Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Oh man! I got it! ::sneaks into lab and takes cocoon:: I'm gonna take this little puppy and bring it down here(Florida) that way it'll hatch faster! Oh...I gotta put it back too...

Adz...you REALLY scare me sometimes. :lol: But I still love you. :D

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That pic. is pretty trippy roxy wow, interesting :eek: and on the "straw hat" he's only worn it twice, in "Shooting Stars" and "TOYD" and it's filmed in the desert :cool:, and if you were here, you'd know why.. many people wear them, it protects him from the sun, it's not a fashion statement :D

[​IMG]

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

so i have spring break right now, and between practices i'm basically bored. so i ... capped Kiss The Sky myself. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

umm... yeah. and guess what i did with the caps? with the most JUICY caps? i made ICONS of course. so i've got some never seen naked-butt billy icons now. YEAH. i guess i can't post them here, but i will do that soon on my LJ. *is very pleased with herself*

oh, and choc, you've put me on Bi-Hat, and i'm pretty much Anti. especially now, when he's beardless.
    lmao, thanks SSRules ;)

4. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

as a science geek and weekend geologist i don't "believe" in global warming. :) the "YEEEAAARRRRRSSSS" would be from the old lady chick 'yeezma' on "emperor's new groove" yeah i know. . .shush!

choc, throw me on pro-hat. grissom is hot no matter what he's wearing, and his straw hat makes his eyebrows more um..talkative, yeah there's a word for ya!

5. Desertwind

OK, then, I have no idea what some of you are talking about. HMMM, is this about GSR? sorry.. and I love this picture, it's so cute, and out in left field, never-the-less could happen

LITTLE GSR BABY

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

So there is still 'pretty much' hope? ;)

Yeah, that's an idea, better yet, get Hodges to put it in the microwave! Although, I'm not sure that would have the desired affect, as a microwave heats things from the inside out, and we musn't kill the little critter. I have an idea, shove it in the fridge for a few hours, (maybe not freezer, as that may have the same result :rolleyes: ) until it gets used to that temperature, then take it out, and it will think it become warmer, and will produce it's mucus stuff and break free! *sigh*

Where has fogi gone? She hasn't been seen since Thursday?? :confused:
    ANYBODY OUT THERE?
    :lol:

He also wore it in Bodies in Motion, also hot in that one. :devil: I really do not understand why people don't like the hat :confused: As Desertwind rightly pointed out, it is very functional, if he didn't wear it, he would get burnt, possible sunstroke and at worse, shock horror, *whispers* death. *shudder* i.e. protection is good ;)
    So there, take that anti-hatters, do you want Sara to be unhappy because her beau died of heatstroke. Plus....it's hot. Simple as.
    I rest my case.
    Thank you.
    Goodnight.

ETA:
    Ahhh, I didn't see the post! Yay! Make that two pro-hatters! We rock your socks anti-hatters! Take that! :lol: Definetely makes his eyebrows more talkative! I'm full of exclamation marks!!! Dude, I am happy now! I thought I was crazy! Not so much anymore, eh, eh?! (and one more for luck ;)...!)
    ETA2: Didn't see this post either, terribly sorry.
    I will explain, the cocoon will hatch when the weather gets warmer, so I thought that if you upped the anti on the old global warming front the little critter would break it's way through. Although Herzeleid doesn't believe in global warming, but the fridge theory still might work, right? :D

7. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I'm here, Eggy! Oh, and by the way? It was so the chicken that came first.

Can I throw my vote in for "pro farmer hat up to a point"? Sometimes it looks good, sometimes it's just...no. You know what I mean? When he's acting all philosophical, then it's good, but other than that? Nah. Unless of course he's Gangsta Grissom. Because, I mean, you just can't get better than him. Lol, and in case you're wondering: yes, it is a necessity to have an appearance by Gansta Grissom (the OG, btw) in every thread at some point.

Fogi is currently occupied with taking over the world. She'll be back soon I'm sure.

