Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

I am currently chilling on jorajafox.org, Jorja's official website. She has the best choice in music... And since my Ipod is dead and this isn't my computer, I'm glad to hear decent music. Go and check it out for yourself!
And while you are there can someone please tell me if they can find or have the pictures talked about in this article: http://www.csifiles.com/news/280208_02.shtml

It's killing me wondering what that photo of Jorja and Billy looked like... *GSR Dream land*

Anyways, hello! I'm back after a six month hiatus from the Talk CSI boards, pleased to meet all of you, I am a fellow obsessive, please join me in eating cookies and going 'SQUUEEEE!' It's good to be back...

I don't think it's the same apartment in LL and GDC, I'm sorry to be picky but the walls just aren't the same colour =P :lol::lol::lol: And I dunno, gosh.. *reminds herself to be stupidly optimistic*

GBGL had me in tears, I will never be able to look at pictures, writing, clips, anything from Sara's goodbye without tearing up..:( But I guess that's a good thing since they lost some such good talent! If you joined me in the depths of depression due to GSR Obsession after GBGL, raise your hand and say 'Ay'!

*raises hand and says Ay to herself*

seattlegsrfan, I love, love, love your videos. =) They are soo good! It's good to get some good fic and vid writers/makers once in a while. =)

Have a look at the photo with Catherine and she is holding the pic of Grissom and Sara, I squee-ed when I saw it because, well, because it's GSR!

Just a question, 'Did the GSR pic on Grissom's fridge seem 'photoshop-ed' to anyone else?!?'

I'm not meaning to burst anyone's bubble, but that pic of Grissom seems very much pre-CSI for Grissom and in a way for Sara too. They both look younger and only partially like the scientists we know and love.

Okay, maybe just me not accepting a good thing when it slaps me in the face, but I just wanted to know since I'm in foreign Europe and don't want to break the news of GSR sadness via email to my friends back in South Africa (yay for a being South African, *throwns her own party*). So, someone? Anyone?

And Season 8 has been really, really good so far. I've only watched it once, on really bad quality.. Anyone know where I can watch 'A Thousand Days On Earth' besides CBS? PM me, please. =)

Okay, sorry, GSR rocks! It is my life blood! Gosh, I need to be checked.... *sanity levels have reached an all time low* :guffaw:

Last edited:

And while you are there can someone please tell me if they can find or have the pictures talked about in this article: http://www.csifiles.com/news/280208_02.shtml

seattlegsrfan, I love, love, love your videos. =) They are soo good! It's good to get some good fic and vid writers/makers once in a while. =)
Hey, SA_Kate, welcome back!
Thanks for the props. I just love making videos, and now and then writing fiction.
On the JF site, to find that pic click on the planet that looks kinda like saturn and then watch the slide show. It opens in a new window, so if you've got a pop-up blocker going you might need to disable it.

Yeah welcome back SA_Kate where ya' been? and I disagree, with the apt. I do think it's the same, the white brick, and of course the walls would be a different color in their bedroom, and seattle I'm
going to be getting Adobe Flash Player soon, and will be able to view your awesome videos:thumbsup: meanwhile back at the ranch, I'll just post my photos of them:drool:here's the manip. pic. again of them and they are younger, it was 10 years ago:rolleyes:
1194018418.gif

saraandgrissoldpic.jpg
and next week is the "coming out" to Ecklie "Ala Cart" and the happiest I've ever seen them both:bolian:

HAPPY HAPPY

i gotta agree with desertwind on this one. i think it was the same apartment as it was in Leapin Lizards. i'm not really basing my theory on anything. i just ... want it to be the same, and i want to stay in my bubble :p

Whoop, whoop, whoop! Desert gets to watch GSR vids finally.
I'm all for staying in a bubble, I think writing fanfic and making videos highly qualifies me as an advocate for the bubble lifestyle.
Man, wait until you see the story CSIGeekFan has for the upcoming GeekFiction Fic-a-thon. I beta-ed it and let me tell you, it's fabulous. Three weeks from yesterday for that, I've written something too, but it pales in comparison.
P.S. Desert, I'm coming to Vegas again at the end of the month. Staying at the Signature at MGM this time, snagged a beaut of a deal.

I know I'm stoked about watching your viedos:thumbsup:and the MGM Grand, that's where I was hanging out trying to see them when they were filming here two years ago, they [our newspaper] gave bogus info, and fake intinery, I guess to throw off fans, like me. I was so disapointed and bummed out, I read the next day, they we're downtown filming while I was searching for them at the MGM:( someday, maybe.. here's some little pics. of that hotel, have fun, and win:bolian:

MGM

SLOTS

THE LION OUT FRONT

Last edited:

Right, as promised, a new GSR video.
GSR, First Time
It's a pretty cool acoustic version of Lifehouse's, First Time.
As for fiction, CSIGeekFan and I have a deadline to meet for the middle of the week, so GSR smutfic by Wednesday night!
How's that for living in a GSR bubble?

Hey, SA_Kate, welcome back!
Thanks for the props. I just love making videos, and now and then writing fiction.
On the JF site, to find that pic click on the planet that looks kinda like saturn and then watch the slide show. It opens in a new window, so if you've got a pop-up blocker going you might need to disable it.

Hello! Thank you! I can't believe I didn't figure out I needed to press that button *bangs head against wall* Anyways, the pic wasn't anything spectacular, just a good pic. =)

Yeah welcome back SA_Kate where ya' been?

