Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

I couldn't come here last night. I just couldn't do it.

*sobs*

I just couldn't.

I still - damn. I just - DAMN.

I'm so angry I could hit something. DAMN.

*breeeeaaathes*

Ok. So last night I got as far as logging in and hitting reply. And then my mind just blanked. And then I cried and ran away to my bedroom. I'm serious.

But now I'm just MAD.

I know, I know. I said before that I was only going to get PO'd if Sara died - and Sara's not DEAD. Just trapped under a car in the middle of the damn desert. AH!!

*breathes*

Now. I'm going to give a calm and collected run down of the episode. I will NOT swear. I will not scream and cry. I will not punch my computer monitor. I will not throw a brick through my TV screen. Everything will be ok. Because Sara is NOT DEAD.

Yet.

Gah. I hate how my brain works.

M'kay. Here we go.

It was slow starting - the last 20 minutes were what was packed. I know this because I looked at the clock thinking - "This episode is only going to be an hour long. There's only 20 minutes left..." and then wham bam thank you ma'am... all hell broke loose. (no, that does not count as swearing.)

I did however, have to wonder where the 'kidnap' scene went. And the "I'm going to SF" scene went. Cut for time? Jorja refusing to show up? I'm pretty certain that I had nightmares last night. I woke up crying. That never happens.

I haven't seen the Early Show yet - and I will. But THANK YOU to whomever posted about it. You lifted my spirits - albeit only a little.

Natalie was portrayed perfectly. She was cute too. I know that's horrible to say. The girls a homicidal maniac. She's nuttier then a bag of squirrel food. I'm not sure I like them introducing us to her right off the bat like that though. Shark had ended already and they showed a CSI repeat after the finale. Would it have been to much to ask for a two hour episode? Eh.

And like Alyssa, I loved the reveal. Even knowing the circumstances behind it... I still giggled and swooned. And then I rewatched it a couple dozen times. And Good gracious, then I felt horrible. Because I shouldn't be enjoying it THAT much. *sighs* But it was what it was... perfect. And I can't help but feel that TPTB did it right.

And Catherine's line "This just feels different." Ok, I know it was meant to mean 'This feels different from the others BECAUSE of the circumstances of the abduction... there was no bleach.' However I was yelling at her - "No SHIT SHERLOCK! It's F-ING SARA!!! IDIOT!"

I understand that that wasn't nice... and it wasn't Catherine personally. I just think that no matter who said it - it still would have been the dumbest line EVER written.

Yes, that's my temper on the rise again.

*breathes*

That damn Chloe doll freaked me out. Like gave me goosebumps kind of freaked me out. Let me remind you all that I don't like dolls. Or, not dolls that talk and giggle and frickin' sing about a pain in their sawdust. With their little glass eyes and smug little half smiles... *shivers* I DO NOT like DOLLS.

The 'Cut throat' scene with Natalie and Grissom... well. That was the damn fakest looking blood I've ever seen. Other then that - it was good. I mean... I don't know what I mean. I just loved Grissom freaking out on her. Mr. Calm cool and collected went all Bat!shit on a suspect. It was awesome. I love WP.

And there was no kiss. No kiss. I can't think of any other circumstance where I would be celebrating that fact. NO KISS! Yay! I've been saying for months now that for them to have a kiss would mean that the end was near. And I still believe that. Had they intended to kill Sara - I believe that they would have kissed. Just my brain attempting to remain positive.

*sighs* Now. Onto Sara.

Keep in mind that by the time this came on, I was fairly good and buzzed from gulping three bottles of beer like water during the episode. And I have yet to rewatch the end. BUT -

Let's say that even though they didn't show it - the spoilers where correct. Natalie tasered Sara. Then what? Shoved her in the trunk? Drugged her? Cracked her over the head? What? She had to gain control long enough to get her to the desert - AND put her under a PREVIOUSLY wrecked car.

Which means - as Natalie KNOWS that Sars's not dead... I can only hope that the worst that was done was drugging her.

