Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First welcome kristenelizabeth
Cheering.gif
and great story .. thank's for sharing ;)and I don't think anyone is bashing any other ships on here, & the reason they hate GSR> beats the crap out of me, sorry the ones they wanted to be together aren't :(but ours are. He's never been in love with another character on CSI.. and I guess that chills them to the bone.. "it is what it is", [Dr. Phil] and if other fans can't see it, then it's their problem..and remember when he wrote her his love letter? well, what goes around, comes around, and I'm positive she'll return, and we are united with our CANNON, because there is one!

I'LL MISS YOU

She's the only person he has ever loved, and he is her ONE AND ONLY... *sniffle*

I attempted to cheer myself up with some GSR videos on youknowhat... "Please GOD, Anyone But Hank" made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Here's a pic. of Billy and Jorja, and Billys wife at a cooking school, in 2005..notice who's in the background :D I wonder if their cooking a Turkey for the holiday? see they even hang out together when not on CSI, if any one can talk her into coming back, it would be him ;)

STIR IT UP

OMG, I LOVE THE PIC! Ofcourse, now I'm sad at the thought of Grissom spending the holidays with out the love of his life. :( Come home, Sara. I promise to make a tofurkey if you come home. :(

Does anyone think they got married the night he proposed?

Welcome Kristen Elizabeth, Good to see you join us here.
Idahomom, I'm honored that you use my videos in the same sentance as Kristen E's. fanfic. Really, wow. So glad you like them.
Last night I finished Part One of my Season Two GSR retrospct. The ones that have the show's sound clips instead of music. I'm really making these for myself, gut I hope you guys like them too.

Speaking of fanfic, last night I decided to read some old Cincoflex I haven't read before. I find it hard to believe that someone can write a story about Sara being turned into a vampire (N.I.P.), & I am totally into it. A vampire for Christ sake.

Jesus Christ, just the thought of the writers pulling another Aiden Burn on us would be far, Far more upsetting than "Goodbye and Good Luck" was if that wasn't enough to stomach.

An ideal way for Sara's return is her moving back to Las Vegas but having a different career outside of forensics but Grissom updating his team on Sara's status over the years. I could very well see Sara as an accountant, a bureacrat, police officer or even Mayor of Las Vegas. It would bring Sara back to glory and restart GSR, without necessarily making her a direct member of the team but not write her completely off either. That's just my opinion. It's light years better than pulling off another Aiden Burn.

seattlegsrfan said:
Speaking of fanfic, last night I decided to read some old Cincoflex I haven't read before. I find it hard to believe that someone can write a story about Sara being turned into a vampire (N.I.P.), & I am totally into it. A vampire for Christ sake.

Ha, I read that one too a while back. I was surprised how much I loved it. And I never stopped crying after she became a vampire, even at the fluffy parts. Which was odd, I think that was the most I ever cried about a fanfic. Except for maybe that "On the Beach" one, I cried quite a bit over that too. I'm not normally such a crybaby, but I cry really easily when it's about CSI.

It was NOT a break up letter. NOT, NOT, NOT I think I read this in a fanfic, it might in fact have been Kristen Elizabeth's, I can't remember but the reason she didn't say for sure that she was coming back was because she didn't want him to feel like he had to wait for her. She left him and I think it's her way of saying that she doesn't expect him to wait, but she wants him to know she loves him and will no matter how long she's away. That's my theory anyway, and I think it fits with Sara's character.

If they aren't together when she comes back... well, I don't think I should say what I'll do, because I think I could get arrested... :p

Who's Aiden?

I read that Sara vampire fiction, too. I loved it!

