Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^^^ yeah GSRLove you just killed my totally ridiculous "no smilies" theory, lol.

i'd be such a horrible CSI.

on the other note, if it's the classic "MCSK goes after Sara", i think i'll be a bit dissapointed cuz, well, it's so predictable that even i had it figured out.

i'll shut up now, cuz i have a feeling that i only obliviously embarass myself and the spoiler is about naked Geek!Sex scene, lol.

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Perhaps the outcome will be very awesome :D :D :) She will be alive, she will be okay. Grissom will hug her, give her a kiss, and the team will be smiling from the background. Oh I hope it's something like that!

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You are really nervous my GSR friends, that Sara will be killed off the show. I don't think she will go anywhere. I think the writers keep low profiled about Jorja re-signed. I think she will be back next season. They won't let Sara out their sign, just like they did Nick. He didn't go solo anymore after he was buried alive.

Keep positive my friends.

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

GSRLove, are you trying to tell me something? lol

seriously, is it the next mutation of "NAKEDSHIRTLESSSEXYBILLY" spoiler titles?

i need 3 lines. i love GSR.

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

:D Oh, Adzix, you will never know... Until May.. Err, what is it.. 18th? :devil:

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

CBS, needs to stop keeping us all in the dark :mad: we need to know... ya' think letter wrting would help? I wrote to David Rambo, and he did return my e-mail.. ;) (a while back) it was about GSR. so I'm wondering if I should again..the only thing I can come up with is Jorja might want to go on to other career moves.. her theater company..her band.. and maybe a movie.. I'm so wanting her to stay, but if that isn't the case, i would wish her the best!! but this sucks not knowing :( ~~~let us know someone~~

[​IMG]

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

:D :D :D :D GUYS!!!!!!! MYSTER over at YTDAW stated "Many people are asking if Sara's fate is in the S7 cliffhanger. The answer is no" I don't know if many people read it yet (It was posted a while ago, I think a couple hours).. But I Just did, and gives me high hopes that she will be OKAY. Hopefully it doesn't mean otherwise! :(

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Well, it has finally happened. I've been waiting for this. I read it at the end of my lunchbreak and was so excited I rushed out of my building and screamed in the parking lot. I totally scared one of my coworkers. But, GSR coming out in the open in the midst of the MCSK is the right move. That way, with all that's going on, they won't spend TOO much time with the other characters reacting. It's like when you get bad news in the middle of an earthquake. You're a little busy trying to live, so you can discuss it all later. So, I can buy it, and I think it's a good move. I also think it's ABOUT FREAKING TIME that Grissom totally lost it because his love was taken. I mean, I wanted that totally instinctive, manly screaming Grissom that was originally spoiled in Comitted. Looking back, it wouldn't have worked at that time. But, now? Remember how pissed he was about Paul Milander getting away? He let the "SOB" go. Remember? Yeah, I'm picturing that times a million. This is his freaking girlfriend, his lady love. You best not be messin' with his lady love!

Back to work. *sigh* But, this is... erm... interesting.

9. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Shit!!! OMG! This is just how we all imagined it. It was one of our many theories. I knew it I knew it I knew it! Holy Shit!!! But it's okay. Because it's not gonna be an "all summer cliffhanger" (though I don't understand how they'll cram it in to one episode). So, they better not kill off Sara, because that would be cruel and I would probably be driven to suicide. Or fanfictions...preferably fanfics......AnYWAY this was definitely my theory for fitting in a good kiss. Grissom rescues Sara and saves the day, and for that Sara give him a good smack on the lips. ;) :) :) (Notice I said good.)

Smiles for Adz.
    Alyssa I love your banner.

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

What you mean to say is a good, long, passionate, exhilerating, breath-taking, heart-stopping, audience-jaw-dropping, tongue-filled, over-dramaticised, i'm-running-out-of-adjectives kiss. :) So anyways, is Sara in the clear? Well, in the clear according to Mystery? That took like 10 years of stress off me. Cause I just spent the last.. few hours screaming at random things. Seriously, I yelled at my pen cause it ran out of ink. I am NOT crazy.

11. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I don't think mystery has said Sara's "in the clear." She has said, however, that her fate won't be a cliffhanger. We'll know by the end of the episode whether she lives or dies...

I really don't have much to say that's not spoiler involved. My head is turning crazily, right now. So, um, yay GSR. You are a good ship.

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Exactly, and to be honest, live or die, I'd rather know what happens at the end of the episode, not three-four months later. My gut feeling says that Sara was always the intended final target. Because this is the seventh season, I also assume that this killer is going to rip off Se7en and do something with the "deadly sins". Possibly using Grissom's love for Sara as envy, and then Grissom's anger as wrath? Who knows.

13. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I agree with AL and Sarah. I really don't want it to be a cliffhangar. I'm seriously hoping for a huge GSR scene to revive us from this -sort of- dry spell. Fingers crossed for everything to be awesome, not like it won't be.

Pssst, Sarah and everyone else empty your PM boxes and get your ass in the chat.

Go GSR! Oh, and I don't think I'll be able to see this week's episode so make sure you guys tell me everything that happened and tell me right away if there's any GSR!

14. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Oh FRIG, FRIG, FRIG, FRIG, FRIG... those STUPID BOXES AGAIN!!!! ARRRGGGHH!!!!!!!

*deep breath*

Okay, okay... I like being non-spoiled... I'm just a nosey, chatty kind of person and it kills me when there's a discussion going on that I can't be a part of!!! I so want to be spinning theories with y'all! I'm good at theories!! *cries*

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Well, over at YTDAW, didn't someone e-mail David Rambo, and he said to the person "The season finale will take your breath away?" I don't think he (As much of a GSR fan as us fangirls, and... boys? lol) would say it like that, ya know? So I am starting to have a good feeling about the finale. I believe Sara will be okay, but boy am I looking for to Pants-Shitting-Grissom. Maybe we then Grissom will give the letter to Sara!!

Don't know if it really belonged in spoiler boxes, but eh better safe than sorry :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.