Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I planned on posting in here last night but my crazy weather killed my computer :( It is SO windy here right now.

Scared. Of. You.

:p

In terms of pet names, I can only seem to imagine Sara calling Grissom "Griss". Not 'pookie' or any of those other creepy terms of endearment (I'm currently rewatching my season 2 dvds of the L Word, and if Tonya calls Dayna "pookie" one more time, I may kill myself)

But Griss is so versatile and, if she accidentally says it at work, it doesn't give anything away. What do I mean my versatile? Well, it whispers very well, it could sound light-hearted and sweet, or it could be turned into an expression of passion - ie: Grisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

See? It's the perfect term of endearment for the Bugman ;)

As for Grissom, i think he probably calls Sara "honey" a lot at home. 'Dear', to me, is sentence specific - "Yes, dear." "No, dear". It sounds weird to me if someone says, "Dear, could you pass me my socks?" :lol:

One last bit of Pimpage - Retribution is now finished (for anyone that was waiting for the end before reading it). The epilogue is up at ff.net and on my site ;)

2. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

omg, desert, these pics are soooo cute :lol:you make my day ;)

3. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i think that the gift could be maybe something pure gsr & new i don´t know ...beetle amber, mr. bugman :p

the pic about the sara´s house is amazing really cute :eek: ;)

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

We have had the weirdest weather lately. First a windstorm that knocked out the entire town, then a snowstorm that... knocked out the entire town. lol. All in about a week and a half. Damn snow is finally melting.

I think Sara calls him Gilbert Ian Grissom at all times.

I'm not really surprised that he calls her Dear, though. I do love that that was a WP ad-lib, but unlike the previous ones, he did it in rehearsal, and the director and writer loved it, so they kept it. But from Jackpot we know that that's what he expects spouses to call one-another, which makes it all the more sweet.

It's practically at versatile as... The Magic Bullet!

No, not the one that killed Prez. Kennedy. That horrid thing that comes on my television with the old woman and the ugly man and the Australian and his creepy wife.

Yeah - it almost seems as if Grissom tacks on the "dear" in greetings and small responses. Like it's automatic.

The gift, the gift, the gift... oh Mr. Rambo you asshat. You must've known this would send us all into a 4-week guessing game.

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Of course he knows what kind of tizzy this little tidbit of info would send us into. I'll bet he's sitting behind his desk, caressing his butterfly fountain pen, laughing evily with Sarah Goldfinger at how much torture he's putting us through. RamGold are evil geniuses, I tells ya. Evil geniuses. Or genii, if you wanna get picky ;) Does anyone else get the feeling that we wont get to see what he sends her? She'll just get a small box or an envelope, and it'll say "From Grissom" (or, hopefully, if I sacrifice to enough gods and goddesses, "Love Grissom") and then the screen will go black, leaving the entire GSR community screaming "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! What the f*** did he send her?!?!?!?! *whimper* *cry*

Absolutely. But he strikes me as a "Honey, I'm home" kinda guy ;) :D

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Just as Sara strikes me as the "Great - now take off your pants" type.

Oh, definitely. RamGold is a force of evil, evil nature. Did TS ever tell you that she told RamGold of my nickname for them? They love it, apparently. As well they should. But either way - it totally depends on who wrote the episode. If it was Rambo... Rambo doesn't really write "Funny Grissom". Rambo writes tortured, romantic Grissom. So I could see him giving Sara a serious gift if it was a David episode. If it's a Goldfinger episode, I think there's a higher chance it would be something funny or ironic.

7. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Of course he knew. He's on his throne in his office of evil laughing at us right now. Oh - wait, okay he's laughing at us again. Sorry, he had to breathe, because he's been laughing at us for... how many days has the interview been out?

Ian? Really? Ian? I thought it would be more weird like Gilbert.

I can see that happening. But my cries would more be, "WHY DO YOU TORTURE US SO?!"

haha. Now all the spoiler-free people are freaking out because they don't know what its about. mwa haha. I'm almost evil enough for RamGold!

I think we can all agree to that.

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

*dies*

This is the perfect geek greeting. Which is most likely why neither of them got much sleep throughout the first year of their relationship. Except the times when they had SO completely exhausted themselves that they slept for 12 hours straight :lol:

What do you mean that's not PG-13? I'm talking about them cateloguing Grissom's bug collection. It totally deprived them of sleep. And obviously Grissom had to do it pantless. :devil:

Yeah, she did. Its so cool that they like their nickname. But TS is SUCH a total GEEK for telling them in the first place. She tries to say that I'm a bigger geek than she is, but we all know the truth ;)

edited because i seem to have lost the ability to spell. must be old age... :lol:

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well, I imagine that they exert a LOT of energy... um... doing various craft projects and holding hands...

He wouldn't want to ruin his best pants with the glue that's required.

