Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

That episode was reallyyyy good. not any gsr, but the wendy/sara convo was hilarious :lol:! my mouth was wide open :eek:! i am amazingly now a wendy/hodges shipper :D.

as for the list, chocolate_bunnys

i am on the "i don't give a shit if they get married team" (just no shown wedding.. very tacky)

and the catherine will find out first. i can so see her reaction, whether suprised, or kind-of like, finallly!, and i think she should know first.

if not her then brass.

ok back to gsr;

so i think that iuf their relationship is outed that they should have the same amount of gsr, maybe a little more, so people who don't ship gsr will leave the show if there's to much, or it gets too soapy. And not less because then what will we have to squee about? and i think that they could still work together because they have for almost a year or more....depending on when they got together.

ok and:
    i certainly hope that lady heather's coming back will not complicate gsr :( ,and i don't think that it should, but maybe :confused:.... all in all, these episodes look very intriguing and fun to watch :eek:. umm....yeah i just hope that lady heather will come in and make gsr stronger :).

2. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Yeah, it has to. It not being shown would be such bad continuity. :( BTW, it really should be hatching pretty soonish. April time is when it starts to get warm enough for it to hatch. ;)
    I want it to stay the same amount. It wouldn't be CSI without the main focus being the cases. I don't know what the protocol is there, but haven't they already shown that they can work together whilst being together? If anything they worked worse together when they weren't a couple.

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya the cacoon better come back, the writers have always been good at answering any unanswered questions, like this one, so I think or at least comes back so we get some continuity. I had a theory but I don't feel like repeating it again.

Anyways, I'm hoping we get a GSR scene next episode, I think Grissom & Sara should have some stronger stuff going on before the finale.

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

What would be awesome is, at the end of episode 7x23, Sara and Grissom go to Grissom's office, and the cocoon hatches. IMO that would be perfect.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That would be pretty perfect[​IMG] and then we find them doing this[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i am worried for this episodes, i don´t think that heather coming back for she said to grissom "you are with sara hey congrats, the our nothing complety forget...i don´t see this way to heather, and i don´t know why but i don´t have good vibrations about the cliffchange with nick or brass not why with sara yes ..this don´t sound good

about the spoilers only hope that be all the contrary that i say it. ;)

7. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Don't jinx the cocoon. lol.

the cocoon hatches at the end of 7x23 cause Mystery keeps repeating the fluffiness :) at the end of this episode. LH has nothing on our geeks. :p

It's funny when you get on the main index, and right below shipper central, the forensics thread just says "Re: Cocaine." :lol: It gives us so much to go on.

8. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

My hope for the end of this episode (if we get this fluffiness) is that Grissom comes home to Sara and just cuddles. Aww come on that would be great. I mean LH could make Grissom feel so greatful for Sara. You never know, LH could tell Grissom hes got a good thing going. I just think that if CM even says that she is not going to have the affect we think she will have, that can be great for us shippers. I would just love an at home scene, especially considering the finale we are going to have. This is our shot for the kiss!!

Yay GSR love.

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Here's my thing - so long as it ends with GSR affirmed and happy GSR at that? I could care less. I mean, I know people don't want to feel like Lady Heather gets to say whatever she wants about the GSR, or that she somehow has some kind of secret insight, but this episode could be a LOT worse for GSR. Jealous Sara, invisible Sara, lusty Grissom... you get my point.

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I agree with you. As long as GSR is intact, affirmed, etc. etc. I will be happy, and as long as their happy going into the season finale, I am happy. Now I'm just curious as to how this episode is going to be, I like Lady Heather to a point, but not very much.. Her whole dominating woman thing is getting old, and everytime they bring her in for a ratings spike just shows me that they are desperate... SOO, long live GSR! hehe

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

That's how I feel as well. I mean, when we first heard about this episode, the concern seemed to be that Grissom wasn't even going to tell Sara, and that it would be the usual, "parrallel Grissom+Heather universe". Now we find out that we may get huge GSR? Pssht. How can I be upset?

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

RESPONSE
    The LH factor, is it seems to me really sleazy, how low can she go?.. she's found in a saloon, with a bottle of whiskey nearby and semen found on toilet paper.. what the hell is she up to now :eek: and lands up in a hospital, in a diabetic shock.. so Grissom goes to see her.. what the H... does this have to do with GSR? nothing.. it is getting old, "what's the difference bewtween a "street walker" and a high class call girl"? MONEY!! she is SO not the right women for him.. yada-yada-yada :mad: but we all know that!

13. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Man the more and more I see all your spoilers, the temptation of wanting to read them gets stronger and stronger.

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Think Grissom in his underwear. That should take your mind off it. :p

ETA:.. Uhh, haha, sorry about that. I forgot you were a male.. However it would probably work either way :lol:

15. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

No, no! Stay strong, Mr. B! Remember Choco-B's mantra: The spoilers will not bring you happiness. You'll get a momentary satisfaction out of knowing what's going to happen, and then you'll be disappointed because you can't be surprised anymore.

Plus, we can always go back and read everybody's theories once the season's over... and then we can get our revenge on the spoiled by sending them all dozens of PMs giving our solemn opinion of their spoiler theories. (E.g. "To Sarahvma: Hodges as the MCSK? Girl, you are SO LAME!" Etc, etc.)

Yeah, I have to keep telling myself all this, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.