Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

WEIRD. And no, I've never had it. NEVAR. Feel free to make me some! :D

D: *cries*

Hell yes it is! *runs out of town to farm tomacco*

Always.

It's all lies. You only forgive her 'cause of the Pole dancing lessons she's been giving you. Poles for Polls.

ITA. Smacked ftw! That and M&Ms. Mmmmm. ANYWAY - naked, post-coital GSR isn't something I'm gonna complain about, no matter what ship it emulates.

Agreed. But which sweeps is the question.

ETA:
    Because she wanted to shower with him (Grissom)? Come on - hot GSR shower sex! Mmmmm.

ETA: ETA:
    W00! No longer a police officer - Lab Technician ftw!

Techies are hot, yo.

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I certainly shall. Yeah - it's not very sweet, but it's more pumpkin mush than anything else. It's good. I highly recommend it. I'm sure... that... Grissom will make some for Sara.

cough.

I'm on topic...

Aah, the Simpsons.

OCCASIONALLY!

Aah, sorry - I meant the end of February sweeps since WP will be gone for the first couple episodes therein.

Could someone answer a question for me? Is episode 7x11 airing before or after the break?

Because it doesn't make much sense to me to air it after the break, since if they have Grissom do his sabatical, it'll be a more direct result of episode 7x10. They wait a month and, to me, it'll seem weird. According to David Rambo, they are now filming episodes 7x12 and 7x13, and I'm pretty sure WP only JUST left for Rhode Island. So... yeah. They would be able to have 7x11 in the can before Christmas. I suppose... I dunno - I would find it a lot more unbelievable if Sara didn't know about his leaving if they did it after the break. Of course, if she does know, then it's kind of moot.

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

God, i'm slow.

okay.

naaaaah, i used to do a bunch during summer :D
    neither do i. i eat stuffed DUMPLINGS.
    *makes an offended face* those idio ... do we have any Germans in here? lol. umm..those PEOPLE attacked us, and we defended the Jews!
    yup, the person who will be the closest to the real numbers, will get a WINNING BANNER made by me! and it's gonna be very pretty and unique, so GO and place a BET!
    i can just picture Greg coming in and Sara shouting from the shower "Grissom can you hand me a towel??!!"
    we so DID. lol
    it would make my ... life. and they would look at each other like in "of course you do" ecklie scene, then behave like nothing happened, and Greg would be very WTF. someone pleeeeaaaase write a FF on this. please?

ETA
    i have to admit it's true. she made a tiny progress since September but it still looks like Square Dance.

4. theatresporter

Yay! And, we've already covered that Sara's going to be the one making it for Grissom. Swiping his seat for the filling. He can bloody well sit on the velvet cushion with everyone else :p

...You didn't have to spell it out.

NUH UH!

Hmm, so soon? Or wouldn't they torturously (it's a word!) string us a long for a while longer...

I was under the impression that it was after, despite its weirdness.

ETA:
    I think his poor little head would have exploded. *pets Greg protectively*

That's because she's a square!

...Aah, you love my retro lingo.

5. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

i am confused

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

With sour cream?

True, true.

Plus if there's a GSR scene in the episode, we should probably use that if it's a GSR winner... not that I'm trying to get favorites within our own ship (obviously I can't control the ratings), but I have a feeling that I probably shouldn't go 'advertising' the competition in a lot of other threads.

I pretty much see it ending with Grissom shooting Greg a deathglare and not bothering with explanations. lol.

And, you know, Greg burning the sight of Sara in a towel into his memory for... later *cough*

Again, my gut reaction is that the racier parts of it probably would've been cut.

lmao. I'd love it if, like, they DO have a Thanksgiving scene and she just kind of puts a small pumpkin on his seat when he sits down or something.

*shifty eyes*

Yes, but then how would everyone know I got the reference?

I'm the eternal student.

Again, I think Greg would save that for... later.

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Nope. I’m in my OWN gang. It’s the cool “they didn’t get together as an actual couple until somewhere between Bodies in Motion & Bite Me” gang. Or the BM/BM gang, for short. :p

You are not lame! I was grumpy this morning, that’s why I didn’t laugh. And I recruited Norman, just like you said, so you are totally not lame! You are my Norman inspiration!

