Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

We've got a couple of clear winners in yesterday's GoScaR polls. However, the voting is open until Valentine's Day, so if you haven't voted yet and want to, there's still time.

Spoiler-free and spoiled alike - don't be afraid to use the topics of these polls to spark discussion and debate - it'll help pass the time between episodes, and it'll help stop the unspoiled fro going crazy with all the spoiler posts ;)

Now... onto the next poll...

2. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

Finally! I have found it! A place where I can talk about GSR! In my town, country even, GSR isn't very big and I thought I was the only one to notice it. It's so great that other people also care about those two... Anyway, I'm not very sure what to put in spoiler boxes, but I'll try...

I was just watching Redrum and when I saw that Sara was holding a gift that was from Grissom, I just paused it and danced for, like, half a minute, then resumed it. It was so sweet and really Grissom, maybe that's why I like it so much. I really get what he's trying to say, but I'm not sure I can express it with words. Maybe he's trying to tell her that by the time the butterfly emerges from the coccoon, he will come back to Vegas, and to her. And by that time it would remind her of him... But as I was reading the thread, I read something weird. Why would Grissom be upset with Sara? Is this some new spoiler I haven't heard of?

3. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I picked:
    ToyD: simply cuz it looks like he could jump across the table and pin her down... yah that wouldnt be very subtle.

I also picked "see how it feels" oficialy; cuz it show stability in their relationship. unoficialy cuz when it tuned in late for that epie, and as i tuned in al i heard was: "see how it feels"...uh...yah...keep you mind out of the gutter pervs. so anyway its one of my fav sceens now.

Edit: welcome nameless: you spoiler isnt working this is what you put
    minus the spaces

[spoiler = What your spoiler is about here] spoiler crap here [/spoiler]

Edit: NVM you fixed it.

BTW: spoilers are hazardous to your health :lol:

I have good luck...sorta...the spoiler nameless posted i already knew. so i am just a spoilerfree as before it was posted...not that anyone cares...im going to shut up now.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELCOME..nameless you've found your home ;) glad your here!!! and on the poll I chose "TOYD" so much sizzle, and intensity, leading up to "WTG'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. onlyvegas

onlyvegas Victim

Hi! Yet another newbie on the board. I've been lurking around for a while now and figured it was about time I post something.

I voted for the vegiburger. It was a tough choice since all the moments are great, ToYD is just plain hot, but I thought vegiburger was the most subtle moment.

As for teams, I'm unspoiled, definitely no baby, and torn about the beard. :)

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

We all know Grissom is coming back on Feb. 8, I read on the tv guide of next weeks. Will Grissom be upset with his teams or not? Or will he be upset with Catherine? I have never picture Grissom be upset with Sara and Nick. Sara is Grissom's secret girlfriend and Nick is his boy. Grissom always very protect of Sara and Nick.

I saw the gift that Grissom gave to Sara. Cocoon? That was cute, but I wish Grissom write Sara a love letter, she will be happy with it, so she can read it over, over, over and over again to close to her heart. Do you think it will take Nick and Sara to trust Catherine again? I know they upset with her, because she chose Keppler over them.

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Welcome to the GSR thread nameless and onlyvegas. :)

nameless, as long as the episode has already aired in the United States, spoiler boxes are not needed. They are needed whenever you are discussing anything about episodes that haven't aired yet in the US. Hope that helps. ;)

ETA: Since Redrum aired last week, you don't need spoiler boxes anymore. ;)

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I take one spoiler out, because I wrote Redrum. I forgot. Let me go edit.

9. alprado

alprado Victim

I voted in "no, dear", I liked too "veggie burger" but I prefer the exchange to look them.
    I think that some other symbol to the present of Grissom to Sara

10. katjo

katjo Witness

I voted for TOYD. My god, I just about busted thru the TV just to jump his bones....he's got such sexy eyes. I knew they always had a thing for each other (especially from Sara's perspective, she doesn't hide it too well) but this is what finally confirmed my suspicions. When I saw the end of that scene, I told my husband "Oh my God, they got something brewing in the bedroom". He said, oh they do not. Then a few weeks later when WTG aired I said "AH HA told you so told you so". We were still both shocked by it though, I just knew it would be that trampy LH or Spork coming out of that room and when it was Sara my heart melted. Oh I just love re-living those good old times. Am I nuts or what? If so I'm glad I have all of you to be nutty with me! :)

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

aight, i just got a thought which can be disproved any minute now but whatever.

so everybody remembers WTG last year when Brass was in danger but we all knew they won't kill him off cuz Paul Guilfoyle had his contract signed for S7, right? my thought is that maybe TPTB wants to change the tactic and actually not tell us at all if Jorja signed for S8 or not, so the Season Finale would be less predictable. and all of us would be glued to the TVs dying to see what happens.

did y'all read the newest interview with Jojra? she says some interesting things, not very spoilerish thank god, but she confirmed that some GSR is in work for the finale, and the writers are ready to take risks. don't know what this means, but she said GSR fans would like it. the interview is in the Talk's news section.

on the GoScaRs i voted veggie burger and dear. nothing beats those two.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Adzix this "news about what Jorja said, was posted already a few above!! ;) no prob. hope it's all riveting, and they will be taking more and more chances!!

In the Feb. 8th ep. "Law of Gravity" Grissom returns from his sabbatical & learns about the friction caused by Keppler while he was away

Courtesy of Elyse's web-site

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Grissom return and not happy about it about Keppler did to his teams to hate him. I'm sure Sara told him all about it.

I think I know what the writer is going to take a risk about GSR and I'm not going to said it and I will watch season finale soon, I think.

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

a couple of pages ago or maybe it was the previous thread Alyssa asked an important question - what makes us drown to GSR?

i linked my answer to this question to ... the first Big Brother winner in Poland.

... WTF?

yeah, i know i know, but give me a chance to explain, lol. so the first BB ever was watched by everybody, cuz it was the first and people had to make their opinion on it. so everybody watched, of course later it turned out the show was for complete idiots and it was a shame to admit you EVER watched it.

lol

but, before that, like i said, was the first season. so we had a bunch of young, funny idiots participating, an older 40 year old woman and a 50 year old guy. the woman got kicked out in the first eliminations, but the guy, an average, pretty funny, likeable not so good looking, not very rich ... won the whole thing. people voted for him although no one predicted that he was the one to win.

my link to GSR is that WP and JF play their characters in a way that they are not overdone. they are in some sense average people, they have their failures, their disadvantages, but also personality which makes us come back to watch them every week.

i was thinking if i should compare CSI to BB, cuz we all know two shows can't be compared, i only wanted to point out a tendency of people's way of thinking. those couple of years ago all people voted for a guy who wasn't overdone, who wasn't pretending to be supercool, and who they could identify themselves with. i think GSR has a bit of it. the actors playing aren't from Baywatch, they are not perfect looking, but they are definitely likeable, not only on screen but also they would be likeable in real life. there are people like Sara out there. there is NOBODY like Grissom, though - he's one of the most original characters on TV nowadays. so i guess it just makes a nicely balanced combo.

15. Haylee

Haylee Dead on Arrival

I am a little computer stupid, and I have not figured out how to make a spoiler box, So I will let all you spoiler addicts know that ytdaw has a great new gsr spoiler out about episode 7x18. To me it has been the best to date!!!
    Sorry I was unable to give it to you directly, but hey I am learning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.