Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Well, for those who are unspoiled, you can post some theories based on what you know of the season thus far and where you think it's building to. We just have to make sure that us spoiled folks don't tell you if you're right or wrong.

I will say that this last episode was awesome. I really did want a hug, but there was still a lot of heavy symbolism, and what happened made more sense for our characters. For me, it was almost like moving backwards and forwards at the same time. Sara moved forward, opening up more than ever to Grissom, while he moved forward and backward, because he was putting his arm around her, again, like he used to when he wasn't as aware of it... but, it's a totally new layer to their relationship, now, because they can communicate just using their eyes.

Anyone remember my idea for the finale? I can't remember what thread it was in, and it's irking me!! I want to read what I wrote. I remember the basics, but I didn't think to save it anywhere... I mean, with all that's happening, and how many of us called it with Sara being in danger, I want to see what I dreamed up because I'm sure TPTB have something even better planned, and I want to get myself primed! :):(

Unless he meant it literally.... "Take your breath away" as in "We're taking Sara's breath away... muahahahahahahahah."

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Grissom & Sara #27: Let me wipe away your tears

Doesn't that sound fantastic :lol: Oi, I'm so creative. lol.

Aye. I just watched TYOD again. I. Can. Not. Stop. Loving. It.
    Oh Alyssa.. Now I'm worried again.. I never thought of it that way. But he said "your breath" not "Sara's breath" :p so mwahahahahahahah. :eek:

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I've decided what would be too cool, and force gil and sara to out themselves: Grissom comes home to the apartment/house/whatever with blood everywhere... no Sara... and a miniature matching the blood spatter. Panic much? Would be too awesome, because he would have to report he crime. The team would be there, and he'd have no choice.... And, I just love the idea of making Mr. Petersen give Grissom that level of horror on his face as he walks into a blood stained apartment with no sign of his lady love... muahhhahahah.

4. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Hello fellow shippers!. never posted on here before, i love reading this thread tho.

i am officially, along with my mate britfan, self imposed - spoiler free for the last 3 episodes of the finale. :D And can i just say those spoiler boxes are driving me freakin crazy!!! its like torture!! :(

i don't like it! only six more weeks to go! :(

5. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Poppylvsgriss!! What are you doing in here?!?! Do you not remember our drunken and somewhat foolish pact?!?! :eek: I'm not bothered about the cases being spoiled, but I'm bothered about GSR in the eppies! I hope everyone ends the series OK... So many blue boxes....aaaarrgggghhhh!!!

Adz, I salute you! If you've done this all season, you are a better woman than me! The spoiler free force must be strong in you! :lol:

6. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

If Adz has the spoiler free force in her, does that make those of us who are spoiled the dark side of the force!? As long as I'm not the emperor. He dies. I wanna be Darth Vader's love child... Does that make me Leia?

Anyway, I went to lunch with my Dad today for the first time in a long time. Love chilling with him, and since my wedding is less than 80 days away, he's realizing more and more how much he's gonna miss me. So, we were talking about a million and one things, and came back to CSI, which of course led me to GSR.

We have a great ship, you guys. We have a great, great ship, and it has come so far! Remember first season!? Sara would always say, "Yes sir" to Grissom. She was so formal, so eager to please. She wanted him to think she knew what "murder central" meant because she wanted to impress him. She quoted his lectures. She tried to please him. Her first sign of rebellion was when she took the decoy mission at the end of "Strip Strangler."

Now, there is no more rebellion, no more pulling of strings, no more manipulation. Ever since Gil got back from that sabatical, he has tried to be there for her, but not chain her to him. Notice, in EE she was all over the place, making her own decisions, her own mistakes, and all he offered was comfort. We've come a long way, folks.

Who do YOU think has grown the most in this journey? Gil or Sara? Let's get a discussion going here. And you must list reasons!

Me? I'll answer this later... I want to see what you guys come up with!

