Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Aiden Burn? never heard of him :confused: and come on fans, lets keep up a united front, [do I sound like a politician] OK, facts, on CSI being over, Billy Petersen, was picketing and saying "if they don't work, I don't work" does that sound like someone who's about to bite the last season of this show> I say no way :( This is the most popular show on TV, and their going to blow it off.. uh-uh. and I am positive Jorja will return, to many hints and clues ;) soo anywho, lets remain positive and the old KEEP THE FAITH comes to mind.. and wishing all of you & yours a Happy Thanksgiving as well ;) lets see the ratings this week, without Sara on.. and if they drop :( so off my soap box..Grissom reading her letter
10.gif

still_807_01.jpg
:(

still_807_02.jpg
:confused:

I remember readin something in an interview, and im sure somebodys mentioned it on here saying something like "if the rating of the show drops very dramatically then Jessica Lucas (Ronnie Lake) is gone and their going to bust their ass' to make Jorja Fox comes back faster..raises w/e it takes.

I hope Ronnie has her bags packed. :D

I'm trying to keep the faith. I love this couple... and I NEVER get excited about tv characters.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all.

I`m officially confused. Isn`t Thanksgiving tomorrow (I want to put a question mark there, but I think I pressed something weird on my keyboard and instead of a Q mark I get É.) I thought that Thanksgiving was on Thursday and that you guys will have a hard time finding things to be thankful for when it`s the one week anniversary of the day Sara left. ;) Imagine what it`s like for Grissom.... :(

Isn`t Aiden Burn that girl on NY that got fired for tampering with evidence or something (insert question mark here)

I`m so not looking forward to tomorrow`s episode. :( I`m just watching because I want to see if they mention Sara and what Grissom will be like now that she`s gone. I`m going to keep watching IN CASE she comes back, I don`t want to miss her if she suddenly in one.

BrookeSidle, don't be confused, it's already tomorrow in some parts of the world. And didn't you lot have Thanksgiving last month anyway?

I don't know what to feel about tomorrow's episode. I'm hoping that it's not just buisiness as usual for Grissom, it better not be. I've been wondering about the switch in order for this episode & the next, too. Were the episodes switched because of the uproar over Sara's anounced departure? And if so, why. Was it because they felt the need to not abandon her storyline & decided to throw us a bone? And if they threw us a bone, will it be in You Kill Me or Cockroaches or both?

seattlegsrfan said:
BrookeSidle, don't be confused, it's already tomorrow in some parts of the world. And didn't you lot have Thanksgiving last month anyway?

Oh, yeah, I forgot that some places are a day ahead of me. Ok, guess that explains it. And yes, in Canada Thanksgiving was in October, so it's not really my Thanksgiving anyway, but I thought maybe I had the dates mixed up and Thanksgiving was today in the US.

If they don't mention Sara and Grissom is normal (Normal for him anyway) I'll be mad. It's not like she dropped off the face of the earth, she just went away for a few... months...? Years...? Whatever, she's coming back!

i don't think so dirtylabrat
i don't know why they even bothered to give us that little snippet of geekjoy and not revisit it at all. the only way they could be married now and it be plausible (for me) is if griss says something about them being married tonite, aas kind of proof that she ahsn't left him, you know? they did say he doesn't really cry, right. this should be in spoilers right. sorry.
but if that's not the case, i think when she returns there'll be some kind of geekwedding shiz to make us squee w/ joy over.
i'm thankful for the promise that she will be back in whatever capacity, and that there is a FUTURE FOR GSR!!

YAYAYAYAYAY!!

tonight... i'm not watching, but still...
He doesn't cry? Please tell me that he's not happy and smiling, because my heart would break further. I know he doesn't like to emote much, except to Sara, but I don't want the writers to treat it like everything is fine. Hello, you ripped our hearts out last week!

i hope we get some mention, ill be so pissed if they try and just forget about itt.
i dont feel like typing alot today lol

I totally agree with you JorjaFoxFan. Grissom better be very sad. They better mention her name at least. They should show up the cocoon that we never saw. I just don't want him to forget about her, that's all.

Exactly, if they pull a whole, Sara who? I'll be so mad, I'll never watch the show again.

I don't need him to be a reck, just a little glimpse that he misses her.

totally agree, i was so pissed off when i saw that promo, and everytime since my anger grows. the only way he can be any kind of happy is if he some kind of reassurance that she's okay, that she's coming back, something like that\
how can he just move on an dplay hodges stupid damn game??
i don't understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back