Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

lol. My mom can silbido out and in too. Obviolsly this tallent wasnt passed on.
    can you teach me to silbido?

wait what is polish?

*dances around like a wild woman*

Yay!*tackles adz in a bear hug* your awesome!

ok so everyone should kknow by now my sara dies and then they finding out she's pregnant theory .

chhoco

*bad spelling due to insanity

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

While there is nothing wrong with quoting and responding when the content of the quote and the reply is GSR related, I need everybody to please keep the quoting to a bare minimum when the majority of the quotes have absolutely nothing to do with GSR.

Please keep in mind that the majority of your posts need to contain actual discussion of GSR.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank you ICSIMFAN the constant 'quotes' are annoying.. boring.. irrevelant.. & redundant...here's a concept focusing on talking about GSR and your favorite ep. in say S/7, or what you think will happen next?, and not all the blabbering about nothing! :( it's so not neccessary,~~idea~~ if you feel the overwhelming need to chit-chat, how about pm-ing each other ;) and you all know I luv' ya' ;)

EMPTY EYES Sara was amazing in this episode, should have got a nod from the Emmy people[​IMG]

4. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

*cough*

Ya'll got yourselves modslapped. *giggles*

Don't think I understand one little bit of what ya'll have been yammering on about. Because I don't. lol.

Sorry for this!

Adzix you do know how to cheer a girl up. I laughed so hard I cried. And then I laughed some more. And then my coworkers stared at me like I had lost my mind. Which then led to a rapid explanation of my GSR addiction and a really really really long summer and how the premier is on my sisters birthday and I'll just DIE if I miss it and how this video was distracting me from all that and that if Sara dies then the world will indeed cease to spin and we shall all be thrown out into space with the aliens and how I don't WANNA be out with the aliens because they have probes and I'm afraid of probes.

That led to the telling me to go home and take the rest of the day off. Go me.

I've found myself heading for Grissom's Cheeseburger when I'm in a mood. I've now favorited TFSL for that purpose too. Ah Youtube.

Might I suggest for all of the others out there that love teh HAT that you youtube "Grissom's High Straw Hat"? lol. Not the greatest - but it kept me amused. Is it just me or do Veggie Tales make great backround songs for everything?

That's it. If Sara dies - I'm switching back to kiddie shows and taking up Veggie Tales. Yes.

Speaking of which (sorta) - Adz? Did I ever send you that one link to that one vid? lol. Vague I am. I'll PM it to you. Just incase you HAVEN'T seen it yet.

You've probably already seen it. Because you're addicted to the man more then the GSR. Like myself. I mean...wait...what?

Ok. GSR. For real this time! Even with quotes!

'Cause if Sara has to die God Knows she better go down with Grissom ripping off his shirt to put pressure on some big gaping wound. That's the only way that her dying won't be the worst thing in recent TV history. Because who could hate a half naked panicking Grissom attempting to save his girl with his oh so wonderfully dirty shirt? Besides, then maybe he would finally utter an "I love you" to HER and maybe if we're good little fangirls even KISS her now that she's dying and all. Happy thoughts.

*raises eyebrows* No fair speaking what can't be spoken by ME! Now, after a random three second attempt at Googling the good word I'm fairly certain that I've got what it means. Maybe.

And for the record if it means what I'm sure that it does mean because google is awesomeness that psha I can silbido in and out too.

And if it doesn't mean what I'm sure that it does then by God please just ignore that last paragraph!

As for thread titles I say we just go with Choco's title! Anyone opposed to that? I mean really. It's the middle of the summer and I, personally, am ding dong out of ideas. And to uncreative to think of any. So there.

And no, I'm not drunk. It's wednesday you lushes.

As for the Sara dies Semi poll that isn't really a poll but rather a thingy that looks like a poll but isn't because I can't clicky a little button and see what the lurkers think thingy -

I'm around.. ahh... 35.3567% sure that she's going to die. Which means I'm sitting at 64.6433% sure that she's not. But, like I stated above - I don't WANT her to die. But if she's gotta - make it something comepletely out of the blue like a shooting (so Grissom can rip off his shirt to save her) three, four, six... episodes into the season so we all thinks she's safe and snuggly with Grissom! Because that would make me scream and cry and probably throw things. IT would be fun. Yes.

OR!!

She could choke on a jelly bean in the middle of a Babies R Us store whilst shopping for supplies! That might make even me laugh. AND it would fulfill Choco's dememented "Kill the pregnant Sara" theory.

Ok. I think I've frightened you peeps enough for one night. Just wanted to get in on the fun before it alllll disappears on me again. RL - what a drag.

*pouts*

That is all.

5. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Sorry, Adzix and Desert.. I'm not really so back... I just popped in to be malicious. I'm horrid like that. Anyway, I do miss you guys. I've just kind of.. *cough*.. stopped.. really..caring.. about GSR. Or CSI in general. *ashamed face* But today I accidentally stumbled onto a GSR fanvid! And I was like "aw, I hope Sara doesn't die" and stuff. So yeah. Anyway, we should keep in touch. Do you guys have facebook or something?

