Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

That's pretty damm scary seattle hope she's all right, I give alot of credit to those who work in that field, I couldn't do it:( is this the shirt your all talking about?

03.jpg
141aj.gif

Thanks Desert, she goes back to work Monday, in Oz - so Sunday our time. Time will tell.
And that is the shirt. Maybe that was what was in the closet. I remembered it as being more 'Hawaiian' than it is. Thanks yet again, Desert.

You're welcome seattle and where is Oz?
'Struth mate, Australia! My husband's from Australia and since I've had him for twenty two years now I'm kinda half Australian myself now. Half the time I'm not sure if I'm using American words or Australian.
I've actually been considering writing a CSI fiction set in Australia, using Australian slang. Don't know how it would go over, though. Waddaya think?

OMG, a really good WP fan of mine [also a strong GSR lover] is from Perth, she's even called me, she raises Australian sheepdogs, and I love her to the max, her and her hubby love it there, she was going to meet up with me and her girlfriend in Vegas last year, but I had to go to a work convention in Ca, and couldn't meet up with her, we were both bummed out.. so I love Australians they rock:bolian: and are so cool, I love her accent:thumbsup: that's great.. I'll e-mail her and tell her;) and I guess you've all read that Gary is leaving:( crap, that's so not cool, but at least we've got some hope that Jorja will return!

urbandubgeeks.jpg

OMG, a really good WP fan of mine [also a strong GSR lover] is from Perth, she's even called me, she raises Australian sheepdogs, and I love her to the max, her and her hubby love it there, she was going to meet up with me and her girlfriend in Vegas last year, but I had to go to a work convention in Ca, and couldn't meet up with her, we were both bummed out.. so I love Australians they rock:bolian: and are so cool, I love her accent:thumbsup: that's great.. I'll e-mail her and tell her;) and I guess you've all read that Gary is leaving:( crap, that's so not cool, but at least we've got some hope that Jorja will return!

urbandubgeeks.jpg

I am thinking that Warrick is either going to get killed or put in witness protection. That will be the way Sara comes back. She came here because of Warrick, maybe she'll return because of him. I really don't know, don't care. I just want my GSR back. I miss Sara. :(

She came here because of Warrick, maybe she'll return because of him.
now that is what i call a great thought PiperGrissom :)

i can totally see it happening in that manner i.e. Warrick being an excuse or the trigger for Sara to come back. it would be very smart for TPTB to bring those two storylines together.

i can totally see it happening in that manner i.e. Warrick being an excuse or the trigger for Sara to come back. it would be very smart for TPTB to bring those two storylines together.
I thought it could happen like that cause Grissom loves her so much and wouldn't want her to "rush" coming home. Sara could just be needing a push. Since I don't think my geekbaby wish will come true THIS season, that Warrick thing could be the push she needs.

it would be very smart for TPTB to bring those two storylines together.

Wow, all the way back to the pilot that would be coool - do you think Grissom will smile and know who it is without turning around this time too? :rommie:

By the way SA_Kate I really enjoyed your little bananas fic heh heh excellent!
And the new vid is fab seattle - I do like that backing track, it really adds to the flow of images.

I love the idea that he's put in the witness protection, that will probably be best. wow. first jorja now gary! who is next?????

I love the idea that he's put in the witness protection, that will probably be best. wow. first jorja now gary! who is next?????
I'm happy as long as they don't kill him. I hope that this is either a bad joke or that he doesn't die. Its amazing, you never think you will lose the characters who never say they are leaving and when they do, it slaps you in the face... :(:(:(:(

Don't ask who is next... I don't want to think about it, I mean, George and Marg don't even have contracts yet...

Omg! *clamps her mouth shut*

I thought it could happen like that cause Grissom loves her so much and wouldn't want her to "rush" coming home. Sara could just be needing a push. Since I don't think my geekbaby wish will come true THIS season, that Warrick thing could be the push she needs.

Geekbaby would be too much but I think it would be good if Warrick is what brings her back. Warrick and Sara are actually good friends in their own CSI way... I would love to have a deep heart-to-heart between the two. :)

And as for reasons for Dourdan leaving, I think that the last major storyline he did was kind of weak. But I was suffering from lack of Sara and GSR at the time. But I really felt like I was stuck in a bad version of Season 1 because I felt like they had thrown all that character development down the drain. Anyone who agrees? Or am I truly a raving lunatic? :) Don't worry, I don't bite. :)

desert, I love, love, love that latest geek love pic you made! It's soo cute! *sigh* And about the shirt in the closet, I think it might be his Hawaain shirt... Maybe she never got round to moving her clothes.

I hope your friend is all right seattle. And Australian Slang would be exciting. As long as you didn't totally ruin CSI like some people who try to spin it.

Hi SA_KATE :) I will definitely take a read of your fanfic once I'm at work (!). I guess Sara might well have kept her old apartment, because she's a pretty independent character and especially when they were keeping it all a secret from work... not that she would have spent much time there over the last two years! :devil: But as she said 'Goodbye' she might well have taken most of her clothes from Grissom's apartment :( Then again I agree with one thing - I'm pretty sure that's her dress in the wardrobe... leaving us and Grissom a little ray of hope? :thumbsup:

Thanks for reading it and I'm glad you enjoyed it (look at earlier posts.. Hehe) Yes... I think she might have spent most of her time at the bugman's house. Lets hope it's her dress cause we need hope right now.

I'm really sorry, guys, I always right too much. I'll shut my CSI/GSR trap. :):p

I say you just keep writting too much. It's great! I can talk GSR all day. I have so many theories and hopes.
I love to talk GSR!!

I say you just keep writting too much. It's great! I can talk GSR all day. I have so many theories and hopes.
I love to talk GSR!!

I second that! I just re-watched 'Ending Happy' and I love the GSR scene there... It's just sad that right now Grissom and Sara haven't really 'ended happy'....

-Ending Happy-
Ahh, Ending Happy. Cute episode...you know, except for the whole Greg-and-Hodges-sifting-through-the-garbage-scene, the swollen neck wound thing, and uhh...seeing Happy Gilmore doing some insane drunk strip dance *puts hands on hears and closes eyes tight* Lalala....

Somehow, the whole brothel mystique is wearing thin...

But the GSR made a chorus of angels rise up in my soul :]

-Gary and the Return of Jorja-

Uhmm...I agree with you, whoever the genius was who said that all the character development was kinda tossed down the toilet with that storyline. It was like I was watching 'Boom' again, except in the place of Nicky the hood had come to town [sorry, running joke with my dad, who has vowed he would completely cease watching if they ever got rid of Paul Guilfoyle]​

I think it would be kinda cool and nostalgic-y to bring her back because of something involving Warrick [and a heart-to-heart would be EXCELLENT to the max], so long as it didn't tarnish either character's development. I wouldn't want him to die or anything! But they should involve him somehow, considering their past encounters. Need I remind you?
  • The Holly Gribbs thing [her reason for coming :)]​
  • Their 'minor disagreements' [acting supervisor while Grissom races roaches, etc.]​
  • THE PANTY SWAP STORY [need I say more?]​

Good points JorjaAnn I'm positive she will come back and maybe, with Billy's influence on Gary, beings he's just re-signed on and they hang out together, he'll have a servere talk with him:vulcan:

ENDING HAPPY Grissom "sex withthout love makes one sad" Sara, "Do I make you sad"? Gris "No, you make me happy":drool:

And when Sara/Jorja left, the writers strike immediately started, so she's done her play, and now she's free to return:thumbsup:

Sara will be back Carol Mendelsohn

http://www.csifiles.com/news/201007_01.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back