Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

with his break coming up, I think that we probably HAVE to see some scenes. We know he's going to get drunk with Brass and I'm hoping something stupid comes out.

i can't imagine he drunk LOL our Grissom is a new person LOL..which episode this spoilers came from? i'm crazy for see ....I love them friendship...Brass was there in Butterflied..in 7x1 was so funny Nick and Cath talking if Grissom came.ha ha ha and Cath said no cos dance ...hm Cath knows the new Grissom? LOL i guess after Sara.. Grissom can do everything LOL i'm dying for new spoilers.. after Grissom's break...

It didn't say that they got drunk, just that they went out for drinks. However, usually it seems that they have a brandy in Brass's office after a tough case. Combined with the fact that we know Grissom is getting migraines, that the cases are having a really big toll on him, and that Brass is a former alcoholic... I can see them actually getting drunk.

Brass tells Sara that he went through a similar experience to her in Early Rollout and alludes to the fact that he understands why someone would start drinking heavily. In Hollywood Brass, I believe it gets alluded to again. Either way, Grissom has never been shown to be a drinker, but after hard cases he is almost always shown having a glass of something.

ILB, your avatar is adorable. I just thought you should know that.
thank you very much!!! all Dog are cute..that's my opinion ;)

Mandis
awwwwww your avatar is so cool!!! very funny
thanks for pics!!! ...i'm thinking how i waited after bloodlines....

i can't stop think about doom thing ...haaa mystery said " I do, however, think doom is inevitable. will be Life-altering doom haaaaaaaa Gosh ...have a good doom???? can have pain but with good end? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sarahvma said:
Brass tells Sara that he went through a similar experience to her in Early Rollout and alludes to the fact that he understands why someone would start drinking heavily. In Hollywood Brass, I believe it gets alluded to again. Either way, Grissom has never been shown to be a drinker, but after hard cases he is almost always shown having a glass of something.

I sure do remember that incident..but is was vague.. but I do remember Brass bringing out the bottle a few tmes from his desk drawer with Grissom.. so maybe..

I think what would be cool is an entire episode without them even interacting at work, and then we just get a scene with them comparing notes at home while eating together. Something that shows how domestic it all is.
oh agreed. something a bit like the missing "morning after" scene in Gum Drops. i just would like to see them NOT in a work mode. cuz all the shippy scenes we had so far (post-canon) in exception of WTG, is them either during, just before or shortly after the work mode. i want a scene that is not going to be encircled by work, so they will be more relaxed. heck, a breakroom scene would do too.
Even if Grissom was surprised.
didn't he say "i'm not used to having people at my place"? yeah, well it's another thing that is left for our interpretation i guess. if we wanna believe they hang out after work, be can and we have some evidence for it. if we don't, we can ignore those couple of scenes and treat them as rare occasions. i would stay on the neutral ground myself, and say that the truth is in the middle.
But as for the other character interactions... it's so starkly removed that I think it's purposeful.
could be, could be. i'm not saying it's impossible, cuz it is actually one of the things that an average viewer CAN and eventually WILL notice, if didn't yet.
I think that when Grissom's being dry he's very much Billy. It's when he's a bit softer or vulnerable like he's been with LH or Sara that it feels more like a pure character (in a good way) than the actor himself.
yeah, maybe. but i heard some different opinions from people who met him, that they are surprised how nice, outgoing and at ease he is comparing to Grissom and in general.

okay, your PM box is still full sarah, and i need to respond to you about leather, Grissom, and a specific butt. so hurry up.

CSI Files' review for "Double Crossed" is up, and y'all should give it a read. Whoever does the reviews really seems to get Gris and Sara. Read the analysis. :)

I think we do tend to overanalyze, but with one week between every episode, and the last few being dryer than the first few for us, it's expected that we might drop back a bit on discussion. I mean, we spend our summers dissecting everything just to keep us from going insane waiting for more GSR affection, and this past summer was especially brutal considering how much the finale teased us.

Apparently, according to mystery, Grissom will be in 7x11 quite a bit. She said his break starts with 7x12. Interesting, and really exciting to me. I thought he was going to only have that scene with Ecklie and maybe one other... who else is wishing they'd do some sort of scene with Gris and Sara? Realistically, they probably won't, just because it might flare up the anti's, etc. However, I think it would be nice, especially considering Sara's weariness with Nick, to see some of her fears put to rest. I know the man needs a break, but he has an awesome woman who already waited years for him. He better let her know that just because he'll be gone for a while doesn't mean anything will change between them. He's with her for life, yo.