Ooh.. ETA..
    I came from a long time ago. I used to be a huge chatterbox on here like, 2 years ago. But then I fell in love with another ship on another show. *looks around nervously* I'm scared you people will no longer respect me. ;)

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

no quoting? *pouts*

but i have to. only a little.
    yup, i know *jumping eyebrows*
    haha, told ya! he is amazing.
    we miss you too! it's real good to see ya.

i've got a FB. in fact, i've just friended you. don't ask me how i found you, lol. i may be an LJ retard but i know how to work the FB.

okay. GSR. i think choco's scenario about pregnant Sara dying is not so bad. i mean, it would SO mean Grissom and her had lots of sex. right? so if she was to die, it would be great to add more drama. poor Grissom though. like, seriously. i'm very interested in his reaction to her death. i don't think he would cry in front of everybody. i believe he would just stand dumbfounded and had to hold to something not to fall. i kinda imagine him running towards the car and dropping to his knees after he finds out she's dead. it would break my heart to see him like this, but i'd kinda ... love it tbh. i'd like the team to see him then. my poor, poor Grissom.
    i have to agree Turtle. i am more addicted to him than to GSR itself. it's sad. lol

7. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

It's good to see you too! And I have friended you back! Yay. You should teach me the friending thing.. I can't find a damn person on fb, but they all manage to find me!

We shall talk more on there :D

8. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Wow! I'm gone for a few days and I come to this? :lol: I was kinda expecting something along the lines of promo pics...but...I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up too high.

We really don't need a summer away from GSR. Seriously. We all go coo coo(Haha...cocoon. :lol:)

Turts We really need to go get drunk...together. Adz too. Oh Lord..wouldn't that be a site. :lol:

So...I went to Universal Studios this weekend and for those of you who have never been on the E.T. ride, you give the people at the desk your name and E.T. says your name at the end of the ride. Well...I said my name was Sara.:lol: My sister thought that I was psycho. :lol:

Then we watched CSI all night and my brother-in-law laughed and asked me "Do you know ALL the words to every episode?" aqnd I said "Yes...I do." My family is going to disown me...I can FELL it. :lol:

Well...I guess that's really all I have to say. And Ziggy It's good to see you. :D

Go Team SO and what-not!
    GSR rocks my ummm...bare feet.
    And SAVE SARA! :)

9. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

Hey, iv been a reader of this post for a while and just had to come out of the woodwork to tlk bout our dear GSR!!!
    If they were to kill her without a kiss or a recognition of their love i would stop watchin it. Plus i think CSI's continuity would be ruined as after stringin the romance out over like years then to only give us one season with the two of them together and we still never got a kiss (or a hug) and they end up killin her!!! what was the point in takin the story that way! aaaghhh! lol
    If they do kill her i wish that we get some major GSR first and i want grissom to save her!!
    Although i wish they would keep her alive so that if she left it would be open for her to do some guest appearances. will Billy leave as well??? hope not! i love grissom!!!!

10. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Even though I've tried to keep my cool and keep telling myself she's going to be fine, I have to say we will, if her death is what it would all come to, that I'm sure we'd at least get our kiss.

11. geeklove_lover

geeklove_lover Dead on Arrival

OK this is totally O/T, but what happened to the on the board part of YTDAW?! Ah! Alright something on topic.... I don't think they will have Sara die, because how would they go on with the season? We would either have super mopey depressing Grissom which isn't cool, or "everything-is-great-im-totally-fine Grissom, which A)would never happen and B) would have us torching TPTB's cars and such... So I'm staying blissfully stupidly optimistic and saying that Sara is going to live.

12. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

LMAO! For the sake of staying on topic...ill PM you.

lol, dont you know? Adz will die if she cant quote.lmao

Ok, 20th page so recommending thread names now:
    Pin me down...but not with a mustang

shit i just said good morning to someone and its 5;30pm :lol:

Yeah and I could totally see him not wanting to believe it and he has to be pulled away by someone from the team because he wont stop trying to revive her.
    alright that is as much GSR as i can muster, today was my first day back at school*collapses*

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

And here's that famous 'love letter, with him relaying his deep feelings and emotions, who knew, it was so poigant, and so romantic[​IMG]

I SAID I'D MISS YOU, AND I DO[​IMG]

14. Rona

Rona Victim

Sara is not going to die. That as pretty much been confirmed, Jerry Bruckhimers head of entertainment Jonathan Littman who oversees all the CSI show's said to a host of reporters at the CBS press tour " we are going to let the characters of Grissom and Sara BREATH this year".

15. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Man, I hope the start of the season comes soon, I'm starting to have odd dreams. Last night after watching Grissom go out to dinner with Teri Whatshername(The albino b****) & then watching a slew of veggie tales CSI videos I dreamt that I was watching a season one ep. that I had never seen(Yeah right) & Sara was making out in the break room with Nick. Then I was trying to explain to my husband that it was season one & Sara didn't realize that Grissom was her only true love yet.Then Nick fell off of Sara & onto the floor.
    So this morning I made a new GSR video to apease the GSR gods. Its called Wherever You Are & its on my YouTube channel . (Hope that isn't against the rules).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.