Look! No spoiler boxes in this whole post! ;)

7. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

First of all, let me say that it's good to be back! Just got back today from Disney and I had fun but I was SERIOUSLY going through withdrawL! :lol: I can't BELIEVE everything that has unfolded since I've been here! :eek:
    Alright. NO. NO. F'ING NO. I will freaking DIE if they kill Sara. She's my hero and I'll be upset. But the GSR getting outed because of MCSK? Brilliant. TPTB have been lurking here. :lol: But I am excited to see Grissom going crazy because she's missing. I just don't want my Sara to die. :(

8. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Sara (Jorja Fox) mysteriously goes missing...i'm thinking is this word "mysteriously" like if she is MCSK's victm everyone will know..is not mysteriously. Maybe they need time for know...o gosh...if MCSK will take her.. my question is why Sara????why become personal???always was?? o my dear GOD
    sorry my english guys, i just try for my geeks

9. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I'm back! Went on a day trip to London yesterday! Only saw one famous person. (Jack Osbourne! He's gone super skinny, but good skinny :eek:) Sucks. :( I really wish JF had done that Dear Bernard play, would have totally rocked. :D

Thanks! Wouldn't that be the best birthday present?
    Thanks guys! I'm a responsible adult now. ;)

Sooo I tried to resist the boxes, but there were sooo many. I just couldn't...
    I don't really have anything to say, but I'm terribly tearful about Sara going missing, it must be hormones or something. Also I have a suggestion to how they are outed. Howsabout due to the searchingness for the Sara, where they must search her house to investigate where she has gone, (phrased very odd, apologies) G is forced to say that she lives with him! How awesome would that be?! One last thing. If they kill Sara I will cry for about a week, much like I did with what JK Rowling did in the last book. Uncontrollable crying. It was terrible. I think it will be worse with Sara though, because she is more...real? Plus G will be upset. God I just had a friggin' horrible thought. What if Sara dies and that forces G into the arms of LH! :eek: Dreadful thought. :(

I may be a year older, but my English is still appalling. Apologies.

10. SaraSidleRules8

Dude...eggy..I think I just threw up in my mouth...But if Sara dies...I think we should get drunk together. Like "responsible adults". :D. Anyway...so...yeah...Yay GSR! Yay for Sara NOT going to die! :D

11. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Adz how do you remain spoiler free all season? I was trying to stay spoiler free after Empty Eyes, no that didn't work. Then I told myself, okay, after Big Shots no more then I accidently clicked the S7 Spoiler thread, and now it's all ruined.... I just can't help myself.

As for who changed the most.. I'd say Sara. Mainly because if you look back on past seasons, it wasn't uncommon for her to be an emotional badass. She'd break down, she'd cry, she'd try to lean on Grissom. When she thought the world was out to get her, she buried herself in work. This woman didn't enjoy anything (As said in S1), she had no diversion. Suddenly, Grissom broke. They began going out with each other.

When it all happened, I don't know. I say after Nesting Dolls, because I do believe they were together in Commited. But, now Sara is this strong, emotionally and physical strong woman. She is doing her own thing, she doesn't need to go to Grissom everytime someone says the wrong thing to her, or a suspect has raped a woman. Sure, she gets emotionally upset from time to time, but everyone has to break at some point. Grissom is now there to comfort her, she feels safe and secure. He will be there to hold her, and to wipe away her tears.

And, like Nick said, Grissom's leaving at the end of shifts, taking days off. Which means, Sara isn't buried solely in her work. She's over at Grissom's doing some HOTLOVEMAKINGBEDSHAKINGMOVINGTHEFLOOR!Geeklove

12. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

You think you threw up in your mouth? :lol: I'm totally up for the drinking btw ;)

I had another thought. I reckon we should have an e-party if we get a geek make out to celebrate the hottness. Should be huge and totally awesome. What ya think?

Hell yeah! That is what you call a diversion! :devil:

13. SaraSidleRules8

::raises hands and jumps up and down:: I'm TOTALLY in!! I'm up for some late night partyin'! Count me in. :D

In other news...definately putting EE on my media player right now....:D

Edited because I'm an idiot. :rolleyes:

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

FINALE
    maybe she's hiding out.. and Grissom finds her and swoops her up in his arms and smothers her in kisses.. romantic.. and the ones who don't like this TOUGH SHIT

[​IMG]

15. SaraSidleRules8

Yeah...just confirmed at YTDaW that Sara "mysteriously disappears" because of the MCSK.. :(

<-----Going to become alcoholic...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.