Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

seattlecsifan said:
I've only been hanging out on the fan forums for a few months. What time do scripts & production meetings usually start. I suppose thats when we get the hard facts of season 8.

AUGUST.. they were here in that month to start 'BTK' S/7.. which I scurried about looking for them for hours.. to no avail.. their very cagey on their itinerary .. to throw fans like me off their trail.. so that's when they start filming .. as far as the writers, I don't know when they start :( so the cast polished off the finale in the later part of April, and have till August too come back.. nice vacation time ;) and did you all read the crap about Lady Heather returning ..AGAIN.. next season :mad: it's in the "IN TOUCH" magazine! great :confused:

The writers start their meetings again in June :) (PS. I think we should all start writing letters to TPTB saying how much we need/want Sara on the show.. Not only for GSR, but because we love her so!)

Haha, I'd absolutely freak if I knew someone who knew someone from CSI: infact, I'd die if it was either WP or Jorja! :lol:

Ugghhh, if Lady Heather came back, all she'd be there for is to interfere with GSR. Honestly, I love the character, and I think the actress is great- but the only reason they have for bringing back this dominatrix is so they can tare apart GSR little by little. :(

That's not necessarily true. I think Lady H just brings that to the table automatically because of her history with Grissom. The writer's ignoring that history would be strange. So no, I don't think Lady H's only device is to stir up trouble with Grissom and Sara. I think, for the most part, she's made clear to Grissom how disappointed she was with him in LHB (I think that was the episode), but they're still friends.

I think there might have been a little insecurity on Sara's part, but that was Catherine's doing, not Heathers. :lol: I don't think Sara would have had too much of a problem without Catherine's gossiping because I feel she and Grissom have a general understanding of their relationship and where it stands. It doesnt take much to plant seeds of doubt, but looking at Living Doll, Gris and Sara seemed to be just fine.

Jorja would not be at that exhibition if she had been fired, she is far too happy in those photos and what ever had happened must have been sorted. Lady Heather is no threat to Sara, if Gris will just trust her and be honest with her. Sara was perfectly kind and gentle with LH, despite knowing she may have slept with her man.
Lady Heather is a great character who actually got Catherine more upset because Sara knew nothing happened or would because only Sara makes him happy.

Hi everyone. I am new here. I have only been a CSI fan for about 2 years now. I have been a GSR fan for 1 year. I am so excited. I do not want Sara to die.

gsrLOVE said:
The writers start their meetings again in June :) (PS. I think we should all start writing letters to TPTB saying how much we need/want Sara on the show.. Not only for GSR, but because we love her so!)

Haha, I'd absolutely freak if I knew someone who knew someone from CSI: infact, I'd die if it was either WP or Jorja! :lol:

Ugghhh, if Lady Heather came back, all she'd be there for is to interfere with GSR. Honestly, I love the character, and I think the actress is great- but the only reason they have for bringing back this dominatrix is so they can tare apart GSR little by little. :(

I did freak.. was in awe, and she told me the girls name but for privacy sake, and not to get in trouble or cause her trouble I'll keep that secret, till she tells me different!

I don't think LH is a threat at all, and as far as history , she's been on 4 times in 7 years :eek: and after "LHB" they didn't bother to contact one another for 3 years, WHY.. simple, they had NO reason, and didn't want to! she blew him off 3 times.. "apologies are just words" you don't have the right to tell me what do do" and "go away" and he may have been a friend to her, but what has she ever done for him. NOTHING except cause chaos [and not as in theory] and "rattled his cage" meaning that upsets or disturbs him, that's not a smooth friendship.. friendship is a two way street. friends go out a have fun and share things, that's not the case with them!! :( she holds no intrigue nor fascination for me at all, I find her sleazy..creepy and weird,& she drags him down the a gutter level..to me..Brass so apty said "get some help" excatly..and leave Grissom and the other team members alone!! and I really think she's completely irrevelant to CSI..she had her day in S/3 to me, and has added nothing since!! and the Grissom and Sara bond is so deep, and their connection so strong, that nothing or no one can break the ties that bind
gsr.png

ban_csi_33.jpg

AND BIG WELCOME TO sidlewannabee have fun.. glad your here ;)

I just now got the chance to look at the pictures from the Chicago exhibit and I loved them!

I loved seeing the pictures of the cast (especially Billy trying to solve the "interactive" crime!), but I also got really excited and I am now planning a trip out there just to see the exhibit...it looks so cool!!

today one of my customers told me she's got a friend who works on the CSI production team
:eek: That is the coolest thing ever! Wow.
Therefore, when Sara flirts with Grissom, touches Grissom, someday kisses Grissom (*prays*), I get to do so vicariously
So I'm not the only one? :lol: I nearly died from the arm!sex. :lol: Boxy you're a witness now! Congrats. :D Also, I haven't seen you in the hottness thread. :( Are we not cool enough for you?

I have a friend at school whose aunt is like BFFs with WP (like they go to dinner together or eat at her/his house), but she hasn't gotten the chance to introduce me to her yet. Trust me, I bug her on a daily- if not hourly- basis, but she says her aunt is crazy and she says she doesn't want to submit me to that. I've told her multiple times that I couldn't care less about her crazy aunt, I WANT BILLY
No friggin' way. :eek: Another one? They're all coming out of the wood work now, eh? :lol: They go to dinner together? *pout* You know what this means? I know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows Billy! I think I got that right? :rolleyes:

The writers start their meetings again in June
That's pretty soon. They don't have much of a break do they? I suppose it's just like any other job really, just totally awesome because you get to see zexy people. :rolleyes:

Jorja would not be at that exhibition if she had been fired
That's true. :D Go Team SO! (Stupidly optimistic ;))

Hello to any newbies I haven't greeted. :D (Sidlewannabee, I love your name btw, you can edit your posts up to 24 hours after you posted them. :))

ETA: I almost forgot, Look at the symmetry These guys are awesome. :)

Yup my friend's crazy aunt knows WP- intimately. haha no that's gross...only sara can know him intimately *SQUEE*. I AM gonna get her to introduce me even though it would involve me flying out to LA or wherever he is at the time...

On another, more GSR related note, I saw this an immediately thought of y'all. I got it originally from some other board but it's pretty awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnBaQ4HgmEc

Hey, I was just poking around the internet looking at GSR stuff. Go figure. Anyway I saw an autographed picture that WP signed "Peace". It made me think of the signature on "The Letter" starting with a P. I think I've cracked the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back