And then she was PLACED under the car. I've been living with the idea (due to my lack of spoiler-freeness) that Sara was going to have suffered through a car wreck and had been pinned underneath it. But she was PLACED underneath it. Which means only minor trauma.

She's not hurt THAT bad. And Sara's a survivor.

Disoriented? Yes.
    Confused? Yes.
    Scared as Hell? Oh yeah.
    In pain? Most likely.
    Giving up? NO. We all saw her trying to claw her way out. It wasn't working... but she was trying.

This is me still trying to remain optimistic. Is it working?

Poor Sara. Just... poor Sara.

She did nothing besides fall in love. And look where that got her.

I want Jorja Fox back next season so BAD. *sighs*

This post is getting wildly out of control. And probably doesn't make any sense... So I'll go now.

Oh, and I think Choc might be on some serious anti-depressants. lol. Wanna share with the rest of the class? I could use a good upper right now.

That is all.

2. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

So basically,
    I want to kill all To Be Continued signs.
    I remember saying this a while ago, we almost formed a cult.

Also, I think Grissom should think out loud more often, funny things happen. When Grissom confessed his secret romance to the team, I was laughing my head off. I was watching the episode with Lindsey (my twin sister), and it went something like this:

Grissom: I took away the only person she ever loved, now she's going to do the same thing to me.
    Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Lindsey: Dude, Sara is kidnapped and you're laughing?!
    Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
    *Awkward glances fill the TV screen*
    Lindsey: That's kinda funny...
    Me: *starts laughing even more*

.. Anyways..

So I have a theory on if Sara is dead or not. It is purely from analyzing Living Doll, so it's not spoiler-y. Basically, the car that Sara is under was already wrecked, therefore Sara wasn't involved in any accident and shouldn't have any fatal injuries or anything. The car was just kinda... put on top of her. So I doubt she is going to die because of an injury or something. But, if the team doesn't find her in time, I suppose she would die.

But Brass and Nick didn't die when they were put in danger, so it's not fair if Sara does!

I watched the Early Show Interview, Gary Dourdan makes me laugh. :)

In the interview, Jorja says something about leaving Grissom alone for five minutes and he tells everybody..' and it goes on and she is saying it to make the point of what will happen if Sara makes it out alive, like what happens when the team is all back together and everyone knows.

Well, Brass knew, and he was okay with it. So I'm hoping it will be almost seemless.

I like how CSI's drama is there but almost unnoticable. Like when Brass was about to tell Catherine about the couple, it's like High School but the person would have told the whole school about the secret love affair just to make drama for the purpose of making drama. I like how Brass almost said it because he was asked, he didn't pull it out of nowhere, he wasn't going to say it for the sake of causing drama, like a soap opera would, he was just about to say it because it pertained to what they were already talking about.

I love CSI. And I love GSR.
    It makes you feel all tingly inside. :)

Edit: Turtle posted the theory on Sara not being dead cause the car was "placed" on her before me. :( aww... I wanted to feel smart...

3. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

It really just hit me right now that Sara is under a car and could possibly die. How horrible is this?! Sara is under a car... damn it go find her already.

I wish Brass would have went in there with the bleach and poured it on her head. I personally loved Brass' face when he was at Sara's car. He looked so heart broken that thia had to happen to her.

And I still cannot help but laugh at the looks on everyones faces when Grissom reveals his love.

And did you guys see what Gary said on the Early Show? I was cracking up when he said what him and George did after Grissom left. *cough tounge in cheek cough* haha. I got a kick out of that.

I just read some fan fics about the possibilities of Sara drowning from the rain... uhhh never thought of that and now I am freaking out.

This summer is going to be filled with so many theories. I just cant wait for the promo. Its going to be good, I can feel it!

