Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babylon5girl

babylon5girl Hit and Run

Yeah, that's true the one thing that I found was odd about season 7 was that with all this foster care stuff, her time in foster care could have been mentioned more and we could have got more background. But what you said could be true, and after she recovers from this whole ordeal she can deal with all the issues from her past.....with grissom ;)

2. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

I have a feeling Sara will take some time off, and like they were saying in spoilers something with Grissom not being on as much, maybe he'll be with her.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

As far as them mentioning more about her and her past and Grissom, it is CSI, and this is only a tiny fratction, of the show, some fans already have a snit-fit, that 'there's too much GSR' which there isn't but if they did have more, even about Sara's past, they'd be screaming and yelling from the other fan-base..the writers have to be balanced and know when to put some of GSR in, and when not to :(and I'm still in a positive mode, that Jorja, will be in the whole S/8.. their so hush-hush right now, but if she's in the first 3, then :eek:and from her lips in June! on her returning!

"If I did know, I'd smile and tell you I didn't, but I hope Sara's alive and well and back for a SEXY Season 8 romance" HELLO!!

[​IMG]

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hello :)

today, i'm in a good mood and i'm pretty positive about Sara's fate. yup. i am, really. i just listened to Gunther and his Tutti Frutti Summer Love and people - nothing will kill this mood. nuthin'. i love being European.

listen to it, yo. it's on YouTube and it's amazing (especially the ending of the vid). it's even better than Tom Selleck and it could very much compete with Grissom's Cheeseburger. ETA: and it beats the Singing Cucumber, seriously. End of ETA

is there anybody from the old squad here that would understand everything i'm saying here? egg, Turtle, Al, you probably know.

back on topic. like i said i'm again pretty positive about Sara. my certainity that she'll die fell from, what, 90%? to a shaky 55%. no news is good news. if she was to die we'd have a bajillion spoilers already. right?

right.

so guys, we have, like, a month and a half to go. yay. think about those loooong 3 months that passed from the finale.

during those 3 months the premiere seemed very abstract and far away to me. but September 27th is coming and taking really big footsteps. darn, it's almost here. crap, it's already filmed. i'm nervous, and i know that the anticipation the minute before it starts will bring me to a verge of a heart attack, lmao. i'm gonna be pretty euphoric. i'm gonna SCREAM. haha

gaaah.

ok. one last thing. if anybody hasn't seen it yet, there is a new batch of icons on my LJ. GSR related of course. besides *gasp* i have a new layout.

aight. peace up.

ETA2: ziggy!!

5. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Hi all!!! I just wanted to pop in and post our updated GSR release countdown :)

As of today, August 15, there are 43 days until we get to see some new Geek Love :D

I, too feel very optimistic about Sara. The more the "gossip" out there questions, the more I feel like they are doing it purposefully to charge the summer for the fans. Kind of like the "who shot JR" thing when I was a kid. This is a real cliff hanger with so many possibilities that I think they put leaks of untruths just to drive us all crazy.
    And apparently, it's working. We can't believe anyone on Grillows, because they want the opposite of what we want, so let them want it. We have the relationship, they don't, so they can say anything they want in my opinion. We know. He loves her. He finally admitted it. She will be found, she will be fine, all will end with our prince and princess living happily ever after. Geek style.

6. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Um...Hi

...Why I ought-a *gribbles incoherently*

hay where'd ziggy come from? Better question where'd she go?

and who helped you? not eggy! oh eggy take that, no es triste? Eggy your going down *tackles eggy*
    erm that was random, but I had to. :rolleyes:
    ok on to GSR related things:
    as for me I have no clue whether she will live or die...frankly I dont care...as long as it is well written, right now I am like 43.56879% sure she will live.

Oh also Im mildly ticked that the GA premier and CSI premier are on the same day.Crudsos!

Ok back to cramming Algebra into my brain so that I am ready for school tomorrow.

*waits patiently for us to get to the 20th page so i can once again recommend my awesome thread name*

7. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Every video you reccommend has naked people in it. It's a fact. lol
    "It's a no no, and I like it" :lol: That was some damn good quoting there. :lol:

Yes.
    Oh but does it have the phrase: 'Like butter on a bald monkey?' :lol: *dies*
    I'm a gonna, I don't think she's going to live anymore. I don't think she'll die *winces* in the premiere, because it's too obvious, but like a few episodes later. She'll think she's invincible, remember the ep? and get shot or something. Hopefully Grissom will be there to remove some clothes. ;)

My friday is going to be horrible. I'll have to wait all day for it to <insert word we're not allowed to use>, I'm probs gonna explode. I'll start preparing now I think. Get some padding, and crumpets. :rolleyes:

Watch it, I'm bigger than you, and I know...your password!!!! Mwahahaha. :devil:

Err... Question: You did click on Live on Adz' poll right? Because I'll like have to throttle you if you didn't. *throws threatening look*

Indeedio, and I vote for Choco to open the thread. Even though ni siquiera dar un silbido. ;)

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Yeah! What she said!

