Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

From the sound of the spoilers, Sara knows what Grissom is doing and is fine with it. I think that it may have been the "depth" of their relationship she may not have known, and honestly... no matter how skilled in relationships your boyfriend is, is there anyone who would give their new girlfriend all the details about their ex? It may also sting by comparison as well - Catherine didn't notice his reaction to HER, etc.

2. geeklove_lover

geeklove_lover Dead on Arrival

Ah, Innertube isn't working for me... Is there any other website that the video is available on?

3. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

You know, even with the new promo for this episode, I really dont think that I am worried about the return of Lady Heather. Really, think about it. Grissom and LH did not really have a "relationship" I mean he was attracted and all that, maybe even slept together, but it all changed the next morning. In Pirates I dont think he set off any other feelings towards her other than friends. There is nothing really that needs to be explained to Sara in my eyes. Or anything for her to be jealous of. Obviously hes happy with her if the only time he sees LH is when it has to do with some sort of crime. Sara may have a little jealously, but seeing as we know whats coming for the finale, Grissom is probably way over LH in less than a week. JMO.

As for "Lab Rats" I have to say, brilliant! This was my new Rashomama. I was cracking up the whole time. I found a new love for Hodges and all the lab techs.

Sara/Wendy convo, excellent. I was like, "Oh man...stay calm Sara, dont over talk." haha. Pulled it off like a pro. I still think that no one has a clue.

Grissom/Sara's interaction, although small was enough to make me smile. Also, how would Sara know he left the containers unlocked? Leaving a butt print on his desk maybe? Hmmm :devil:

4. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Just saw the final four promo on Innertube and felt the overwhelming need to post!

I am so totally excited to see these! But I did feel a bit of righteous indignation when I saw Catherine saying Lady H is the only woman who's ever rattled Grissom. Butterflied, anyone? Stalking down the hall like a desperate caveman with club in hand upon return from sabbatical? Mushy love letters never sent? Man, I might have to take back my "Catherine finds out first" vote. The woman has no intuition when it comes to Grissom! Also, Billy was looking tres hot in the promo! Yum!

Okay, back to my world of spoiler free-ness. (Promos don't count, as far as I'm concerned. They're teasers, not spoilers.) ;)

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

RESPONSE
    I as well, never saw any thing particular with them .. he said one thing "you've got lovely lips" so.. he sent Sara at least 3 gifts.. a plant..a book the cocoon. wrote her a love letter, and so much more.. LH is NO threat, I think in 'PIRATES" hs saw the real deal.. sleazy. "high class call girl", :( sleeping with her daughters killer.. whipping a guy to death..he abbors violence and was so appalled by that.. and was completely turned off!! and hugging her was to make her stop, one of pity not a romantic gesture.. Sara is more his style.. sweet loving kind.. and well, you all know the rest.. she's NOT a threat I'm positive.. maybe she'll congratulate him on his choice

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Hi guys!.....quick question.....

what does "rattled" actually means???? (ya'll know when Cath tell Sara about Griss)

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I am pretty sure Rattled means (In this case) to Confuse Grissom, to actually disconnect himself... from himself.

8. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

God I am spoiler free, yet wanna look at this final four promo so bad. I might just do it, somebody stop me. Oh and desertwind that pic is great

ETA: How spoiled will I be if I watch it, I mean I already know who the Mini Killer is.

9. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Well when I was spoiled, I remember watching the promos. So I don't consider them spoilers necessarily, but rather teasers, as Lady Disdain said.