*covers ears* LIES!

Good to have you back, Turtle. You know we still love you.

I never thought about it like that, but you're completely right. In a way, his beard is a way to tell whether or not all is well between Sara and Grissom, don't you think? :p Anyways, I'm just excited for when he grows it back again. That means 2 things - 1) He looks better and 2) GSR Angst woot woot!

I think I'm gonna pull a Turtle and sign off with:

That is all.

8. Desertwind

I stand corrected, "BODIES IN MOTION" forgot that one.. thank's ;)

[​IMG]

9. SaraSidleRules8

OMG! :eek: That is the CUTEST thing I have EVER seen! Yay for Geek Babies! :D

10. Desertwind

THANK'S SO MUCH.. I LOVE IT!!! yeah for geek babies.. if they get married, this might happen.. and wouldn't it be a darling adorable baby.. their both so gorgeous ;)

11. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

AAH the GeekBaby! It burns us, preciousss... It burns!

Lol, sorry, that's just what came to mind. (No offense meant to the pro-baby people.)

Yes I do tell my friends, and the hat is hawt. That was about a week's worth of not being here in one line. Yay go me. Sorry, I'm very hyper right now.

Pizza, anyone?

12. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

is there an asthmatic in the lab? they could use a humidifier. ::raises eyebrow:: anybody, anybody? freezing (refrigerating) and thawing might do the cocoon harm.. anyway is there enough oxygen in a fridge?

i regress! gangsta grissom officially has a home in my heart! must be that neon feather and uber bling around his neck.. no wait. It's the HAT!! hehehe

13. SaraSidleRules8

::sigh:: if only...if only. TPTB would never EVER do that...or maybe they would? A CSI wedding would be nice...maybe at the end of this season?::sigh:: A girl could dream right? :D

14. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

I don't care how good you are at making icons, you are a horrible, horrible person for saying such a thing. <sniff, hides in corner>
    Grissom: <removes shirt>
    Sara: Yum.

Speaking for quite a few of us. :p

BTW?
    That is amazing. :) :eek:

15. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

No, no, no, NO! I will explain. You see something that was like a chicken, let's call it a chick-hen, (you get it, you get it?! :lol: ) laid an egg, right. So then the egg 'genes' mutated so that the creature that came out of the egg was not a chick-hen, but a chick-[/i]en[/i]. You see? "Given Mendel's theory of inheritance, the transition to chickenhood can only take place between an egg-layer and it's egg." Also "Charles Darwin demonstrated that the chicken was proceeded by borderline chickens so it is simply indeterminate as to where the pre-chickens end and the chickens begin." Now it makes sense. See. Eggbe4thechicken. Case closed.
    Pheww! Well that's Ok then. Fogi would make a good leader.

A Turtle, or the Turtle because one of those is illegal? :p
    Duuuude. *slow chicken head bob of appreciation*
    Well, duh, they would have to give it it's own oxgen mask. Must think these things through. ;)
    Fine, huff, I will answer myself. *mumbles* nice. Is Brucie not famous in America? He is such a funny guy. :lol: For those that don't know the quote, he says to the audience, "Nice to see you, to see you..." and the whole audience replies..."nice."
    Nevermind...*wanders off*

ETA: i missed out a word! Made me sound like a northerner, if it is even possible to sound like something in a forum?! Also I have just added a homepage to my profile if you want to take a look. *gulp* (You will see why I gulped when you click...oh dear god, maybe I should take it off, if it is gone when you look on my profile page, it is because I chickened out. :( )
    ETA2: Never guess what I found! Doesn't like the hat, my arse. Take a look at Adzix's icon archive, dated 28th December 2007, numero 11. "Da Hat" Humph. You know what I think? You'll teased Adzix too much, so much so that you are warping her mind into thinking that she doesn't like the hat, when in fact it is a fetish of hers. *folds arms*
    I promise no more ETA's :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.