Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

Reeble and I's gang is teh shiznit, yo. join today.

Angel I think she's in a robe cause she just got out of the shower; whereas he just changed into something more comfortable after work. Evidently they were just getting started.

Anyway, I will say goodbye to you all now, because I'm going on my first ever canoe trip- camping for the first time in 10 years (I LOATHE camping), at my best friend Ronni's insistence, and I will most likely die. It's been very nice knowing you.

I'm off to spend my last few hours reading smutfic.

We shall provide you with a proper burial. *cries*

Oh, since we're telling people that we're going away, I will be away from four o'clock tomorrow morning until next Saturday. I'm camping alsoZiggy, so I feel your pain. I'm pretty much going to assume that there will be a new GSR thread by then, and I'll deff have alot of reading to do. Haha. So I'll spend my last few hours on the computer for the next week taking with my uh-mazing fellow GSR shippers, who I love very much.

Oh, I'd also love to be in your gang. Do we get bandanas and squirt guns??? :p

woohoo, 8 more posts! well [EfAC] is coming close! so anybody who haven't voted yet, you can change the future :lol:

I think those are Grissom's 'lie around the apartment and be comfortable clothes' - we all have them. Clothes you'd never been seen dead outside your own home in, but you wear them cuz they're comfortable when lazing around the house. I'm agreeing with Zig on this one - they haven't gotten started yet
oh i so agree. you wouldn't like to see some of MY home-clothes. mostly b/c they're old and half eaten by my golden retriever.

i think the fact that he worn it said one thing - they are past the stage when you have to impress your partner. he didn't seem to care what he's wearing, and most of all - he wasn't afraid of what she'll think about it, b/c it doesn't matter to her what he wears at home. remember Abra Cadaver when Grissom said "What makes this guy a freak except his shirt?"? this means that he probably knew his hawaiian was awful, but worn it anyway, coz it was comfortable. just like any one of us does at home even if the whole family is present. i think that's one of the things which support WP's thesis that they're like a "married couple" there. they are a family!
But I think the fact that they were both dressed kind of makes it more of a cliffhanger because then there are more questions. If he wasn't wearing a shirt it would be like "Oh, they totally just did it." and that would be your only thought. But the way that they had it, it was like playing 20 questions with yourself making you want to see the next season more.
Did that make sence??
totally agreed jordan. i have nothing to add :D

"i think the fact that he worn it said one thing - they are past the stage when you have to impress your partner."

Unless he has terrible taste and he WAS trying to impress her! lol! That would be really sad.

Sara kind of looks like she might fall off the bed in that promo pic.

Man i wanted "Sharing cases, Sharing covers" to win but i guess the other title is winning! :p

Anyways, I agree with ya'll about Grissom's wardrobe. I dont think that's something he will wear out in public is just some old comfy clothes that he wears around the house llike any other human will do. And i agree with Adzix about Wp theory about "married couple". I think that they are passed that stage where they were shy about being around each other and now they are like a "married couple".

Ziggy, I feel your camping agony. Why are you living like a refuge in a tent for a week when you live so normally for the other weeks in the year?! Hope your bucket doesn't have a hole in the bottom...

Vote for Sharing Cases Sharing Covers! Good alliteration and punning! And that's what they are doing... fworrr!

Welcome Shipwrecked glad your here- ;) I picked "sharing cases-sharing covers"-cute- and true- and on the "Bite Me' those looks- and their dialougue-the timing- perfect- so sizzling :p

pic000.jpg
"SYMMETRY"

I just watched 'Ellie', did anyone else notice that Grissom says 'Queen of The Gutter' when he's talking about the names of some cockroaches. Hehe.. when he said 'Queen of the Gutter', I laughed.

Oh, man, I read the FUNNIEST parody fic yesterday. It was amazing. It was about Grissom marrying a cockroach!

Damn this poll was close - are we gonna to cap it now? There is still time to vote if you haven't yet!

Well, this is the last post of the thread. I guess our thread title will be...

*drum roll*

"Cause Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler"

Whoo! Open 'er up, Sar!

Buh bye to this thread.

Okay, thread 21 is officially open. Let's lock this baby up and move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back