Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

Re: Grissom & Sara #31 :TBA

Heh, I was also about to post about how we're well into the second page and there still isn't a name, and I'm getting a bit fidgety, too. And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who was obsessed with Anne of Green Gables when I was younger... :)

At any rate, if this thread were a baby, pretty soon we'd be able to ask the kid to name itself... ;-)

ETA: Yes, let's do it!

2. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i'm happy cos Jorja is happy and i keep the faith!!!
    she Will back!!!
    GSR is forever!!!
    The Rambo epi was perfect!!!i almost cry, that "kiss" was so cute!!! the expression in the faces wow...my favourite moment ever!!!
    i will miss Sara and GSR's scenes so much, i never loved that much a tv show....
    Well, i will keep the focus in Billy & Jorja...cos i love them!!!
    awwwwwww but Grissom and Sara will be in my heart forever!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Yeah, I tend to make that impression on people. Was it the Starbucks or the accumulation of spoiler boxes in my last post?

I'm really sure what I was going to post. I've watched the proposal wayyy too many times. I can repeat it word for word if you'd like me to.

Alyssa, you're a beast (that's a good thing). I can agree with you on the kiss too. I wasn't really sure how it got stuck in there last second. It was cute, but definitely not my cup of tea.

It makes me upset with TPTB.

I mean, the way they've been holding it all back, when we actually get a kiss, and I mean a real kiss, it better be the hottest thing that's every graced the TV screen.

I fully expect my television to burst into flames when Grissom and Sara kiss. :cool: (But I'd like it to be afterwards, so I can get to see the whole thing.)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] YES KEEP THE FAITH and I re-watched it too, and have you ever seen two people so in love, and so close, and so in tune, their chemistry is "magic"[​IMG] and Ilovebilly incredible pics. and their both so gorgeous to look at, wouldn't they have beautiful children? and I'm getting antsy on the 'Name' too.. Yes, lets do it is the winner, right?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

You guys are awesome lol. Does anyone else feel wierd saying that JF is leaving CSI... Shouldn't that be in a box? Or am I just a box obsessive fool who puts the fact that I wore red today in a box 'cause it could POSSIBLY infer that Sara was bleeding during her "I'm stuck under this car" fiasco. Yeah. Just me. I thought so. Sooo. How is everyone? I've missed this thread a lot, very glad to be back I might add :D

We have the best ship ever. We have the two cutest dorks a fangirl could ask for.

6. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Herz! SQUEE! ::hugs::

Is it horribly bad to say that I've seen THE SCENE so many times it's permanently burned into my brain and I grin like a school girl with a crush everytime I think about it? Heh.

And yes, we DO have the best ship ever. They are so geeky, and cute, and unperfect, it's adorable. I just ::happy sigh:: I love geek!love and this friggin' ship. It's AMAZING.

GSR FOREVER baby. That's right. Why? Oh yeah, that's right Because SARA SIDLE said YES to a PROPOSAL from GIL GRISSOM. ::squee:: I NEVER thought I'd EVER say that. It's friggin' canon yo. Nothing is sweeter than that.

7. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

LMAO, Thanks for the welcome back! :)

BTW, 1 month countdown for S7 on DVD.. Would it be strange of me to sleep outside of Best Buy for it? When they open the doors at 10am run inside screaming, pushing random workers out of the way.. "NO IT'S MINE!!!!" ::grabs copy and squeezes to chest protectively:: ::The workers stare at me and I lick the box:: "My germs!" Lol, I have problems........... I love this ship too much.

8. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

ElinWaffle -
    Gilbert is the name of my sexy guitar. ^^
    I love him.
    Actually, I think Gil is a cool name as well. It's different, and it'd be cool as a teenager.

-drools at overload of creepy hot-guys-

laugh.my.ass.off.
    I told everyone in the house that, and they didn't believe me. Just wait until they have to spray the thing down. Woosh. They'll be all "...the hell?" and Andy will just be speechless...before falling into two halves for some unknown completely because I'd be freaking dying reason. ^^
    It'd be a good day.

I think the world might actually implode.
    Woah.
    That'd be freaking awesome!

[​IMG]

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

10. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Last night I had a dream about Grissom and Sara getting married. Or it might have been that Sara was pregnant.... I can't remember, it was something along those lines. Do you guys frequently have dreams about them or am I the only one?

I actually thought of a way that TBA works as a thread name. See, they're engaged, and their engagement is To Be Announced :D! Ok, I'm officially insane.

I hope that when they kiss, there won't be a scene right after where there's a flashback of someone dying. After the proposal scene, I was grinning and that guy was hanging himself. And that's not cool, it looks like I'm happy about him hanging himself.

11. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

Gilbert Blythe AND Gilbert Grissom. We're not short of good associations. :D Actually, I think Gilbert was a surname from the beginning which crossed over to become its own name (think of it like Ashley).

Maybe I should name my guitarr (Oh, father! Why did you ever give it to me? You know I can't play it and that you're the only one who can!)something like...Horatio, Mac etc.

Gilbert is ubraawesome and Gil is...*swoon*. I am going to name my first son Gilbert (No...I'm not a CSI fan. Where did you get that? :rolleyes:). Period.

I'm going to be AWOL for a while. It is a long complicated story about my school and the way it operates (Google 'Kunskapsskolan' or check it out on Wikipedia). Bottom line is: We don't have any home economics, needle/woodwork etc. in our school, so we have to go to a place about 4 hours from Stockholm to do them. For a week. A whole, damned week. :mad: I hate my school...*whimpers*

I am the only one who's happy about 806 got moved, righ? :D That means I won't have that much to catch up on when I get back.

Having that said; I salute thee all with a: Long Live GSR!

12. goggie704

goggie704 Victim

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read about the understanding between Sara and Grissom. What you said about the things she thinks about him are just exactly what I always thought too. He is scared, proud, in love, and every other thing that you say. I think when you come right down to it Sara understands everything that he is and that he feels. Your understanding of her depth is quite remarkable. Just beautiful. I have saved the article in my bookmarks to read it often.

13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

You're not alone! I have dreams about Grissom and Sara all the time! About two nights ago I had a dream about them being back at the lab married and everyone is shocked! :lol:

14. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

aaaw that was a lovely article Desertwind!

as regard to Sara/JF leaving... I am really trying not to think about it like that TBH, we KNOW she'll be back, so I'm trying to view this more as a "vacation of unknown length" rather than a departure.

I think Ausiello managed to put quite a negative twist on the CM interview, which i don't think helped people's feelings towards the situation much, and it was so obvious that CM was really trying to push the positive without actually saying too much - it was quite a painful interview in that way I guess... I definately got the feeling that there was a lot CM really wanted to say but knew she couldn't, gives me faith, ya know, that they do have something GOOD up their sleves for us, coz I mean lets face it - GSR totally rocks, we know that and they know that!

I had a GSR dream last night too (freaky!)- couldn't tell you what it was about, but it was definately GSR related! lol

15. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

so, I'm officially pissed that we don't get a new episode till november. don't you hate it when you're watching and then the CSI banner comes up and you don't hear Grissom saying gravely "Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode"? It's very sad :(

So...I have nothing else to say...sad isn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.