Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh. No you don't.

Oh don't apologize Sara! You know we're all thinking it

I'm sitting here cracking up.. I love it.. really funny really coping a feel, before they go back and do it on the desk.. I like your thinking smutty.. not at all, bring it on! but it does look now I've looked closer he probably is adusting her camera strap

Meh...okay...I confess..I don't apologize. :lol:

desert, in all seriousness, I think he's taking the camera from her to take pictures of the scene while she takes notes. He just figured it was a good opportunity to...ahem...you know...:lol:

And the FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGIST is on...:rolleyes:

Or maybe perhaps when Sara is pulled from under the car and recovers, Sara thanks Grissom one night and then we pan up to Grissom's face and then his eyes widen in shock and he's like "Oh Fuck!" and is at the point of no return.....................:devil:

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Would Jorga be there if she was in a snit with CBS over money?

I also wanted to say I just re-watched Crate and Burial and
wow, that scene when Gris tied up Sara sizzled, they had raw sex it there eyes and both knew it.It was very sexy to watch too. No wonder Sara got so heartbroken, they both knew the feelings were still there.
Notice how Catherine watches as he leaves, I think she may have known they had a past and maybe she felt threaten in her friendship with Grissom and in her position at work.
Maybe that is was why Catherine so catty to her?

Hey peeps. Me goin to holland next week! Ya!
Anyway, I really don't think Jorja is leaving, and do you remember when David fancied Sara? Imagine wot that would have been like if they'd got together *shudder*

I think that touch was Grissom showing her, he is opening up, that he likes to touch her. But a man does do that slide down the arm unless her is imtimate with her. The touch on the arm like that can send tingles although you. Gris knows how to touch her and tell her everything at that moment.
Remember it is Grissom that remembers that moment but Natalie has also seen them together at the end of Empty Eyes, the look between them alone would have broadcast their relationship to anyone.

lmao, i actually meant Grissom's curls. ya know BoP curls? the sweeeeeeeeeeetest piece of hair in da world.

We missunderstood each other...Trying again. Grissom's hair rocks anytime! Jorja's too. Especially if she has curly hair too...I love the curly hair. :D

i'll never condemn him for anything Lady-Heather. to me, he can have secret babies with her and a second house in Misquite like that guy in Grissom vs the Volcano.

but seriously, i think he did the right thing, ya know. i can see Sara being a bit jealous after seeing LH and listening to all the Cath-gossip but after LD it won't matter in the least anyway.

Goodwilling Grissom.*sigh* He wanted to help, did the right thing, but that doesn't make him less of an asshole in that episode. Albeit a darn cute one! :)

but before they have a baby, I think they need to spend a little bit more time understanding each other.

Agreed. But I think LD will chage a lot of things. If Sara lives, there is going to be a hell of a time building trust and understanding each other. Going through her recovery and Ecklie and everythiing else, could very well make the relationship stronger.

I agree with most of you about having a baby onscreen would ruin the show. I think that the ultimate would be something in between. I'm not for seing an onscreen birth or the Geeks sitting on their couch devouring baby naming books. I'm all for subtle, cozy pregnancy.

My favourite scenario would be: Sara lives and recovers and then comes all the crap with Ecklie (though THAT is one of the things I am looking most forward to next season. I love Ecklie! :lol:). The show goes on and everything. Sometimes within Christmas we get the preggy storyline. That way, we won't have to see the birth and Sara will be 5 or 6 month pregnant when she and WP says Good-bye (?).

S9 could feature some mentions or maybe some cameos, maybe seing some glimpses of their private life, etc...I could honestly see this happening. Just because a baby-plot has ended several shows, doesn't mean CSI is going under. and wouldn't it be nice if CSI broke the trend with the ill-bringing babies? :lol:

Or it could be that I love that picture. :rolleyes: desert , who made it?

i'm going on a drinking camp tommorow! woooo. i'll stop by before that i think, but then i'll be gone in the woods with my apple booze for 3 straight days. i think i'll pass out after 1 beer cuz i haven't drunk anything in 3,4 months.

i love my country.

