Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Grissom opens his eyes to sneak a peak during the kiss, shocked at what she is doing. But as the kiss deepens, and she is holding his head, he just gives in and shuts his eyes tightly and it's all MMMMMM MMMMMM GOOOOOOD! :)

God, why couldn't they just take a month off, and spend it fraking like bunnies until they fall out of bed laughing and all of the sadness is forgotten? They love each other damn it!

OK, now that I have the visual of bunnies and GSR and falling out of bed... I can smile for a second.

Keep the faith people!

yea, wedges will be my candy until GSR comes back, b/c they r funny together... but what happened to the cocoon? Did it die? I hope not.

I like Hodges and Wendy, but it doesn't hold the significance of GSR. To me, Grissom and Sara complete each other. I can't bare the thought of Grissom retreating back into himself, into his dark office, with only his cocroaches as companions. I can't bare the thought of Sara wandering around, alone, and in pain, without her bug man to wipe her tears and remind her that she is loved and has a home with him. *sniffle* He needs her. She needs him. They need each other! :(

Oh, who the hell knows about the coccoon. It's another one of those things that they have in a few episodes and then never mention again :(. That's one of the few things I hate about CSI. I really hope it didn't die, then they might pull some crap where Sara or Grissom goes "the coccoon died, that means our relationship is dying." I dunno why I'm being so bitter, I'm actually in a good mood. The "bunnies" and kiss talk really cheered me up.

What I love about the kiss is that the second their lips touch, he doesn't just stand there in shock, you can see his lips respond and he kisses her back. Even though it was unexpected and right in the middle of the hallway in front Hodges. I also like how Hodges stares at them for the entire thing, until the very last second when he looks away. Maybe it's a bit creepy, but it's like he's captivated by this sudden show of love, and he can't look away. Which is how I feel when I watch it. Sort of.

PS - Can anybody remember which episode it is where David Phillips (the Ass. Coroner) is like hitting on Sara?i think its in season one..?
it's the one where she's investigating the time share coffins...friends and lovers. episode 1x05
"I really admire the gusto with which you approach your job"
such a cutie, and her reply is the bomb

i have hope for gsr. jorja needs her time, she's been doing a dman fine job for eleven plus years, not to mention movies and such. i think we'll get a bang WHEN she returns!

and JorjaFoxFan, let me know if you find that interview, i wanna read it.

gsr fanfics are my best friend at this time
i only watch now for mentions of our girl and our ship!!

BrookeSidle said:
Oh, who the hell knows about the coccoon. It's another one of those things that they have in a few episodes and then never mention again :(. That's one of the few things I hate about CSI. I really hope it didn't die, then they might pull some crap where Sara or Grissom goes "the coccoon died, that means our relationship is dying." I dunno why I'm being so bitter, I'm actually in a good mood. The "bunnies" and kiss talk really cheered me up.

What I love about the kiss is that the second their lips touch, he doesn't just stand there in shock, you can see his lips respond and he kisses her back. Even though it was unexpected and right in the middle of the hallway in front Hodges. I also like how Hodges stares at them for the entire thing, until the very last second when he looks away. Maybe it's a bit creepy, but it's like he's captivated by this sudden show of love, and he can't look away. Which is how I feel when I watch it. Sort of.

I'm hoping that maybe Sara has the coccoon with her and when it opens/hatches whatever we will see whats inside and she will realise that her home is indeed with grissom and that she should hurry her butt up and get back to him hehe

either that or grissom has the coccoon. Sara keeps in touch with him and one day when it opens he says "you know what why am i here i need to be with her" and he goes and rescues Sara from her "ghosts"

What can i say i'm an optimist lol
Absolutely loved the kiss it like made my year..except for the fact that it was a sad goodbye kiss and Griss didn't even know. Hodges was in shock and i loved it hehe he played it quite brilliantly but i would have loved to have seen what he said to grissom after sara left?????

Anyway i've written enough for now

Grissom always said that he would leave the lab like a ghost. Now Sara leaves to bury her ghosts, and the only one she tells is the man she loves via a letter. CSI is haunted! :( If she doesn't come back to him, she will probably get to bury Grissom too, because this will kill him. She gave him a taste of life and love, and I don't think he can go back to the way he was before. :(

BTW, I LOVED the episode where Super Dave hits on her. She was so sweet to him, encouraging him to find love... I knew back then that she had a weakness for super geeks. Sorry Dave, you're a cutie, but you're not geeky enough!
Grissom is the uber geek.. which is like a sex phermone for Sara.