No your not, your a tiny thing, I could take you.
    You know my password? No you dont. Unless you talking about the thing on LJ with an aunt a beard and a lip?(just relized how random this must look)

Smiles nicley. I could tell you. But I wont. And you cant make me. HA HA HA HA HA!

Yes! please? *looks at adz with really big eyes* Please, pretty please and a bald monkey with butter on top :D

Me or you? Cuz I really cant silbido!Pobre Choco!

Ok so I need to make some insitefull GSR statement to make this post.
    um...lol.
    Alright realisticly If Sara dose get killed of what would you like?
    1.)Sara to die right of the bat so we dont have to die of and endless clif hangers
    2.)Sara to die after a few ep.s after lots of GSR
    3.) Sara to die after a few eps in a Sara centric ep. with little GSR
    4.)other

9. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I've come to accept this idea now. As long as I get a good dose of GSR before she goes then I'm happy. As much as I love Jorja I think the show could survive without her.

Edit because dose and does are not the same word.

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

choco did!
    shoosh. Davie Hasselhoff wasn't naked in Hooked on a Feeling. he was a flying bear, then he wore a UFO costume with googles, later he had a fish in his mouth, flu on a motorcycle, and in the end he photoshpped himself jump-dancing with an African tribe. nodoby was naked in that video except his 3 sausage dogs who pretended to be deer.

[​IMG]

i heart you Davie. ... oh lord, i just realized he shockingly resembles Tom in that pic.
    what about:

Honey, you're so ciutt,
    this is a land of forbidden friutt,
    Bananas, melonas, yeah,
    It's a hot hot summer love

i mean, i memorized it, and it will be the my favorite quote to the rest of my life. his fake french accent is to die for, lol.

this is a CSI board? oh right.

*?*
    what do we say guys? are we letting her do it? *ponders*

yeah, you're here long enough :p

Sara. Sara might survive, yup. she is strong and she'll fight till the end. if she was to die though, i'd prefer lots of GSR before it happens.

i don't have anything else GSR-y to add. i just wanted to make fun of Gunther and The Hoff (sorry for the major OT-ness of this post, mods. won't happen again). thank you.

11. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I'm pretty much a newbie here, so I don't think that I should have too much say in who gets to start the new thread, but if I may put in my vote now...Pin me down, but not with a Mustang would rule as a thread.

As for if she HAS to die, which I do NOT want her to do, but if she does, then def. lots of GSR first. Maybe some wedding flashbacks, the kiss we never got to see, the cocoon opening, etc.

12. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

If Jorja decides to leave I hope they have Sara move to 'Frisco because the trauma of living in Vegas is too much. I hope we get a few weeks of indecision first (or maybe indescretion), because to leave Grissom would be so hard. Then maybe a couple of cameos(I mean they kill people on Lost & they come back in latter eps.), & then when Billy decides to leave we can have Grissom misses Sara so much he'll live anywhere to be with her. He can get a job teaching wherever he wants no doubt. How's that for some fantasy?
    Oh, & by the way, I now have that goofy Tutti Fruiti thing stuck in my head.
    Did anyone of you guys see the GSR Bellybutton video Aussieforgood did? It's on YouTube & is well worth a look. Very funny. No naked bodies though, sorry.

13. Desertwind

HMMM, I don't get all the chit-chat, nor the pic. of David Hasselhoff, but whatever,.. back on topic! I'm sure she's signed on for all of S/8, I feel in with every fiber of my being, a cockeyed optomist maybe, but, I get bummed out with doom and gloom, :( 'accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative' is my mode ;)

LIVING DOLL

14. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Polish one? No. :devil:
    (Adz probably thinks we're talking about her now. :lol:)
    OMG you did didn't you? How could you wish her dead?! It's your whole finding out she's pregnant theory isn't it? *grumbles* I think she's gonna die, but I don't want it to happen, God, imagine CSI without her, that would be like butter on a hairy monkey, and that's just wrong! :rolleyes: Yeah, that would be extremely strange. You think we'll get any GSR, you know...afterwards? Urgh, upset Grissom I guess. If he falls into someone else's arms I will scream, you'll here me across the ocean. *is a little stressed at the thought*

You can't silbido?! I can silbido out AND in. It's a talent of mine, I can make two sounds at the same time too, takes a lot of practice. ;) Indeed pobre Choco.
    I want a kiss and the coocoo before she dies, but not at the same time, I want it drawn out. Maybe 3 eps? I don't want her to die at the end of the second ep, but the third ep might be ok. (Not that it's ok that she dies at all. :()
    No. But Destination Calabria and that other one you linked in your lj had half naked people in it. So that's three out of four. :lol: :p I don't mind though. ;)

hmm. I don't have anything else to say.

15. Desertwind

This is a cool pic. of them with matching clothes. so in tune, and so together!

[​IMG] THE BLACK AND RED EFFECT[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.