Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys...guess what I did today?

I had a GSR shirt made. :lol:

I went to my T-Shirt guy and I said...I want a shirt.
And he said...okay.
Then I said....this is what I want on it.
He looked at me like a grew another head. :lol:

Well...anyway...here it is...

The Front

The Back

I have OFFICIALLY gone mad. :lol:

GSR for life baby! :D

^^^SaraSidleRules8 you crack me up!

In this moment...I hate Greys Anatomy!

With that out of the way:

hi everyone!
I'm new. There's a lot of spoilers in this thread, I'll try not to read them XD

Is anyone else here spoiler free?

Welcome!Im spoiler free as well as Adzix
cherryxoxoxo7
Cynthia_Sanders
Emul_webs
fallenthrough
GillianSGrissom
grissoms_gurl
katjo
MissDee
mrb105
sienna
ziggy
onlyvegas
wings23 .

Ha Ha, we are growing!We didnt used to have that many people there. Oh and Adzix is our unofcial leader.

Welcome newbies!

Choco you can shove me on that list too. *gulp*
SSR8 that is awesome! :eek: Brilliant just brilliant. :lol: Umm, you have a T-shirt guy? How very odd...
So, yeah...I'll be running in here, bright and early tommorrow to find out what happened. :) Wait does that make me not spoiler free? I don't know. It's still a suprise when I download the clips, and if my computer is working, I can watch the whole thing, lol. :rolleyes:
I'm befuddled. :confused: It's too late at night to be thinking straight, and I'm rambling.

Anyone noticed that I'm now a lab tech? *grumbles* I don't want to be a lab tech. Police officer looked so pretty under the pretty icon, Lab tech doesn't fit properly, it's too long. :( I suppose I will have to live with it. Captain is the next pretty title, but that's 4000 posts lol. Nevermind eh? :lol:

eggbe4thechicken said:
SSR8 that is awesome! :eek: Brilliant just brilliant. :lol: Umm, you have a T-shirt guy? How very odd...

Isn't though? :lol:

My brain just comes up with these awesome sayings sometimes and I just HAVE to put it on a shirt..

The next one I'm thinking...
"Intimately."

:lol:

Anyway...7 minutes to go! :D

I don't have the strong will to be spoiler-free. I'm too Gil/Sara obsessed to do it. I'm always watching, waiting, hoping for a glimpse of what's to come in the amazing GSR department.

I loved the little GSR bit towards the end. It really reminded me of "Unfriendly Skies." I was waiting for Sara to tell him to cite his source.

Welcome to all the newbies! I'm Alyssa, AL, Lyssa, Aly, the resident crazy girl and Jewish Prudish Aunt. :) We don't bite.

And, we try to keep the convo rolling, even in the midst of the spoiler-free! Must help the spoiler-free! Feed the spoiler-free! ;)

Thank's LD I did post it. I just wanted those fans to read it!! I gave you the credit, not for writing it, for posting it :D and big welcome to secret_agent and SA_Kate_937 have fun girls ;)
hearts.gif

match2fe-1.jpg

Holy. Mother.:eek: Guess who is a FREAKING happy fangirl?! That's right! It's me! I freaking almost broke the sofa I was jumping so hard! He freaking said he loved her. Well..in Grissom's way he did.... Now...just have those anti's TRY and deny that. I DARE them....

I totally knew geeksex, GSR, love, and any combination of those words made Grissom happy. OMG that scene rocked

Wait so did this confirm Gris & Sara are having sex???

Ohh and who else was so suprised to see the Hat again?? I didn't watch the promo so maybe it was in it, but I was suprised to see it back??

HAHAHAH. AS IF! Oh, I am SOOOO glad that Grissom "clarified" that, and that Sara was comfortable enough to rib him gently about it first. I love the look on her face when he's shocked that she thinks that, and then affirms he couldn't have sex without love. "You make me happy". I bet she does ;) heeeee. Oh - best GSR scene of the season, IMO, because it confirmed the geeksex, the geeklove, and was just a really sweet dialogue moment between them that I enjoyed. Grissom should not be able to make a cute GSR scene wearing that ugly hat. *sigh* I love this ship.

sarahvma said:
HAHAHAH. AS IF! Oh, I am SOOOO glad that Grissom "clarified" that, and that Sara was comfortable enough to rib him gently about it first. I love the look on her face when he's shocked that she thinks that, and then affirms he couldn't have sex without love. "You make me happy". I bet she does ;) heeeee. Oh - best GSR scene of the season, IMO, because it confirmed the geeksex, the geeklove, and was just a really sweet dialogue moment between them that I enjoyed. Grissom should not be able to make a cute GSR scene wearing that ugly hat. *sigh* I love this ship.

Yeah. Defiantely. I sighed a happy sigh. A BIG one. DEFINATELY the best EVER. Better than shaving, veggie burger, AND tear wipe....ALL THE WAY. Oh and the hat? She needs to burn it while he's sleeping. :lol: Those sunglasses she was wearing? HIDEOUS. Ugly Hat. Ugly sunglasses. Match. Made. In. Heaven. :lol:

Okay, I have to ask: Was that scene in the spoilers? Because I would have expected to see a LOT more blue boxes regarding "Ending Happy" if it had been....

Le siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh x10000! I love CSI this season! It's such a great change from last years boring season. I don't know what changed, but season 7 is shaping out to be one of my favourites. Alright, so first things first: "You make me happy". I..Juh..I...He...*cardiac arrest* Second: Can I just say that Brass is the shit? Because he is. And I love him. Sara really needs to get new sunglasses. And aww, they looked so cute together with their funny hat and glasses. Haha, anyways I loved this episode. Everything about it - all the actors were awesome, especially the couple (forgot their names). Two thumbs up.

Le sigh. I love this ship.

ETA:
A taser was used as a murder weapon in Lab Rats, and now one was found in the room of a hooker in Ending Happy? Hmmm... Touché, TPTB.

Haha, I haven't watched this episode yet.. One more hour. But I believe I was just spoiled. Terrible :(

Anyway - looking forward so much to this episode.

Lol, yeah I know I was spoiled...heehee...but I'm so glad I read the lovely spoiler's cuz now I am totally gonna watch the eppy as it airs...instead of ya know taping it for later...a good GSR scene, totally watching for that...yeah baby! :lol:

Totally looking forward to this eppy...good stuff indeed! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back