Good morning people! Not really. It has been almost a week since Sara broke Grissom's and our hearts. Feeling better? :( I know she's hurting, but she is also being rather selfish to the people who love her and her team who put their live's on the line to rescue her from the desert. We saw each and every one of them struggle with the thought of losing her. This morning, I'm mad at her for leaving. I understand that she had to leave the job. But she didn't have to leave the people who love her the most. I read some fanfiction that suggests she would return to him in 2 years, in four years, maybe with his kid... that would be so cruel. I don't think CSI is going to last another 2 years, but if Sara keeps a pregnancy from him, that's just wrong. You don't just show up with a toddler in your arms. And hey, I'm pro geek baby! I know that Grissom will be heart broken, but I hope that he is also a little pissed with the way she left and for not trusting him enough to help her get through the bad times. Will she run away every time the going gets tough? OK, I'm babbling, and angry with Sara. Oh Sara, pull it together, and come back to us! :(

first off, welcome Kristenelizabeth its great to have you here with us :D i cant even read the other threads on this forum now because of all the GSR bashing, it just makes me mad (which, this early in the morning, is not the best thing.) im a very optomistic person but i really feel that csi is on its last season, and a crapy one at that, i was under the impression that this was the last season anyways, because Billy, George, and Marg didnt want to extend their contracts past 2008 and Jorja has already left :( and now this strike has come and messed everything up, and appearently their last day of filming/on the set is Nov. 23, and they might have to do like CSI: Miami and change which ever episode their on to a season finale.

On a change of topic, yes i am very angry with sara too for leaving grissom like that and not saying when she would be back, but appearently in episode 8x09..? i forget the title, but they have a phone convorsation between Grissom and Sara so we'll probably get some questions answered, and a better explaination to grissom of why shes gone and if she'll be back. and about that letter i loved it and hated it, and i know how Jorja wrote it herself, but did the writers just say "write a good-bye letter to grissom, because you know Sara Sidle best." or was sdhe given guidlines to like not say when/if she was ever coming back, or did she just say it on her own?? :rolleyes:

If she's not planning on coming back to Grissom... well... I might have to learn to hate her. I hope she comes back, or he goes after her and shags some sense into her. Obviosly, the girl is not thinking straight to throw away her home and family. I mean, what exactly does she hope to find or accomplish on her own that she didn't find or accomplish in the 30+ years before Grissom when her life really sucked? It's like she's punishing him and she is just spiraling out of control. Makes you wonder if Eklie was right about her. But Grissom loves her, and they complete each other. Damn it Sara, come home! Gosh, I'm really angry with her , today! :(

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American GSR fans... and if you're not in the US, still have a great Thursday and remember to give thanks for something in your life.

From italy HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!! Sorry if I'm screaming..but I'm so far way and I 'm afraid you will not hear me:)

I think that it's not possible that CSI will be over this season. With 20 milion viewers, it's ipossible that cbs wants to interrupt the show.And they cannot let this GSR arc end like that, it's insulting for all the peolple who have watched the show so far.She will be back, we 'll se a good resolution for Grissom and Sara, and then...with season 9 I think everybody will go and do something else.

But I think we deserve a lot more than this sad ending after our loyalty in 8 years!so..we have not seen all yet!

I hope she comes back, or he goes after her and shags some sense into her.
the latter is the perfect scenario, and i would pay good money to see that in a csi cold open...or any part of the damned show
i can't be mad at sara, but i hope she isn't gone long. i wish griss would go after her, but i think she needs her own time right now.
they do complete each other, and they complete me
damn there's too much incompleteness right now

i'm thankful for the hope that she will be back and we'll have a geek wedding or another geek kiss or something GEEKING FANTASTIC!!
happy thanksgiving yall!

*fingers crossed that she returns preggers w/ a little Grissom geek baby* She's tired, she's moody, she has lost her friggin' mind... oh yeah, she's preggers! :D

I can dream.

hahah, preggers cracked me up.
that would be nice, but i'd rather her return and them be married or get married and then them announce that their *preggers* or something
dunno...but i just want a geek wedding, or some similation of one, before a geek baby!!

I want the whole geek ball of wax. Grissom's no spring chicken, so he has to make with the multi tasking. 9 mos preggers at geek wedding with Hank (the dog) as ring barer...Brass to give her away and be God father to all the little geek babies... Warrick should be out of rehab by then :lol:... Greg can decorate the just married geek mobile and teach the geek baby to make bombs... Nick can be best man... Catherine can take wedding pics and baby pics and mail them to Lady Heather (who I secretly love - just not with Grissom)...all the lab rats, Super Dave and wife (yeah, I want to see her), Doc, and Eklie all in attendance. IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH??? And I want to see Grissom cry from happiness. Emote, damn it!

Ofcourse, I think they got married the night he proposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back