I read this really quick and it came out:

“Sara in nothing but a paper towel”

Yum… and a new fetish was born… :devil:

As for the kiss poll, I went for the kiss that leads to sex. Well, because I’m me and all tracks lead to the same destination with this mind of mine ;) Though I will be totally cool with any kind of kiss our geeks see fit to bestow upon us. They’ve had plenty of practice now, so it should be an incredible one, no matter what its context.

see, the problem I have with LLV airing pre-Christmas is two-fold. 1. How many colleges have classes over the Christmas holidays? and 2. I really don't want to think about the Geeks being apart for the holidays :(

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

LOL of the year.
    nope, with melted butter and cracklings *sticks the tongue out and breaths like a hungry dog*
    oh totally. i can't imagine Grissom explaining himself to Greg, ever.
    what would i give to see all of those cut scenes. i'm serious, they should realise a DVD after CSI is over with all of them.

okay guys, i woke up at 1.30 pm today, it's 4pm and i'm still in my pajamas so i'll be going to work out, then Quiznos and Smoothie King to only come back to watch CSI. i love breaks *is happy*

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yes, but technically it's a lot closer in episodes to Grave Danger, and therefore through said technicality you fall into the zoning regulations of OUR gang and must attend OUR compulsory gang elementary school.

Hope you brought your crayons and Scooby Doo Lunchbox.

Is she the wind beneath your wings?

lmao. "Grissom prefers quilted"

New thread title?

Okay... no.

It appears Norman is winning.

Oh! I meant to ask - who wants to open the next thread? I'm most likely going to be at work when we hit 1000, or at Zig's place, and last time we ran into some trouble with Reebs and me starting one at the same time. Of course, hers' was far more awesome and thus we sit in it now, but still.

Fogs? [/b]Reebs[/b]? Sporter?

I think judging by the smiles this season, it's clear that the sex is frequent AND fantastic.

10. theatresporter

Heh, sounds good to me.

Muahahahahah

I WILL OPEN IT!

Or Fogs can, if she's up. (not like that!)

I've never been able to open a thread before.

One even might say They're Doing It. Right NOW.

*glances at Adzix*

11. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Sporter can go ahead and open it when it's time. Being Tom Selleck and all, she needs to christen it with her horrible horrible moustache.

Can you feel the love?

And one more chant for good measure...

VOTE FOR NORMAN.

Theeeeeeeere. *is excited for the new episode*

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

It's a very big responsibility, young lady. There are all kinds of ribbon-cutting ceremonies you'll have to attend, and you have to wear a sash and a tiara and a sepctre like, all the time...
    And your crown could melt to your head after you were struck by lightning...

GRISSOM: Greg, it's not what it looks like. We actually had sex in HER room. Then we decided to share a shower, but that was really more foreplay than anything else while we soaped each others' naked bodies. Right now, she's nearly naked and I'm reading the paper and finishing my crossword, so if you could excuse us for a sec, we'll let you grab your clothes and you can get dressed in her room, which is obviously now vacated. Don't... don't sit on the bed just yet. Oh, and um... yeah - I have the power to fire you. Friendly reminder! Bye."

I think most cut scenes were cut from the script, unfortunately.

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Alright, i think the previous announcement went unnoticed b/c of the enormous amount of posts today, so i'm going to say this again.

ATTENTION

GO HERE AND PLACE A BET, OR MORE SPECIFICALLY JUST GIVE A NUMBER OF HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU PREDICT WILL WATCH CSI TODAY. THE PERSON WHO WILL BE THE CLOSEST TO THE REAL RATING WHICH WILL BE RELEASED TOMMOROW WILL RECEIVE A WINNER BANNER, A KIND I HAVE IN MY SIGNATURE.

thank you.

ROFLMAO. i couldn't sayt it better.
    i'd still buy it for the sushi scene.
    you know they are!!!

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lmao.

ADZIX, ARE YOU TRYING TO ALERT PEOPLES' ATTENTION TO OUR RATINGS BET?

Seriously, though - do you think that GSR being planted so late in the episode will have any affect on ratings (I think we should keep ratings discussions pertaining to GSR here) or do you think the fact that it's a national holiday will pretty much cancel it out either way?

I think with the bait that they gave us about Sara and Grissom possibly in trouble, or Grissom telling her/not telling her about the Williams letter, they have to give us SOMETHING tonight, but I'm not really campaigning too hard for a big moment.

15. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hell yeah, I have my very own Velma lunchbox, in fact...

[​IMG]
    - created by the divine ms. sporter

Back to GSR - We've got two holidays coming up - well, one of them is already here (Thankgiving) and Christmas is just a month away. How do we imagine the Geeks spending the holiday season? What will Grissom be getting Sara from Christmas this year, and vice versa? All hypotheses welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.