Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Hay, Its Butterflied tonight! Party! Im tring to watch but every time I tell my mom to be quiet she starts saying:'there is a cat, grissom says Hi to the cat the cat says hi' did i mention my mom is weird?

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Alyssa I like how you wrote that out. A lot of the connections you wrote in it, I didn't even realize until now. I am going to re-watch the episode (Since I taped it). He uses his lovers name as his password, I did not make anything out of that scene until right now! hehe.

As for the poll.. I am against any "cliffhanger" at the momment, I want their relationship to be as it is (No marriage, or kids!) and happy into the next season!

3. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

I went for option three - I want to see some angst, but I DON'T want to wait until next season to have it resolved. I guess I just want to see what they talk about at length, instead of little snippets here and there. Don't get me wrong - CSI SHOULD NOT be about Grissom and Sara. However, if they have been together this long (my feeling of the time frame is that it has been about 18 months), we should maybe get some solid answers about what the nature of their relationship actually is (Are they living together or not???)

I think the most I need is MAYBE a proposal at the end of the series. No kids. I mean,when would G and S have time for kids? They barely have time to make babies ;)

Alyssa I agree with gsrLOVE - I like how you wrote out the connections. I didn't really think about 'Fallen Idols' that much, but after you pointed it I so agree with you! CSI is always filled with double meanings.

Oh, and is that picture of Grissom and Hippie Sara a manip, or is it from the set?

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I can still drink, young one. I can still drink.

...and DO YOUR TAXES!!! mwahahaha.

What are you going to do? Boil potatoes?

Eh? Eh?

*splashes chocomartini in your face*

Lame.

But I'm no longer Team Bearded. Our united front has crumbled, Reebs. I'm Team Thin-and-Beard-Free (by thin I mean relatively so. lol) and Chubby-With-Beard.

I've made my own team. And it rules. If Sara were here, it's the team she would be on. But sadly she's not real.

Which does somewhat restrict her from message boards.

To be honest, I think I may have put too many choices, but meh. I am the Pollmaster, my word is law.

I *think* I went with "solid at the end, minor angst"

They could do an amazing Sara Death, but the more GSR I see, the more I'm confident that they really could do this for another year, so I'm torn.

It's been so long by now that she must've made a decision either way. Like it's been said before, the reason no one gave a damn about Brass in danger was because everyone knew Paul Guilfoyle had already signed for Season 7. If they do plan to put Sara in danger, they wouldn't necessarily want the audience to know where Jorja stands either way.

...Okay, here's what you do:

Slip some pills into a glass of warm milk, and...

lol.

5. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

zupa...I don't know...that's why I was asking. I saw a picture posted at the Jorja/Sara thread of her wearing that shirt. The only conclusion I could come up with was that it's from EE....which hasn't aired yet...

6. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Guys: The picture you are talking about is a rehearsal pic. So, that's Ms. Fox in her normal clothing, chatting with Mr. Petersen, not something from an episode. Hope that helps.

Thanks, guys, for the compliments on my mindless rantings. I seriously spend way too much time over-analyzing Geek Love. And, I'm taking a job that'll have me working nights, so, don't expect to see me here RIGHT after an episode airs, anymore. I can't even take off for the finale since all vacation days go towards my honeymoon! :)

Anyway, I want something positive for our Geeks at the end of the series. I don't want it to end with a character death, unless they are BOTH leaving the show. So, I would love for them to end up happily together. Be that marriage, kid, as it is, whatever. I just want them happy.

As I've said a million times, I'm not anti-kid... but it'd be weird for the show to end that way with no build up. I actually can picture the Geeks getting married, but in a ceremony all their own, and one that we (the viewers) don't see. It's kinda Warrick-like in that respect. We'll see the rings and know that something went down, and it'll be up to the fanfic writers to come up with how the ceremony went...

OH! And I had a new brainstorm for the finale! You know me, writing out ODD scenarios and all. I'll post the new one in a bit. It's not complete, but it works for me... at least, what I've thought of it does. :)

7. SaraSidleRules8

Thank you SO much for clearing that up...I was a little confuzzled. :)

8. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

Can I be added onto the lists? I wanna be one of the cool kids.

I would like to be on:
    Team Bi-Facial
    Team Anti-Babies
    Team Spoiled

I'm still torn on who will find out first, Cath or Warrick.. or maybe Greg? lol I have no idea.