*sigh* Four episodes left. I'd scream if I wasn't in the mood I'm in. So, just pretend I screamed, okay? Good. :]

Right.. I watched the promo, so I have to rant about that now..

okay, WTF IS WITH THE ALIENS? I find it really funny... but this is CSI, and well, with the exception of Viva Las Vegas, there is no aliens. I'm sort of excited to see what the aliens is about. And I am definitely ignoring the rock in the middle of the room. So, Lady Heather. Yes, Lady Heather. And Catherine's comment about her being the only woman to ... something? I can't remember. I can just see Sara's face, going 'WHATT?' and then I can see a *SLAP* Yeah. I can feel the tension in the promo, MWAHAHA. And I think that maybe at the start of the episode, depending if Sara already knew about LH and G or not, she'll probably go talk to Grissom about it for a brief moment, he'll assure her that Lady Heather is passe, and they'll go on living their lovely, hot, and sex-filled lives. *sigh* *reads what I just wrote* Did I really just say that?

I liked Lab Rats, it was a really funny episode. Hodges makes me laugh, a lot. I think it would have been funnier if one of the lab rats saw the cocoon, and just looked at it briefly, so that the world would be like 'HAHAHAHAHA COCOON!' cause that's how it works. Cause we love situational irony... yeah... I'm hoping that's the right kind of irony, otherwise, I'm so failing my english test. I was hoping that when Sara and Grissom were walking side-by-side down the hall and Hodges overheard something, I was hoping that he would have overheard something DIRTY. But, my thoughts proved to be wrong, and it was just about the miniatures.

I liked how when Sara asked if Grissom was coming with her on the case, she didn't say with a dirty look, as if to say 'if-you-come-we-can-do-it-on-the-victim's-bed' I liked how it seemed natural. Again, it showed that they can work together without throwing in shippy stuff. I think that's good, because then it builds up to ...

when Lady Heather comes.

It's good to know they have a strong relationship.

10. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Edit: Ok I gave in to watching it and don't really feel spoiled in anyway. I was actually expecting more then what was shown, I guess that is good.

I really want the last two episode to be intense, I don't want them to be any old episode, I hope TPTB do the right thing with them. They should be episodes to remember, unlike Way To Go, which was only memorable because of the last scene.

11. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

mrb105 --I don't think it is a big deal if you see it because it doesn't give anything away. If you watch promos after every new episode, i would watch it. Instead of reading peoples opinions and getting confused.

That is wierd with the lizards and aliens. So un-CSI-ish but on the other hand, it could be brilliant. As for Lady Heather, please, she is no threat at all. Personally, i don't think G and LH slept together cuz Gris is too smart for that whore. Sorry had to get it out.

GSR is Love.

12. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

That's a great idea! Maybe they would give us a bit of a clue! Like tell us when it might hatch or tell us that it's been tampered with. :eek:
    Wellll, what else do you know?

13. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

A few scattered GSR thoughts for the day:

1) The cocoon is definitely going to make a reappearance. It has been shown twice and mentioned yet another time. I have feeling that we'll see some cocoon action, probably in the final two episodes.

2) This one I'm afraid I'll have to spoiler box for the promo-shirkers.

I am convinced that Lady Heather will have a positive impact on GSR. In fact, I'm banking on her appearance to give us some quality GSR. Something lovey and/or flirty. Perhaps--dare I say it?--even kissy. After "Pirates," Lady H is no longer a serious consideration as a partner for Grissom on the show, so I think her turning up can only benefit GSR.

3)And finally, a question for y'all. If and when GSR gets outed, how would you like to see the relationship handled within the show? Much the same as it is now? Less of it? More of it? Do you think Sara should still work with Grissom, or should she be assigned to Catherine?

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

RESPONSE
    "ratttled could also mean 'disturbed' 'shaken' or generally 'pissed off' wating and wating

[​IMG]

And thank's mrb

15. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I hope you're spoiled, like for real spoiled, not just promo spoiled.

It's true that LH is just gonna pump up the GSR. Mystery keeps saying that there's gonna be a great huge hunk of happy and fluffy GSR at the end of 7x23, and then we all squee. Once we're done squeeing, Sara is missing. They're really buffing the GSR up for the last four epiodes, so we all don't die once the season's over.

Oh, and mini Hodges at the end of Lab Rats was definitely my idea. Yeah, I had that posted in the quotes you won't hear thread...and then I saw a mini Hodges. Wtf?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.