Hey desert! I have been avoiding CSI sites because I didn't want to be spoiler-e-fied about the episodes, I wanted to see them whole... So I closed myself off from all CSI and GSR sites (yes, it was hard, but I had my friends to support me =P) Then I came to Europe for a while with their super fast internet and I illegally watched the episodes. =D

they are younger, it was 10 years ago:rolleyes:
1194018418.gif

and next week is the "coming out" to Ecklie "Ala Cart" and the happiest I've ever seen them both:bolian:

Sorry desert I totally murder-a-lized your post when I quoted it. =D

I never thought of that, hmm... But can someone atleast agree with me that Grissom would not wear that brown shirt... He would wear his Hawaain shirt. =D:lol::lol: I love how Catherine found it in his cupboard in the deleted scene! =D

Love that pic desert, they are both so happy because their secret is finally out and they don't have to hide it from anyone else any more. But it kills me inside when a little bit later you look at Sara and realise she must be dying inside because this is the only family she has, really, she has just got out of a near death experience and she has to leave them. :(:( But I still love our two geeks together. :drool::drool:

seattle, I love, love, love that vid! And all those old clips from earlier season got me on a really weird thought process... Even though Grissom and Sara have only been in a "conventional" relationship (romance) for the last 2 years (as Sara said), they have been doing their own geek love dance around eachother for the past nine years. If you think about it, so they have, in a way, been together that long even though they weren't actually 'together'. They had found eachother and that was all that mattered... :drool::drool:

Or maybe I have had too much GSR for one day. =D:lol::lol:

Wow hi guys I haven't been on here in ages either, although I've been dropping in to keep an eye! Trying to stay spoiler-free for a while but not doing so well :)
Anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm pretty sure Grissom's apartments shown in GDC is the same as in LL because the bedroom shot shows the brown brick wall and the big painting in it through the doorway:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ariesfire13/cap_722_41.png

And then this shot from the deleted scene where Cath goes to the kitchen (sorry for the poor quality - it's better if you watch the whole deleted scene for yourselves!) she passes by the doorway Griss takes to the bedroom and you can see dark brick and, I do believe, the same painting!!
http://www.clarakousah.com/images/CSI-EntranceToBedroom.jpg

What do you reckon guys?

Very interesting Orange Cat. You may have convinced me. I didn't see that doorway before. Maybe the bathroom is between the kitchen and the bedroom? With that brick wall with the painting being a short hall with the bathroom door opposite the big painting? Hmmm....
And thanks SA_Kate, glad you liked the vid.

Hey fans, nice to see so many various opinions and theories, and on his 'shirt' that pic..was waaay before his Hawaiian shirt days:vulcan:here's the actual pic. on the fridge, from our buddy Ausiello, and then the Grissom pad, It certainly is not her's, from what we've seen, and I thnk she moved in with him not the other way around:wtf:

image003-2.JPG

THE PHONE CALL

He would wear his Hawaain shirt. =D:lol::lol: I love how Catherine found it in his cupboard in the deleted scene! =D

Hey fans, nice to see so many various opinions and theories, and on his 'shirt' that pic..was waaay before his Hawaiian shirt days:vulcan:

I think SA_Kate was referring to the shirt seen when Catherine rummages through his clothes.
But IIRC, it wasn't his Hawaiian shirt either. It looked more like a bathrobe and I think we agreed it was definitely Sara's.
(People on other shipper boards have other theories, obviously...)

He would wear his Hawaain shirt. =D:lol::lol: I love how Catherine found it in his cupboard in the deleted scene! =D

Hey fans, nice to see so many various opinions and theories, and on his 'shirt' that pic..was waaay before his Hawaiian shirt days:vulcan:

I think SA_Kate was referring to the shirt seen when Catherine rummages through his clothes.
But IIRC, it wasn't his Hawaiian shirt either. It looked more like a bathrobe and I think we agreed it was definitely Sara's.
(People on other shipper boards have other theories, obviously...)

Did you? Sorry, I'll watch the video again when I get the time... I wonder if it was hers... So many unanswered questions!

Hey orange! Welcome back, sorry for the spoiler-fi-cation...Okay, I give up and agree with you. Hey, maybe she did 'move in' with him but she still has her own apartment with all her clothes and furniture, the one we saw in Nesting Dolls I think it was...

Okay, my latest fic, it's not the best and I admit I was lazy in getting someone to beta it. But it's just a oneshot, so, read it. :lol::lol:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4194265/1/Rather_Odd

I have to travel all the way back to South Africa now, two days in planes, cars, etc....

Thanks seattlegsrfan - I think the bathroom must be through there somewhere, perhaps just off the bedroom? I will have to check LL again in detail to see what I can spot!!
Hmm.. Grissom's work area must be out the other way from the bedroom too given he goes that way with Hank in LL, so this place must be huge!

Hi SA_KATE :) I will definitely take a read of your fanfic once I'm at work (!). I guess Sara might well have kept her old apartment, because she's a pretty independent character and especially when they were keeping it all a secret from work... not that she would have spent much time there over the last two years! :devil: But as she said 'Goodbye' she might well have taken most of her clothes from Grissom's apartment :( Then again I agree with one thing - I'm pretty sure that's her dress in the wardrobe... leaving us and Grissom a little ray of hope? :thumbsup:

I thought the flowery thing that Catherine found in the wardrobe was meant to be the robe that Sara wore in WTG, just with the usual poor continuity that CSI is infamous for.
Maybe someone can email Rambo and ask? *hinthint*
OMG, I heard from my Friend/niece in Oz last night and while working in the mental health unit in hospital she had a knife pulled on her. No damage, bar mental. Made me think of 'Committed', only worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back