cases with all of them in on the case. That is why we all loved the show in the beginning. The GSR was just the butter on the bread and the icing on the cake. (Can I ice Gil's cake?) :devil:

I agree bengali13 although I love Gary and his character, he's always been a brooding intense character, handsome and sexy, but with a warm heart, and so fantastic with kids, so mnay times it's showed his concern, and I'll miss him. this sucks:(and some tender moments with Grissom and Sara, so in honor of him here's a couple with our awesome/twosome, & him! from "Chaos Theory" and he even said recently to Grissom "I miss Sara":(

WARRICK..GRIS..SARA

ELEVATOR SCENE

Last edited:

That will be the way Sara comes back. She came here because of Warrick, maybe she'll return because of him.

And remember what happened the first time? Supervisor had to step down and be replaced...if history is really repeating, that would resolve one part of the GSR at workplace problem
(although Ecklie said "two members of a team", not exactly only boss/subordinate. so it wouldn't really solve the problem?)

I'm confused and waiting for spoiler/FF input...and more GSR scenes, of course :)

-Gary and the Return of Jorja-

Uhmm...I agree with you, whoever the genius was who said that all the character development was kinda tossed down the toilet with that storyline. It was like I was watching 'Boom' again, except in the place of Nicky the hood had come to town [sorry, running joke with my dad, who has vowed he would completely cease watching if they ever got rid of Paul Guilfoyle]​

I think it would be kinda cool and nostalgic-y to bring her back because of something involving Warrick [and a heart-to-heart would be EXCELLENT to the max], so long as it didn't tarnish either character's development. I wouldn't want him to die or anything! But they should involve him somehow, considering their past encounters. Need I remind you?
  • The Holly Gribbs thing [her reason for coming :)]​
  • Their 'minor disagreements' [acting supervisor while Grissom races roaches, etc.]​
  • THE PANTY SWAP STORY [need I say more?]​

Woo! Hello, genius material here. Lol, thanks JorjaAnn. :) Thanks for agreeing with me. Whoever said something about Warrick being kid loving and all that. That is why I found it weird that he just went and slept with some chick he barely even knew. Wouldn't he have learnt his lesson from Tina? Btw, who figured out if they actually slept together.. From my point of view it looked kind of like she gave him something that made him pass out... I don't know.. Anyways, way off topic. I hope so much he stays.

I love that panty swap story! 'I hope your taste in men has improved since then.' If only he knew.... ;)

desert, maybe the strike had a small bit to do with Jorja leaving?;) I'm just kidding but one can still dream... =) Also, in that elevator scene, Grissom and Sara are standing so close! I think he has a protective gene. Warrick has such a goos repertoire with all the characters, He will be missed... Like how he misses Sara.

I'm just hoping that Sara will be back for all of Season 9. Maybe they wil convince Gary to guest star at least!

PS: I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't like the latest Warrick storyline.

On the local radio, they have this rip off of Britney Spears and CSI: Miami. So funny. :guffaw:

I wish we knew what thee real story was behind all of them, they know, and I'll bet Billy, Marg, George, Eric, Paul, and Robert know, but they only let out things they want us to know :(I just remember that Jorja on the KTLA interview said "I'll be back, but I can't say how or when" and gave a coy smile;) now Gary hasn't said diddly, I think this is it for him, but we never really know once again:vulcan: so a re-run of "Ala Cart" tomorrow, they're "relationship" is out to Ecklie, such a troll:evil: I think they're doing this for all the GSR fans, because they could have selected any other ep. so why this one? also good intereaction between Cath/Warrick:thumbsup:

CAR SCENE

GRISS SMILING AT HER

PERFECT HARMONY

I miss them all working together like they used to. I miss seeing Nick with Warrick AND Gil and Sara and Catherine, ya know? You know I just don't understand why they keep splitting them up all the time. Some episodes, sure, but some should be big cases with all of them in on the case. That is why we all loved the show in the beginning. The GSR was just the butter on the bread and the icing on the cake. (Can I ice Gil's cake?) :devil:

I completely agree bengali13! I miss those early season 1, 2, 3, and 4 big group scenes. Is it just me or did the group scenes start to disappear around the beginning of season 5? I know we have had a few, but lately all have been strictly case related.

I loved the scene at the end of season 1's Unfriendly Skies, in which they discuss what they would have done if they were in the passenger's position. Those scenes I feel keep them all connected on the show. They've all seemed disconnected lately.

I love those scenes too, GSRLUVER. I think that is when the show really shines. I think that if they had more of that the actors would like it better too. I've read that they all get along really well and I would think that they would like to have some on screen camaraderie too.

That was a great scene in "Unfriendly Skies" but they were all on the same page in most all epsiodes that they were in, "GDC" they were all in tune with each other:thumbsup:how about "Grave Danger" all looking for Nick:eek:so many, I think it's just a sinking feeling when one of the cast members leaves:scream: like who's next?

