Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

If you want to feel better bout our ship, watch Greys, they screw up 5+ ships per episode. *Grrr*
    Sorry, but as for CSI I am freaking Optimistic, I have no freaking clue why. I was kinda sad last night but mostly 'cuase my mom yelled at me cuz i taped the home shopping network instead of Greys *evil laugh*
    ... where was I? Oh, what is there to be sad about?
    Saras trapped under a car, no one knows where she is except a psychotic serial killer, and she could drown...
    SO WHAT?!?!
    He Professed his freaking undying love for sara , he didnt have to, it wasn't even vital to the case, he could of just said 'oh she is crazy, thats why she kidnapped sara' but he flat out said SHe is the ONLY woman he EVER loved. Not one of the only ones, no just sara, his sara, no one else, no anthropologists or dominatrixes! no just sara!
    And every one, they are speechless, and can i ust say when sara gets out of that car she is going to kick his bug-lovin' ass for telling the team!

~The Optimistic Chocococococococococ....BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edit: Just out of curiosity, where is our chat at now? I know about the one at buzzen, but it dosnt show up for me. Is that the only one?

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

3. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

(back after a long hiatus of theater and taking and teaching classes... thanks to the magic of technology, though, managed not to miss any episodes)

So, once the whole cliff-hanger set in, I started thinking about how the next season might start...

My idea... (This is both more suspenseful and more gushy than I'd normally go for):
    Start right where it left off... Brief flashback to the unseen taser incident (or however the abduction was deemed to have happened). Back to the rainy-car-wreck present. Then a montage flashback of Sara's life (childhood, san francisco, and a very limited number of clips...) Then slow fade-out... Then (perhaps after a commercial break for proper effect--yes, I'm cruel) she wakes up in the hospital and Grissom is there...

On a lighter note, Catherine's look in the reveal made me think of that episode of Friends where Phoebe says something to Chandler and Monica like "We thought you guys were just doing it, we didn't know you were in love!" (someone may correct me with the exact line)

4. Desertwind

You guys will love this, some video clips from last week, from "The Early Show" [the ep. wrapped up in April] talking about the 'cliffhanger' it features Billy..Marg..Jorja..George and Gary.. they're all so HAPPY :D, and Jorja's hair is flat and extremly straight, & she's got NO make-up on, and is still stunning,& she to me, doesn't act like someone who's NOT coming back.. judge for yourselves :confused: she's so sweet! WP says "he doesn't like 'cliffhangers' but this had to go this way" he tells why! they're all so animated, and so pleasant and cheerful. Julie Chen interviews them [Les Moonves wife] so enjoy it!

http://www.grissomsararomance.com/

5. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

How about those! I think everyone on the show deserves an emmy nod for those expressions!

Me and my friend were watching the finale again tonight, and we were like, those are some serious David Blaine Street Magic faces, like those "Get the hell out" faces. Warrick's was definitely my fav.

Lol, sorry, I laugh every time I mention David Blaine with GSR in the middle.

Oh, and move over Burnout! I think WP deserves another Emmy nomination. That was the craziest I've ever seen Grissom get. You could tell all during the interview with Natalie that he was going crazy inside to find Sara. His eyes were pretty much telling everything. And it rocked.

6. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

Yeah, the faces were pretty good. The "WTF" looks were knee-slapping good.

I saw the Early Show interview, Jorja sounds like shes still coming back, talking about the closeness she's felt to the character.

I think that when we come back, it will just pick up. Same night. I still don't understand how Natalie could get Sara under the car. I mean, it doesn't make sense unless she subdued Sara, but I still think that Sara could take her. Ahh, so confusing.

7. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Wow. Now that I have calmed down and GSR.com has become unclogged enough for me to watch the clip where Grissom professes his love, I am just gonna run around like a mad fangirl screaming! OMG. Their faces were priceless! Warrick's was the best and I do think that Nick is still a little bit lost....

Actually, I think that they all might think Grissom is in denial! Well, maybe, except Catherine. Because we all know Catherine thinks Grissom has a girlfriend. If you think about it, the team might still keep their trap shut about GSR when Sara returns (and trust me, she HAS to return! She can't not return.... It would be a sacrilage!). I think the only person who would be willing to ask Grissom (or Sara for that matter) about it, would be Warrick or Catherine. And maybe they won't. Maybe GSR will still be a 'secret'.

Or maybe that hteory is just me living in my CSI-obsessed fangirl world.... I'm just worried that if GSR is exposed, it is either
    A- Going to ruin the show
    B- Push either WP or JF off the show or
    C- Jeopardize the wonderfulness that is canon GSR.

Anyways, moving on. I am just wondering about how they will start the next season. They have never started a season from the very end of the last season. There has always been a period of time inbetween the two episodes. And their is between all episodes, except the TBC episodes. But now that poses a problem. How will they gather up that lost time if the start of Season 8 is staright after the end of Season 7?

Anyways, I think that Sara is NOT going to die, I hope atleast. If she does, I truly, truly will hate TPTB for destroying a perfectly good character. And, if she does die, it would destroy WP's character aswell.

Oooh, drama, drama, drama.

Now I'm going to go off to the beach for a few days to live in my mad fangirl brain... Ho hum. :p

Kate.

8. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I need to go to the beach too, cause I worry. But it's just what I have to do. And then I work past it. I mean, I remember WP saying that if Grissom left, Sara was going to go with him. And I think that would work best.

Oh yeah, that's like two of the shows leading characters. There goes the show.

Since it's exposed, it'll put stress on the two characters. I don't think it'll ruin the show or canon. It'll just lead to an end. Die a natural death. I don't know.