Well, there's no doubt about that.

I'd say that this officially confirms, though, that David Rambo lurks at YTDAW. Why? Well, first of all - he knows where it is since he got a big bunch of flowers from them, and he was interviewed by them. Secondly because after WEEKS of discussing how great it would be if Lady Heather were to see GSR and immediately know they were together, we get the spoilers for Time of Your Death, in which a fantasy professional sees GSR and immediately knows they're together. lol. Also we spent HOW long talking about how we'd want Grissom to leave Sara a gift? And now THAT'S a spoiler. I'm just saying that once may be a coincidence. Twice is getting a little odd. Aah - make that three times, with people talking about how Grissom needs to stop dying his hair, we got the Grey Hair comment. Except that WP's is actually white. So I don't mind him tinting it grey.

10. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

yeah, i know what you mean, i don't think it's coincidence. now the only question is: why does he lurks around there?? i mean, why not here?? i would love that, him dropping spoilers here, that come true.. but anyway, i think it's because of the fact that YTDAW is more famous than us *cries and tries to find tissues*. so, why don't we go over to the set of csi with a bunch of people, and try to interview one of the actors, like billy!! *okay, that's totally ridiculous, as if we will get in* i know, i'm crazy..! and i love it! but back to topic, it's kinda cool that he's lurking around there, i mean, as long as we keep reading the spoilers and posts over at YTDAW, we get the spoilers second, and that means we are not a total bunch of losers, i mean, we do have the latest news, only not as first...

11. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

YOUR nickname? Excuse me, I believe it was a collective thing between the two of us thankyouverymuch, formulated as part of the now-extinct YTDaW PMs :p Anyway, yeah, I told David. He loved it, told SG, she loved it, and now they both love me. ME. Ahem.
    It's all lies. Both of you are bigger geeks than I am.

I would have gone with Iago or Ivan. Ooh, or maybe Irving. But y'know, whatever.

I hear you can go down there and get the greatest slushies. You know, apparently they're ALL on street corners. Seriously. I don't know if that's true or not, but I know all the ones in Sydney are. Never just at some random point along a street. Always on the corner. ...What? Oh, not THAT 7x11. Right. Ok. Well, I think Rambo's comment about Butterflied fans was just codename for "GSR shippers" so he mightn't have been alluding to the gift having anything to do with butterflies themselves. Personally I would find it kinda creepy. But, you never know. The Debbie Marlin case doesn't strike me as something that would be a fond memory for our geeks (by that I mean Grissom and Sara, not Fogi and Sarah) even if it is for us.

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

That's a guess on my part. I THINK (don't quote me) that Ian was the middle name of Gus Grissom. Personally I think that Grissom's way more likely to be an Ignatius or something.

Or Iguna.

Or Iman.
    Illiad.

Nah - Ignatius. I like Ignatius.

DUDE, I SO cultivated RamGold. You simply hopped on the credit train. lol. Oh c'mon - you even TOLD them it was my idea! Madame, FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

Is that what your mommy tells you when she comes to tuck you in and night and remove your helmet?

Uh, Fogs - I don't believe either of us made a joke about a chain of conveniance stores, thereby making us, like, 100% cooler.

Oh, I don't think he was making a Butterflied reference other than the GSR commonality, it was just another angle to attack it from. How about a vial of his blood? Nothing says "I love you forever" like a vial of blood.

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Oh, just you keep telling yourself that, babe ;) Mmm hmm.

Well, I know it a lot of Fanon, Grissom's middle name is Ian. CSINut214 said his middle name was Ian in "Wherefore" (damn, I love that fic).

And by Gus Grissom, do you mean the astronaut, or do you mean Gil Grissom's evil twin brother - because I think he's an excellent candidate for being the evil model making murderer. And he could turn up and pretend to be Griss and sweep Sara off her feet like Derek did in Sunset Beach. Ya know, Ben and Derek... Derek managed to pull the "pretending to be Ben" trick not once, but twice...?

Um... okay. Shutting up now...

14. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

You did not create it alone. And I did not give you full credit for it when I mentioned it either. My exact words were:
    I believe it was made clear by Zig in a previous thread that you're the one who wears the helmet.

Don't even try :p

Maybe his 'special gift' will be his VIP Entry Pass to the Body Farm. You know she's always wanted to go there. Cough.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

SUPREMACY IS MINE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH.

AHA.

HA.

hahah..

cough.

Okay, yeah, we made it together. Fine. You win. *glare* *pout* *sulk*

... You...

I...

Are you admitting you watch soap operas?

That fic was love. Plus I liked how she worked in the beard burn thing so early, so when he shaved it off for Season 7, she just sort of easily inserted that scene in there.

Oh yeah? Well... she's really short!

Maybe his special gift is a collection of salacious photos of himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.