Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Wow. Is that a photo of Grissom returning from a recent vacation in San Francisco with Sara recently? If so then yeah, maybe the flames of Geeklove haven't burned out after all. :cool::)

2. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Whoa!:eek: I'm gone for a day and i've missed a good conversation:(. I couldn't see that pic of San Francisco:(

3. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I'm putting this in a spoiler box, since I'm a bit confused about what can be openly discussed here and what can't. Just to make sure.
    I still think it's from the time when they first met at the conference. Grissom looks very young, more Season 1 than Season 8. "9 years ago" would have been about two years before Season 1, so it would fit the timeline...
    But that doesn't mean he didn't catch the flu in SF. Just because the pic is old, doesn't mean he didn't visit her recently

And I have no doubt about the flames of Geeklove. They burn as bright as ever...just in two different fireplaces. For now.

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I agree seahawk, I think that they photoshopped together some older stuff to make it look like it was when they first met. Billy looks pretty young, and no beard.
    I'm getting very excited about the new ep. Those pics look good, and the spoilers I've heard about make it sound like the writers are out of their pre-strike funk.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's seattle for the 'spoiler' news, I suppose this is on here somewhere, but do we do the 'spoiler' tag box, the same as before? let me know fans:thumbsup: bugs & butterflies, these are a few of our favorite things:bolian:

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Never seen that pic before, that's awesome Desertwind:thumbsup:

7. Desertwind

Thank's Wolfca your awesome yourself..have you fans read the 'spoiler' thread, go look.. that's all I'm saying:wtf:

8. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Thanks Desertwind, don't know what's so awesome about me:vulcan:. I don't generally go to the spoiler threads, living in the UK has many disadvantages and one of them being you don't get to see the episodes hot out of the studio:(

9. seattlegsrfan

Cool pic desert.
    To do a spoiler you have to go to the Go Advanced page. The little smiley face up the top there that looks like it's holding it's breath is the spoiler button.
    Wow, 13 days. We better get some good inferred GSR. I think this next ep sounds really good.
    I really, really like the new spell check option. Really.

10. Desertwind

Thank's seattle have you fans read the latest news on Jorja on the 'files news' SHE'S NOT COMING BACK THIS SEASON[​IMG] I'm so damn disappointed and P.....Off, wonderful.. but to me, it's vague, and it's not really "Jorja said" so I don't know how valid it is. but we've got 6 eps. left, and no Sara:mad:

[​IMG]

11. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Ah man, that's a shame. The show needs Sara and so does Grissom, badly. Come back Sara!

12. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

13. Desertwind

On Cath being in his apt. that's not his apt. remember when she visited him before, when he had the headache, it was sterile, this look's to be his and Sara's spot, and I hope he says something revealing and honest to Cath, about him and Sara, so we'll know he still cares

[​IMG]

AND A BIG HAPPY EASTER to all of you fantastic GSR fans, have a lovely day:bolian:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  14. seattlegsrfan

Of course that's not his place, it's their place. I think it may be the same place as before, just with all of Sara's touches. And all of Sara's touches are still there because they are still together. It spirit if not in body.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think that Grissom's apartment anymore, I think they move to the biggest place in the apartment, I think they moved to Condo, that is a big place. To put Grissom's stuff in it and Sara's stuff too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.