Late night ramblings are bad for the soul.

9. mugs

mugs Witness

the more i see those two together the more i like them

10. Jay09

Jay09 Victim

I just watched the interviews on GSR.com and I'm glad I did because it confirmed that there will be another season :D thankfully...so I'm a little more optamistic that Sara won't die. I think she won't die because the producers left the finale at such a brilliant stage...the GSR being outed, but nothing being done after that,which makes me think that Sara cannot die because the team haven't yet made a fuss of the fact that Grissom and Sara are lovers.

And obviously the next season will pick up from that so they can't kill Sara off coz rightfully, they wouldn't really have all the right gear to continue the story. Sara wasn't that badly hurt anyway, she was only put under the car, it's not like it crashed on top of her or anything, allthough there's still the possibility that she could drown in the mud... but that would make a good premiere for s8, the csi's could race to find Sara before she drowns or dies of hypothermia :eek: wow... never thought of that...

Anyway, I think that Sara won't die, Grissom will find her, pull her out of the car and hold her in his arms.
    *Must be optamistic, Sara will NOT die* :)

Rant over. Everyone has the right to rant...right?

11. geekprincess

geekprincess Dead on Arrival

Do you mean the one from "Burden of Proof" in Season 2, where Warrick and Nick are at the scene of an arson and Warrick tells Nick that Sara told him 94% of all arsonists are male? I have watched that episode so many times it's not funny, but every time Nick replies, "Yeah, that sounds like Sara," it cracks me up. So true. :lol: Of course, later in the episode, when Warrick catches Sara filling out her leave-of-absence form and tells her that nail-polish remover was the accelerant, so the arsonist must have been among the "six percent no one talks about," it makes me want to smack him upside the head, because poor Sara is having a rough enough time with Grissom as it is. :rolleyes:

So, finale...right. I can't believe I forgot about the cocoon when I posted before, but I remembered it later...just another reason for me to believe that Sara won't die. There are just too many "loose ends," so to speak. And I REFUSE to imagine Grissom with a long, horrible beard and more hats! One was bad enough...*shudders*

Seriously, though, I am really optimistic for the first time in my life of heretofore overwhelming pessimism. I have you guys to thank for it...you're so good at cheering me up! *group-hugs everybody* I'm more ready to face this summer than I was to face last summer, because I *know* that at the end of it, Sara will be saved and I'll get to see the cocoon. AND the kiss. ;)

Oh, and before I forget...WP deserves SERIOUS Emmy consideration for the entire episode. He's the only TV actor I've ever seen that can make his character age 10 years with a single look or mannerism. Remember the look on his face when he saw Linley Parker's dead body in "Bloodlines"? That's how he looked throughout the last 10-15 minutes of "Living Doll." Brilliant. Although I must say that the looks the rest of the team, especially Catherine, gave upon "finding out" almost rival his. Almost.

Sorry for the random post (again), but "CSI" season finales have a bad effect on my ability to express myself coherently. September, here I come...

~ geekprincess

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hello. i'm back. and it's good to be back. i missed Talk.

so i came back home today and i have 3,5 months of doing completely nothing until school starts back in sept. freakin prefect.

as to what i think about the finale, i wrote my first impressions on the episode thread before, but didn't have time to come here. Living Doll was simply brilliant, but left me wanting for more so much that i found myself screaming after the TBC sign appeared. anyway, i have to say i'm very much releaved though. they didn't kill her per se, yet. i only wish this ep was 90 minutes long, like LHB. it would've made a lot bigger impact on all of us, than leaving it all unresolved.

i simply don't know how am i going to get through this summer. the thing that gives me hope is that they HAVE to hire Jorja at least for the first ep of next season. and if they manage to do that, why not just let her sign it for the whole season? i'm pretty certain she'll live and that they'll manage to get Jorja sign. they just need more time to talk.

about the touch. dear god, how i LOVED it. i can watch it over and over, and DAMN it was hot. the another "my dear" was awesome too. Grissom's freakout? completely awesome, i love when he freaks out. WP's performance was outstanding through the whole episode. and he was uber hot.

oh, and didn't Grissom just out his affair with Sara? lol. but wow. i mean, wow. i wish we stayed in that room after Gris left and listened to what the team had to say.

i can't believe the season is finished. it passed extremely quickly.

i'm very tired at the moment. it's not like i travel for 20 hours every day and get as much as a total of 4 hours of sleep in 3 days. i'm gonna go, rest and all that. peace out.

13. Desertwind

WELCOME BACK ADZIX[​IMG] you little rascal ;). you've been missed..and I totally agree it was 'brilliant' and WP has got to get an Emmy nod for his perfect performance. the scene with Natalie, he walks in so sweet and calm cool and collected, and inside was seething and full of rage.. he's fantastic! [​IMG]

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Woooohoooo. This is my 1000th post!

What better place to make it than the lovely GSR thread? Why? Because I love our couple. They're the bomb. :lol:

Welcome back, Adzix.

Everytime I watch the episode (And yes, it has been a few times haha) I just can't get over William Petersen's acting in the final scenes. Grissom's eyes just began glowing when Natalie said Sara wasn't dead. How absolutely friggen' cute is that?

The way the relationship was outed- not what I had expected. But I do believe I said once before that I thought it'd be outed with the whole team around, and unintentional.

I honestly can not wait for the team's reactions! Well, again. I'm just dying to know what our GSR Mascot is going to say :lol:

I am so not crazy about the ending, it was RIDICULOUS. But, whatever. They better make up for it in the season premiere.

15. Desertwind

CONGRATULATIONS gsrLOVE on your 1,000 post[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] WHERE IS SHE?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.