An actual contribution to the board: OMG SHAVING SCENE SO GOOD! I also really loved how Sara seemed to be barefoot (you can hear her feet on the floor) that to me is just an amazing level of intamacy. I love it. Not to mention the shaving itself, that was just.. *drool*

9. SaraSidleRules8

Okay...so I was watching "Monster In A Box" and I noticed something. I MAY be overreacting, but it was something that caught my eye. When Sara and Sophia were interviewing Ernie Dell's son , he started talking about "fosters". I noticed this look on Sara's face when they had a close-up of her like "Oh shit. Someone is going to find out." or "Oh shit. Was I one of the kids?". It kind of left me thinking. Again, I may be overreacting. It's on Innertube, so, if someone can help me clear this up that would be great. :)

10. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

I noticed the face too. I can offer you my musings - I think there may be some drama at the end of the season where Sara may be suspected (I think this is where our angst will come in. Remember how Gil ruined his relationship with Lady Heather? He believed that she could committ murder.) I don't think Sara is the MCSK, though. I think Hodges is, and they have been setting us up for iy all season with his exceedingly weird behavior with Grissom. He fits the personality profile, too. So, I think that Hodges may "frame" Sara somehow, especially after he finds out that Grissom is in a relationship with her. I imagine Hodges is obsessed with Grissom, and is messing with him. In the end, though, I think that Gil with believe Sara DESPITE evidence against her,and that will solidify the trust they have in each other. Especially when everyone finds out it is really Hodges. Ahh, that would be great. Those are my imaginings!

11. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

http://www.star-ecentral.com/services/sp...mp;sec=tvnradio WP interview and he thinks that "their relationship would be a disturbance to the rest of the team"
    does this mean that they won't be revealing the relationship any time soon?
    Nothing else to add :)
    Toodles :D

ETA: OMG I'm at the top of the page!!!!

12. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

But if suspicion gets thrown on Sara AND their relationship is revealed then they both might get fired even if they prove Hodges did it! Nooooooo! I HATE ANGST! AAAH!

did anybody else catch in that article WP refers to G&S as "We" LOL I love Billy <3

I said this before but nobody said anything, do you think its significant Sara's hair randomly became curly again or was JF just bored?

13. SaraSidleRules8

In the Spoilers section for Season 7 in the CSI Thread, someone talked to Wallace Langham and he said that yes, Hodges IS involved....it's starting to freka me out. I WANNA KNOW DAMNIT! I HATE ANGST TOO! Sara and Grissom better stay together, and Sara BETTER not die, or I'll freaking SUE CBS! :lol:

14. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Is anyone else become strangly OVERLY jittery when people start talking about other people finding out about Grissom and Sara's relationship. It's one of those things that can make you laugh for days on end. Like when Ecklie said 'Of course you agree with Grissom', and then Sara's face after it, I couldn't stop laughing for DAYS. Literally - DAYS!

So I can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when Grissom and Sara's engagement is announced. I bet it'll go over similarly to the sabbatical.

(Grissom and Catherine are sitting in his office)
    GRISSOM: Sara and I are getting married.
    CATHERINE: What? *falls down*
    GRISSOM: I surprised you with the sabbatical, it was so you'd get used to surprises and I decided to surprise you with this.
    CATHERINE: You have to date her before you marry her!
    GRISSOM: We have been for three years.
    CATHERINE: Oh. Well, yeah, I knew that.
    GRISSOM: We've been living together for about a year too.
    CATHERINE: Really?
    GRISSOM: We've slept together.. a lot.. and..
    CATHERINE: TOO MUCH INFO.
    GRISSOM: Did I really just say that?
    CATHERINE: I'm announcing it to the world.
    (Catherine runs out of the room yelling and dancing)
    CATHERINE: GRISSOM AND SARA ARE GETTING MARRIED.
    SARA: *walks up to Grissom*
    SARA: So we don't have to hide it anymore?
    GRISSOM: Nope.
    SARA: So we can do it on your desk now?
    GRISSOM: If only the walls and doors weren't glass...
    SARA: Pshhhh.. they'll like watching.

Okay, I got a little TOO creative at the end. :p

But I still think Grissom's just going to go about it like his sabbatical. He's not going to make a big deal out of it, and at a random point, he's just going to come out and say it once someone has found out. Or maybe when they decide to get married, he finally decides to tell them.

15. SaraSidleRules8

:lol:. That's all I can say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.