Have fun in the woods, Adz. :D Poland, right? I love Poland too. :D We were thinking of going there this summer and visit among others Auchwich. We didn't and I'm stuck inthis damned country for the rest of the summer! :mad: I can't even go to London now that I've seen the finale on YouTube! :(

Ah, well. It'll be fun confusing all the american and japanese tourist on Gothland and in Stockholm. :D

So, I read the whole article thing about some of the CSI cast going to Chicago for the CSI museum that's opening. I basically stared at the page for ten minutes saying to myself 'I SO want to go.' And not just because the cast will be there, but because looking at forensic stuff in a museum sounds fun (*cough* NERD *cough*). Then I'm like 'AAAAAAAnd because the cast is there'.. Then I got an evil little plot in my head to make Billy and Jorja stand beside each other, then push one of them into the other so that they ACCIDENTILY kiss.

:)

I'm going to go drift off into dreamland about that now...

I seem to start all my posts with 'SO,' .. Now it'll annoy me..

oooOOoo love the pics :) even though Jorja and Billy aren't in any together...

I love how everyone's dressed up and Gary's sporting jeans and a wallet chain, lmao.

I wanted to share this with you.. today one of my customers told me she's got a friend who works on the CSI production team, and she's on MySpace with her, and actually had a offer to be a bit player on CSI, but had to turn it down because of her real life job,& they need her for too long! so anyways, she said that "Jorja's in negotiations" with the CBS/CSI writers about her contract".. and most likely WILL be back for S/8..she's going to e-mail her friend and dig for more.. for me..if her friend knows anything, and is allowed to say, she'll tell me ;) so stand by.. I realize this is hearsay to all of you, but I got so excited.. will keep you all posted! see good news
gsr.png

wtganigoodbye2cb.gif
kiss1.gif

^^ Huzzah! *hugs desert*

Words can't even express how badly I want Jorja to stay. Not only for the GSR, but also to keep Sara Sidle around. Sara is really my "point of entry" for the show, since I identify with her most fully. Maybe that's why I ship GSR as avidly as I do. I identify with Jorja. I have long had the hots for Billy. Therefore, when Sara flirts with Grissom, touches Grissom, someday kisses Grissom (*prays*), I get to do so vicariously.

Thanks, desert, for keeping us posted!

LadyDisdain said:
^^ Huzzah! *hugs desert*

Words can't even express how badly I want Jorja to stay. Not only for the GSR, but also to keep Sara Sidle around. Sara is really my "point of entry" for the show, since I identify with her most fully. Maybe that's why I ship GSR as avidly as I do. I identify with Jorja. I have long had the hots for Billy. Therefore, when Sara flirts with Grissom, touches Grissom, someday kisses Grissom (*prays*), I get to do so vicariously.

Thanks, desert, for keeping us posted!

Your welcome, your all my buddies.. and I love her too, and also can relate to her, she's got a special 'aura' that pulls and surrounds ones whole being, she's absoutely unique & I took my new TV Guide all over today, and shoved it in everyones faces and people were OOOing and AHHing over how beautiful she [and him] are on this cover one client said "what are you going to do when CSI is over"? I go don't even go there" :mad:

I've only been hanging out on the fan forums for a few months. What time do scripts & production meetings usually start. I suppose thats when we get the hard facts of season 8.

Thanks for chatting up your friend for us desertwind!!! I have a friend at school whose aunt is like BFFs with WP (like they go to dinner together or eat at her/his house), but she hasn't gotten the chance to introduce me to her yet. Trust me, I bug her on a daily- if not hourly- basis, but she says her aunt is crazy and she says she doesn't want to submit me to that. I've told her multiple times that I couldn't care less about her crazy aunt, I WANT BILLY :devil:

Hee hee I'm watching Happenstance and it just ended when Sara's all cocky and "oh you missed one, 36 down" (about a crossword puzzle) and Grissom raises his eyebrow in his ever-so-sexy way and she smirks and is all "I won't wait up" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Talk about squee-worthy. It made me so happy to see her so confident in the relationship. Hopefully we'll see more of that soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back