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm with you Erin it pisses me off as well, don't go there. can you even believe that some are still perpetuating other scenerios? crazy.. he just "declared his 'LOVE' to the world, and some still are in denial :mad:.. strange.. but that "the only person I every loved" WOW, can't top that here's some clips from last night!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Cliffhangers and TBC signs are the devil. Seriously like satan. :devil:

Um, so Sara is stuck under a car all summer long. I watched the interview on the CBS website, and Jorja seems pretty persistent about wanting her character to survive. I also saw Gary Dourdan. Really, I don't care if Brass knows, Warrick will always be the GSR mascot!

The Positives:
    Term of Endearment (Dear, and it's a PDA)
    Arm Sex
    Arm Sex is a PDA
    The big reveal (another PDA)
    Grissom goes Batsh!t. (Dude, that is soooo nice saying it out of a spoiler box.)

Actually, the entire episode was a PDA.

And omg they didn't kiss, and we still have a cocoon left, so for the sake of !continuity, please PLEASE KEEP HER ON THE SHOW ALIVE AND WELL!

That's all I have to say, cause I was pretty much spoiled, and once your spoiled, it blows it for you. SPOILER FREE FOR SEASON 8 BABY!

Edited for Turtle, and here's what I gotta say:

John Krasinski AKA Jim from The Office. And I plan on marrying him too. But you can have him once I'm done... Oh god, that sounded bad.

6. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I broke a lamp because I was screaming and throwing things at the end of last night. I CANNOT BELIEVE Sara is going to be under a freaking car ALL SUMMER!!

If we pretend, however, that I am not ready to march out to CBS and tell TPTB myself that they cannot possibly kill our Sara, I think that it is a testament to how flipping in love with her Grissom is that he, yes GRISSOM, king of emotional control, went all freaking out screaming.

I had to recap all of the MCSK stuff from the entire season for my friends because they wanted to know why i kept slamming/throwing/breaking things and I still kept referring to the MCSK as 'he' instead of 'she'. Doesn't Sara have some quote about how many percent of violent criminals are male or was that in a fanfic? During that first commercial break I just kept repeating over and over "I can't believe it's a girl!"

7. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

HOLY SHITBALLS BATMAN! :eek:

I just...wow. I think Turtle already covered everything.

desert The Hand of Dooooom is freaking me out...

Natalie? NUTCASE. Reminded me of a mix between the girl from The Ring and the girl from The Exorcist.I thought her head was going to start spinning...

Her workshop was freaking me out. The doll in her window. ::shudders::

I want to attack her ass with a razor blade for taking MY Sara! :mad: :mad:

The end? ::sudders:: I cried. I cried like a FREAKING baby. I kept screaming "NO SARA! NO! SARAAAAA!!!" And my mom held me in my time of need. :)

Grissom!Batshit? AWESOME. Billy deserves an Emmy. Well done. His eyes said it all. When he was interrogating Natalie and when she finally broke,and put his hand over his mouth, that's when you saw the FEAR in his eyes.

The reveal? I was kind of expecting more. I knew Catherine knew he had something going on, but that's when it finally hit her and she realized it. Warrick and Greg's expressions were PRICELESS. Deserved it's own MASTERCARD commercial. I think it's still sinking into Nick's head exactly what's going on.

I think, one of my favorite parts, was actually when Brass went to the scene of Sara's car. The look on his face when he saw Grissom's number on her phone was priceless. The whole bleach comment made me scream "Pour bleach on her? THROW HER IN A POOL OF IT!"

The arm!sex and dear? SQUEE!!! :D I was a happy fangirl.

The Early Show was interesting. I like how Jorja was ON there. It gave me hope. I also liked how she was emotional and showed compassion for her character...THAT says a lot.

Over all, it was a good ep. Even though I was a spoiler-ho and I knew what was going to happen, it was nice to see it all played out on screen.

I said I was going s-f for Season 8 but I think I am going to start after 801, because the anticipation is going to KILL me. I'll have to send CBS my shrink AND AA bill.

I, too, think this was all set-up for something MUCH bigger in 801. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING...

::sigh:: It's going to be a long, LONG summer...

SAVE SARA!SAVE SARA!SAVE SARA!SAVE SARA!