And for everyone who said I'm the LEAST likely to rap... You should've seen me when I was 16 years old, at a Christian Youth Group, my first time there, and we did a scavenger hunt. Part of it was serenading someone in the bowling alley. The group sang a few bars of some love song, and I broke out into a rap. It's on tape. I kid you not. And everyone complimented me on my rapping skillz, yo. :)

Ok, someone needs to break out the picture of ghetto Grissom after that. I think we need a ghetto pic of Gris and Sara together! :)

And laughter would be fun because it would show that, again, they didn't get busted for a 'romp', they got busted for being a loving couple that spends time together and enjoys one-anothers company, but in doing so act in such a way that raises eyebrows.
I totally agree. There was that really cute scene back in Bad Words when they smile at each other really cutely but then Brass comes in. (quote from TWoP)
Sara then asks what Gil's doing; he replies that he's doing anagrams. Ooh, I like doing those; I began doing them after reading Paula Danziger's The Divorce Express in fifth grade. Sara's all, "Do you think they're a message from the killer?" Yes. A very brief message. Anyway, Gil misses the most obvious combination from the letters E, I, N, S, V, and X: vixens. Sara points it out to him after musing, "Seven hundred and twenty possible combinations, not all of them words, of course." Damn, she's fast with the math...After Sara points out to Gil what he missed -- both literally and metaphorically -- he looks…well, emotionally constipated. She, on the other hand, looks fabulous.
Something like that would be nice, but what I really wanna see is Gris' absolutely adorable grin/giggle from the end of Turning the Screws when he's talking about the roller coaster. I could watch that all day.

I suppose that makes sense. They're pretty much heading straight into hiatus RIGHT after 7x11. I think TPTB soaked up as much of his time as humanly possible. But that's good - we get our last Grissom scene, and I am glad that they're not just shipping him into hiatus, because that potentially means a REAL goodbye scene, especially since the part where Nick tells Sara about Grissom's sabattical happens halfway through. So... me happy. lol.

Sorry to my non-spoiled amigos, but I just finished a paper and I was ready to kill myself, so I kind of want to make this short for now.

i have this little video clip i made of them with my fav song atm.

okay, i start imagine how it must look like when gris and brass get drunk. i think it starts with one innocent drink, that brass says something like: okay, let's have a beer.' and then they start talking intensive, laughing, in a pretty crowded place. they start to get louder, and ask for another drink. and so it goes on and on, untill brass talks like an idiot and gris is almost singing... that would be totally funny! i never knew brass had drinking problems, i think i just overlooked the scene in gumdrops, cause there was indeed a certain sign to his on experiences with drinking... maybe that was one of the reasons he was so concerned about sara.. but well, as a team member, and a good friend, he NEEDS to be worried about her. lol. i love the idea of more dooooom, but not to much, just a little danger and risks.. i'm always in for danger, so when GSR gets dangerous, that would be good for me to watch! lol!

okay, that was my post for today, and now i'm going back to my homework again, which is too boring for words...it's history, and i haaate it... i like science much more.. CHEMISTRY!! like G + S = CHEMISTRY!! only we don't have to learn that, unfortunately... :p

okay, what do y'all want me to do now, huh? spoilers, spoilers, spoilers.

well, b/c we didn't have much GSR lately i feel that anything they will give us in the upcoming episodes is going to be more precious. if they did a couple of veggie burgers more in DC and Post Mortem, the bigger GSR which i believe is to come (i speculate here) would hold less power, less meaning and less magic (yeah, i know i said MAGIC, so i sound like an old grandma, but it's the only word that suited in here).

we have this expression in polish that describes this as a "silence before the storm", dunno if there is a similar one in english, but you get the idea.

therefore, despite my temporary unhappiness and slight dissapointment after lack of GSR in last eps, i'm happy that they feed us with so little just to tease our apetites and come with a Bang later. i'm sure the wait is gonna be worth it. heck, most of us waited for years, so it's better for it to be played out carefully than to rush anything.

having said that, i'm going to my studying. it's the last day, tommorow since 11.50c i'm DONE with all my finals and i can read FF and rewatch CSI for two weeks not moving out of my bed.

LOL Adzix. We call it, "The calm before the storm."

And I really don't think the last few eps were COMPLETELY GSR-less. I just think people want fluff all the time, and there are other aspects to relationships. In "Burn Out" we saw Sara playing the wife, being gentle, yet not hestating to correct her man. And he, in turn, did not jump down her throat. Also, when he was ready to change the subject back to work, she followed. For some people, you'd want him to acknowledge he was wrong right then and there with an, "I'm sorry." Sara knows her man, though. She knows that's not his style, so she moves on. It shows how much they understand each other.

Also, in "Post Mortem," they seemed to work as one mind. Just as in "Double Crossed," they were working together, almost knowing what the other needed or wanted. Sara, especially, seemed tuned into Grissom, handing him the picture of the bloody doll for comparison without him ever asking. They get each other. It's a quiet understanding that I love.

Also, when he told Greg that he did a good job, there was a moment where we saw Sara looking at Grissom, lovingly, after Greg had left. It may have been written, it may have been directed that way, or it may have been improved, but that moment made it through editing for a reason. We got to see that Grissom and Sara are growing and learning from each other. Grissom took Sara's advice, and she was touched and pleased.

We are not in a drought, people! Remember last season? Remember how few episodes they were even in the same room? "Shooting Stars?" "Gum Drops?" "Unusual Suspect?" "Spellbound?" We're getting spoiled, here, folks! Ack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back