THE GROUP MEMORIES:(

Last edited:

I agree about the 'good old days' with the ensemble scenes. That's one of the things that made CSI special, the chemistry of our team.
Oh, and CSIGeekFan and I just posted some fic that I can't post a link to, because it's too adult.
You guys know all about the cool links I have in my signature, don't you? *wink,wink*

Edited to add thiese links....JF being inerviewed in late January. It's a cool interview by Ian Harvie. Part 1 & Part 2

Last edited:

I agree about the 'good old days' with the ensemble scenes. That's one of the things that made CSI special, the chemistry of our team.
Oh, and CSIGeekFan and I just posted some fic that I can't post a link to, because it's too adult.
You guys know all about the cool links I have in my signature, don't you? *wink,wink*

Edited to add thiese links....JF being inerviewed in late January. It's a cool interview by Ian Harvie. Part 1 & Part 2

Oh me too guys, I do so miss those big group episodes and the fact that they seemed to show them hanging out more (in the break room, over breakfast, with Greg in DNA) - I think that those little snippets helped get across a sense of reality and of course they have such great joint chemistry as a team.

seattle - thanks for posting up those links I hadn't seen that interview before and I'm still laughing now, excellent! :guffaw:

Hmm.. I am right in thinking WP only signed up for part-time work for S9? So I'm thinking... maybe Grissom's going to head after a certain someone in San Fran and (after a romantic wedding of course!) take on a new role as an advisor to the lab, so only pop in from time to time?

Oh me too guys, I do so miss those big group episodes and the fact that they seemed to show them hanging out more (in the break room, over breakfast, with Greg in DNA) - I think that those little snippets helped get across a sense of reality and of course they have such great joint chemistry as a team.

seattle - thanks for posting up those links I hadn't seen that interview before and I'm still laughing now, excellent! :guffaw:

Hmm.. I am right in thinking WP only signed up for part-time work for S9? So I'm thinking... maybe Grissom's going to head after a certain someone in San Fran and (after a romantic wedding of course!) take on a new role as an advisor to the lab, so only pop in from time to time?

No, please let us not totally lose Grissom as well! He is the one who carries the show. (Sorry, Catherine). But, yeah, he signed on for all of Season 9 but he is allowed to leave to do theater work whenever he wants.

I'm watching the Jorja Fox interview... So good! 'I had a smoking hot boyfriend on the show, I left him a 'Dear John' letter and took off in the middle of the night.' I agree.:guffaw:

Since A la Cart is tonight. I remember the ET video that they shot at the go cart rink with all of them and Catherine saying that it has been ages since they have all been together. And it's true, you just don't feel that any more. Now Warrick is leaving. Sara is already gone. I just hope that they have one last scene with Sara, Grissom, Greg, Catherine, Warrick, Nick, Brass, David and the Doc. Or even just the CSIs. Just a good group scene where we see our gang together with some big hug or a toast at the end....

*goes off into dream land*

Oh, and I just played the best hockey of my life! Sorry, off topic but I'm happy! :rolleyes:

Wow! Orange Cat, I just clicked on the link in your signature and listened to your music....It's fabulous. Really. I'm gonna tout it to my friends. Where will it be available in the US?
Oh, and here's a link to a cool vid showing Grissom's apartment in the early days, Sara's apartment, and 'their' place. Hannaberry made it, all props to her. Three Homes

Wow! Orange Cat, I just clicked on the link in your signature and listened to your music....It's fabulous. Really. I'm gonna tout it to my friends. Where will it be available in the US?

Thanks seattle I'm so pleased you like it! Best geeky bit of all? Check here in the Griss/Sara song thread where I stuck up the lyrics to one of the tracks - http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=707582 - I couldn't help but let a little of our fav couple and show filter in to the song metaphors, I am that sad :thumbsup:
The record will be available to download from itunes etc sometime over the next couple of months, and in shops in the UK; I will probably get them to set up some Paypal nonsense to handle international orders initially for people who want a real CD though - will update my signature when that happens!!

Back to full on GSR, I am totally with you there SA_Kate - I want Grissom on all the time!! It's like the trip in S7 - Keppler was an interesting character and I liked some of the team stuff (like them all ganging up on Cath!!!) but it wasn't the same without Grissom, just as it isn't the same without Sara :(

Hey, isn't it about time we started thinking about doing a poll for 'what comes next'? I so enjoyed everyone's varying opinions on the post-Living Doll theories at the end of S7 :)

Thanks seattle I'm so pleased you like it! Best geeky bit of all? Check here in the Griss/Sara song thread where I stuck up the lyrics to one of the tracks - http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=707582 - I couldn't help but let a little of our fav couple and show filter in to the song metaphors, I am that sad :thumbsup:
The record will be available to download from itunes etc sometime over the next couple of months, and in shops in the UK; I will probably get them to set up some Paypal nonsense to handle international orders initially for people who want a real CD though - will update my signature when that happens!!

Back to full on GSR, I am totally with you there SA_Kate - I want Grissom on all the time!! It's like the trip in S7 - Keppler was an interesting character and I liked some of the team stuff (like them all ganging up on Cath!!!) but it wasn't the same without Grissom, just as it isn't the same without Sara :(

Hey, isn't it about time we started thinking about doing a poll for 'what comes next'? I so enjoyed everyone's varying opinions on the post-Living Doll theories at the end of S7 :)
Ok, theories, here we come! Mine is.....we are getting a GSR reunion, Warrick will either be in the Witness Protection Program, or dead, and did I mention that I think we'll get a GSR reunion????:p

i have a feeling jorja is not going to be back until the S9 finale.

Grissom, obviously, will have to go on some breaks and i can't imagine that he won't go visit Sara. so the audience will be teased with mentions of her all season long, without actually seeing her. and then BAM, we got Sara back in the finale. looking different, behaving different (happier) but still with Grissom. i actually wouldn't be so surprised if they got married.

i know for a fact that it would draw more people, than if she was back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back