8. Desertwind

YIPEE, NO MORE BORING STUPID SPOILER BOXES[​IMG] and remember when Jorja said in her interview, 'every body as far as I know is signed up for S/8" and she won't be lying their all summer, they'll pick up the story line, where it left off! and I'll bet Grissom will get freak-show Natalie to tell him where Sara is, and she'll be fine..keep the faith!

[​IMG]

9. Shipwrecked

The Save Sara T-shirt

I love how I have memorized ubb tags. Its funny and really sad at the same time.

Okay, so here is my theory (and it has been for a very long time, although I'm sure someone has the same one.)

Okay, I don't think she's going to die, because season 8's character plot would be to play off the exposed Grissom and Sara relationship. I've thought that ever since spoilers. Hello, and then we have a cocoon that we never saw again, and a kiss that was guaranteed by William Peterson. A kiss. I'm still holding out for it.

So, I want season 8 to start with a good Sara scene. Like the alarm goes off and all you see is Sara's hand reaching over and hitting the snooze button. And then the camera zooms out and you see an alive and well Sara.

See, the hand of doom isn't really a hand of doom at all.

And then the camera zooms out some more only to reveal Grissom sleeping like a baby beside her.

Damn, I am like the biggest optimist ever.

10. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Ship, I love you for that scenario. That would be awesome for our little hearts. Although I would like Grissom to come in and be the savior and rescue her.

Wouldnt it be horrible if they cut the premiere to like present time and we just see Grissom with his horrible mountain man beard just so depressed because he couldnt find her? That would seriously break my heart!

I have a feeling that they are going to find her through the sketches that Natalie did at her crazy work station (which by the way was giving me flashbacks to the movie Saw). I hope none of the actors change their appearance drastically so they would have to do it real time.

The kiss... thats the one thing that is holding on to Sara coming out alive.

11. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Sorry guys, the finale left me feeling flat (flatter than Sara squished and drowning in a puddle of mud), and wanting that 60 minutes of my life back.

Let me focus on the positives...

I loved the arm sex.

I loved Grissom declaring that Sara is the only person he has ever loved. I was disappointed with the geek reaction. It went by too fast. I'll have to rewatch it.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Brass wanting to drip bleach all over crazy bitch. Could he get any cooler? LOVE BRASS! BRASS ROCKS! Get 'em Tiger! This was the best damn part of the stupid finale.

12. Shipwrecked

And the most heartbreaking part would be the goat beard. Sorry, I just had to say it. I know it's terrible.

If she does die, Grissom will be depressed. And he will have a goat beard and a new collection of hats and bad hairstyles.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou for being positive. The arm sex was absolutely delicious, especially at the very end when Grissom was also confessing.

And I missed the whole only person he had ever loved. But it's true. And it's great. And I don't care where Sara is right now. We just got some major doses of GSR.

13. Desertwind

Rock on Ship great scenerio.. I like it.. one never knows.. she's coming back, they wouldn't have led up all down this garden path and the "only person I've ever loved" to kill her off :( it'll be fine, accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative

WE WILL SEE THIS AGAIN
    [​IMG]

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Ha ha, loved those faces. That's basically what my face looked like the entire episode. I don't really have that much to comment on, I've done that a few times I think, but that scene where he let's the relationship out deserves props. No lie.

15. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

And the goat beard would be horrible. And I'm all for team bearded! But the goat beard... *shivers*

o_O

And what we saw was only four weeks worth of goat beard! Could you imagine what an entire summer would look like? Oh Noes! Father time! Grissom's after your position! RUN!

But hey - if we get The Hat out of it again - maybe it'll be worth it!

I'm kidding. Sorta. :lol:

omg. Image of Grissom with a goat beard wearing the hat with major Grissom curls poking out from underneath and fondling Sara's sunglasses just popped into my brain. :eek:

Scared me so much I forgot how to use puncuation. Whoops.

Thanks ya'll. This fangirl feels mucho better now.

*Hugs*

That is all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.