Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's GSRLUVER and they are close in real life, I read some time back, on WPAP, she hangs out at his house with the others, and she said "Billy is my hero" so she really admires him, and I think likes him alot.. and it shows, and visa-versa, and I think your right on the time frame, about then, it was a ways back, and who showed up at her play... he did ;) she said "it was a little bit of magic for them to be there" nice ;)[Marg too]

HER PLAY

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I'm in the groove with the GSR videos. I've been wanting to make this one for a month, but was waiting for the CD to come from the library. I'd thought about it so long that it fell together real easy.
    GSR I'm a Believer
    And about that pic with WP arms wrapped around JF, is there part of another person in that pic? Or am i crazy? No, don't answer that.

3. Desertwind

Cool seattle can't wait to view it, our site will be down tomorrow, for the 'update' so we'll all be back when it's back! and yes, here's the other cast members with them in that photo!

BILLY..jORJA..GARY..MARG

4. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Holy mindf:censored:.

o_O

I really have nothing to add to the conversation... I was just lurking and hit TalkCSI and totally thought I was on the wrong damn site.

Awesome.

So er... where did the icons go? o_O
    nvm. Found it.

SPELLCHECK! OMG! YAY!

*calms down*

And I miss Sara. I miss GSR. I miss CSI!

I can't wait until April 3rd even though I won't be home to watch. And will probably catch it on innertube instead.

I really hope we're just sitting there all innocent like and Sara walks in and we all officially go beserk. That would be the best thing ever.

K. That's all I've got.

Kbye.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  5. Gris_4_Sara

Gris_4_Sara Victim

New board is awesome sauce!!
    I'm gonna put my trust in Mr Rambo that things will work out OK GSR-wise.

In other news - hubby has given the thumbs up for the WP Chicago thing. After what I've had to go through for Julie Andrews I expected nothing less!

6. seattlegsrfan

Ack, they ate my avatar. Wow, this will take a little getting used to. The whole old dog new trick thing, you know.
    So, GSR...CSIGeekFan and I have been typing our fingers to the bone working on a GSR reunion smutfic. Try clicking on the button below late today, or maybe tomorrow.
    Spell check huh? Cool, time to check it out. Anytime I can use spell check is a definate plus.
    Ooo, look, a new insert image button. Let's play with it.[​IMG]
    Well, so far spell check and insert image seem to be a bust. Darn.

7. Desertwind

Well, it ate my ICON, I've tried all day to reset it, with not luck so far this sucks big time:klingon:I'm so frustrated...:borg:

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Ooooh, where did she say that comment about magic? That's really sweet! :)

This new set-up is different, but I'm slowly adjusting.

9. Desertwind

Hi, I read the "magic" part on her site, about them coming to her play:thumbsup:I'm ery frustrated right now, I don't know how to put the damn icons or avatars in anymore, they just don't work:klingon:any suggestions? I've tried everything. and nothing happens..GREAT.. so far this new board to me sucks the big one:vulcan:hopefully I'll figure it out before my brain crashes:wtf:

10. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I like the new board and so far haven't had any problems. Back on topic:

I just watched Burn Out and Post Mortem.
    I don't know if it has been discussed before (probably yes...), but I just wanted to point out how I loved the subtle GSR continuity in these episodes.
    In Burn Out there's the "turned the music on" scene, where Sara tells Grissom to be nice to Greg because of Fannysmackin' and the hearing.
    In Post Mortem we see Grissom tellig Greg he did good and Sara smiling at Grissom after he said that.

I loved the subtle "Sara helps Grissom improving his people skills" because that shows how serious the relationship is at that point. You see, you can exchange flirty smiles and hot glances with someone you barely know or have been involved with for a short time, but this kind of interaction just screams out: "It's a serious, stable, mature, long-term relationship"

11. Desertwind

Here's some pics. from "Post Mortem":thumbsup:it was a good ep. so fans and friends how does one change the avatar? I did post a new Billy icon, this is how he look's now:drool: Sara come back and plant one on him:p

POST MORTEM

SO CLOSE

12. seattlegsrfan

Desert, see if this helps, go up to the top of the page and click on 'UserCP', then find edit avatar. Then you have to load your avatar. If I can do it you can do it.

I can't wait for Grissom'ds Devine Comedy, I've been hearing lots of interesting little snippets. It sounds like it'll be a good one. I reckon the writers owe us for stadning by them.

Has anyone discovered how to preview your posts yet? If so let me know. I REALLY miss that option.

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

That moment just always stood out to me, because it lasts about three seconds, but they make a point of showing her approving look. It really feels like a wife affectionately watching her husband be a good mentor. There's just that sense of pride and joy in her look, in the subtle cock of her head as she regards him. Love it.

and *waves* hi.

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Al! how good to see you *hugs*

yeah, i think that she might've talked to him about Greg at home, not just that one time in the lab in Burn Out. i doubt she preached or *told* him what to do but maybe just reminded Grissom of Greg's situation. that he needs some praise and guidance from his supervisor.

i also like the moment in Leaving Las Vegas when Grissom gives Greg a lot of good advice regarding the Fannysmackin case. and then his *you're the rock of my team* talk with Warrick which in turn was a pretty un-Grissom thing to say.

15. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hi! *waves*
    I haven't been posting much lately. I've been running my own GSR site and making videos. I really like this "new" board, but I am really hoping that I can actually get an icon someday. LOL! Just how does one get an icon on here, anyway?
    Ok, just thought I'd "check in" and say hi.
    I hope we get some news soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.