Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

I know Velma sure is MY homegirl. And Velma is definitely the Sara of the Scooby Doo gang. Catherine is pretty much Daphne 100%.

Scarves... for naughty purposes.

Um... I don't know. I'd like to venture that he'd get her something more romantic than a plant or a book, though.

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oh, God. everybody ... i shipped Fred and Daphne. i really did. and it was long before Lois and Clark. i have a real shipper-history.

wait, does it mean i was Scooby-Grillow????

and Warrick is SO Shaggy, and Greggo's Scooby.
    i'd like them to be snuggled on a sofa under a blanket, staring at a fireplace and just talking and laughing. then they could both fall asleep like this. awwwww.

about a present, i have NO clue what Grissom can give her or moreso what she can give him. i'd like to think he would get her some kind of a jewerly (i HATE this word btw, i can never pronounce it, i'm always like "jew..jewr..jewe....jj ...? f*** i don't speak this language"), and she could buy him some gadget with a bug on it. i don't know. they are both strange people.

3. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

The crappy supermarket never has the damn green eggs anymore.

*beams* Second, actually. And now that I've figured out that my sister is in fact pissed with me for something else, I can revel in it. hee.

I voted other in the poll, because I really, really, really don't give a shit, so long as the kiss happens. It can be any kind of kiss at all. I'm really not concerned. I just want it to go down.

This is correct. What do we have for her, Alex?

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lmao. Well I definitely think that

Daphne=Catherine
    Velma=Sara
    Fred=Grissom (only without the ascot, thank God)
    Scooby=Greg
    Shaggy=Nick

And Warrick... oh, Warrick.

Puh - we ALL shipped Daphne/Fred. It was quite clearly OTP. You know, other than Shaggy+Sandwich. Not that they were implying anything about his persistent hunger and red-eyed, relaxed demeanor... *cough*

Those damned health code requirements!

"Everyone thinks I'm at Williams... hahahahah"

There are two possible pronunciations:

Jool-ree
    or
    Jew-ull-ree.

Either way - I don't know. Normal jewelery would seem... ordinary? I can see him getting her something like an insect cast in amber.\

Even if it were, like, a "Oh my God, Sara - a crucial piece of evidence is in your mouth and only my tongue can extract it!" kiss?

Jewish shame?

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

You guys got a little post-happy today. Seriously. Too much to follow and a lot of stuff off-topic... Really hard to follow what's all going down.

As for a GSR kiss, I just want to make sure it has some PASSION in it. I don't care if it's a goodbye or a hello, but I want it filled with tension and passion and desire so that all those people who are unconvinced can see the fireworks exploding dramatically from the combination of Grissom and Sara's lips. I mean, if they can make thermite, they can certainly make fireworks.

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Can I just say that it is OFFICIAL that they are simply setting up that Grissom is just a fool when it comes to being with Sara at work? I men that in the best way. The ONLY scene they have together, and she's right by his side.

I thought that was sweet.

And pretty much confirms the theory that the writers are showing that they're just trying to be next to each other as much as possible... which is risky, but still sweet.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

a partly agree. i don't care THAT much b/c if we get it, it's gonna be a lot anyway. i mean, they've never done any kind of scene that would plainly show their affection to each other, so ANY kind of kiss, handhold, hug or anything in the state of canon, would be huge. cuz everytime i watch CSI, the "personal" time is max 5% of those 45 minutes (excluding Cath!Drama and similar cases) or even less. sometimes, it's completely nothing. the only personal plot we got today was reffered to Catherine. we had also a lot more Yo!Bling than GSR. Thanksgiving? pleease. so, if we'll get a kiss it's gonna be huge, no matter what kind of kiss, where and under what circumstances.
    Nick?? oh c'mon, Warrick is SO much more Shaggy.
    lol, and i thought i'm a weirdo.
    do you realize that you seriously helped me? i can pronounce the first one, but i'm not even trying the second one. YaY, i can say it! no more laughing at Adz you mean Americans!
    a little? lol. a LOT i'd say. like a whole page? one and a half maybe?
    yeah, today's episode was all about the case. and even though i completely loved it, i missed character interactions. i want them to show the CSIs finally suspecting something damnit.

8. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

that is exacly what i was thinking...
    i always thought when they started a relationship
    they would work less together....especially if this is a secret
    but now we can see the opposite....is really a big risk, isn't it?
    hm who decides who works with who....Grissom..hmmmm ;)
    haaaaaa cute!!

9. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Yah, it was cute. I like how the writers do these little things that arnt "shoving it down our throats" as some anti-GSR people say(I personaly have no problem with the wrighters "shoving it down our throats" but thats just me :D )

For the poll(which was about a page ago) i picked A hello, hot kiss in Sara/Grissom' apartament, possiby leading to sex. Cuz im just dirty minded like that. :lol:

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well, yeah - but part of the fun of posting about a ship is pretending like you'd have any actual say whatever in what happens next. lol. I mean, even if the kiss was "accidental" or really angst-ridden, we'd still be thrilled.

It appears Sofia Curtis can use my help, too - for anyone who watched last night... *rolls eyes*

Okay, here's something - I've heard people mention that Sara seems to use a British way of talking occasionally - has anyone else noticed this? Like, not an accent, but the way she phrases her sentences.

Well, yeah - but I remember looking at that scene anyway and going, "Wow. Grissom in Love doesn't really think about the way things look, does he?"

It's funny, because it also sort of shows that they clearly aren't *that* mad at each other if they're still glued to one-anothers' side in their only moment on the case.

lol! Yeah - I agree. I like that although we didn't get a moment, we got just that nod to it. Also, can we say CONTINUITY on so many levels? Awesome. First and foremost clearly being the Lois O'Neil thing, but then Sara telling Grissom not to rule out the ghost - in both Turn of the Screws and Blood Drops, it's established that Sara believes in ghosts and Grissom doesn't. Loved it. Doug Petrie obviously did his homework.

Alyssa, considering the fact that posting tends to go up BOTH before a new episode and before a new thread title, I think it was just the combination of the two that sent us into overdrive. I'm sorry if it was hard to follow, but we've rarely, if ever, encountered both of those things in one day, and both tend to lead to excess postings on their own. We were pretty much stagnant with a couple other threads on this board in terms of sheer numbers in that timeframe, anyway.

11. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Well, for last night's episode. I wasn't so mad about there being only 3 scenes with Sara in them, and only one had Grissom in it, and all they did was stand beside eachother. Because..

I'm expecting more from next week, so if we have a lapse in GSR this week, then they step it up next week, I'll be fine with that.

12. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i have a question ,the next week we have new episode i see the website cbs and i see that the next episode is "toe tags" :confused:

the episode 7x09 i donĀ“t like much, only 30 seconds :rolleyes: the moment gsr :p

13. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I sure hope so, I mean am O.K. with them not having GSR scenes in a episode as long they dont make it a pattern. if that happens i will go mad :mad::mad::mad:(yah...I need to get a life)

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yeah, you know i wonder if some TPTB people ever read anything on this board. i mean, a fantastic thing about this is that they have a direct, instant feedback from the biggest fans. i know that the actors rarely go in here, b/c i heard them saying that if they would, they would worry too much about what people think and go crazy. i REALLY wonder if what we write in here has some influence on the real show.
    yeah, it went through my mind some time ago but i couldn't put a finger on it.
    want another polish saying? "the darkest's under the street lamp". lol
    well, why would they be mad? i'm still in the camp "the pumpkin scene was positive", ya know. but if you are reffering to a possible williams conversation that might've already occured, i think, yeah, they're good.

15. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

okay, about last nights episode: i was kinda dissapointed about the fact we didn't have any flirty quotes from sara, neither from gris. :( but well, indeed, it IS a fact that they are trying to get sara and gris stand more next to eachother. i looked at a few pictures that were used to promote season one (and a few to promote season three), and i saw, that sara was already standing next to gris. she was on his left side, which is the EVIL SIDE! :devil: so she is his DEVIL!! mwuwahaha.. :devil: *i know, i'm trying to be a little less crazy, but it's not working*
    so, it isn't really a revolutionairy thing that she stands next to him this much, but it IS a very cute thing to see. it also carries a big risk for the directors indeed. but, i LIKE danger in gsr, so i like this whole 'standing next to him' thing! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.