JorjaFoxFan that's so funny, I was looking for the S/7 at Wal-Mart, too, but it was all sold out and so was Target, ratts :(.. and GOOGLE rocks, everything's on there, I sure hope it's true.. I think she's just taking a break, I really have a deep gut feeling about this.. why would she not want to come back? she loves all of these cast mates and thank's for your enthusiasm dirylabrat your a perfect GSR fan.. lets just keep going and keep talking and pretend like she's still here, I don't know about this next ep. with everybody laughing and doing silly things I did like "LAB RATS" but I can only take so much of kiss-ass Hodges. I want to see who is the most concerned about his grief, on his girl being gone
gsr.png

gsrgbglzv0.gif

I just wanna say, that I reks she's gonna come back, and I dont think they've broken up. I mean she wasn't gonna write in the letter "yeah, by the way i'm gonna be back..." what kind of cliff hanger type thing is that? :p Keep the faith guys, Sara and GSR will return. ;)

desertwind said:
JorjaFoxFan that's so funny, I was looking for the S/7 at Wal-Mart, too, but it was all sold out and so was Target, ratts :(.. and GOOGLE rocks, everything's on there, I sure hope it's true.. I think she's just taking a break, I really have a deep gut feeling about this.. why would she not want to come back? she loves all of these cast mates and thank's for your enthusiasm dirylabrat your a perfect GSR fan.. lets just keep going and keep talking and pretend like she's still here, I don't know about this next ep. with everybody laughing and doing silly things I did like "LAB RATS" but I can only take so much of kiss-ass Hodges. I want to see who is the most concerned about his grief, on his girl being gone
gsr.png

gsrgbglzv0.gif

Just look at his eyes flutter open when she kisses him!!! And then he surrenders to the MMMMMM. :) He loves her. She loves him. She can't heal without him. She's just opening another wound, and creating more ghosts, by leaving him. They will be haunted by the memory of each other, and eventually seek each other out. They are oxygen to each other... a recent fanfiction I was reading said she is the source of his ability to draw breath. :)

BTW, if you look really close at that video, you will see another lab geek in the back ground... looks like a woman with blonde hair. So it wasn't just Hodges who saw the kiss.

Desertwind Said:
JorjaFoxFan that's so funny, I was looking for the S/7 at Wal-Mart, too, but it was all sold out and so was Target, ratts .. and GOOGLE rocks, everything's on there, I sure hope it's true.. I think she's just taking a break, I really have a deep gut feeling about this.. why would she not want to come back? she loves all of these cast mates and thank's for your enthusiasm dirylabrat your a perfect GSR fan.. lets just keep going and keep talking and pretend like she's still here, I don't know about this next ep. with everybody laughing and doing silly things I did like "LAB RATS" but I can only take so much of kiss-ass Hodges. I want to see who is the most concerned about his grief, on his girl being gone

OH EM GEE! you already have S/7 out in stores?? WHERE THE HELL DO YOU LIVE!?!lol ah well i get it tomorrow, right after school ill be there ;) haha i love Kiss-Ass Hodges, his huge confidence and how he thinks hes gods gift to the world. and yah Sara was soo sweet to Super Dave, she put him down nicely.
i could seriously talk about that kiss all day, i love how he is shocked that shes kissing him, but how he automatically kisses back like its second nature to him.
the only thing that could get me through jorjas little "Myself Time" is if people like ask Grissom a thousand questions about GSR, like so how long have you been together? do you love her? i could see Catherine asking is they are sleeping together.
if i was Sara i would have saved the kiss and done it in front of Ecklie, instead of it being wasted on hodges lmao, cause he'll do his whole "i know something you dont know du da du da."

Yeah we do have them out and I live in "the city of lights" not Paris the other one, ya' know where our couple is..LAS VEGAS

wall800_csi_40.jpg
when she returns they'll party here
love-1.gif

haha i love it desertwind!!!!
i plan to live in Vegas soon, its nice there?? lol the only thing holding me back is heat. <--not the stuff radiating off Sara Sidle

PS i remember somebody saying something about an 'Adult' fic over on GeekFiction with GSR and hodges watching...if anybody has read/seen that one, mind PMing it to me?? THANKS!!

PM me too! :lol:

OK, what is this Geek Fiction? I find all of my fiction at fanfiction dot net... and now you tell me there's more? :D

I can picture Hodges as the voyer. He may have the hots for Wendy, but I have always detected a bit of a man crush for Grissom. It's like Gil is his idol. Can you blame the boy?

uh, go to google and type 'geekfiction'. It's a community on livejournal, sorta like "JorjaAllAround" if you've heard of that one. They have a lot of the same authors as ffnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back