Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

YAY for the new thread!

I voted 'they're still workaholics'

Duh. :p

*does a little dance*
    *makes a little love [with sara]*
    *gets down tonight*

2. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY For the new thread! Congrats to everyone on making it to #20. I will bring a present in a moment. As soon as I'm finished with what I'm currently doing with my beloved Photoshop. Speaking of which? Hey Sarah! You should... *cough* uh. Come on MSN. *cough cough* :devil:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yipee- new thread- :D good for us- and on the poll I picked "rainforest" don't want to be at "Lake Mead" it's 113 there- right now--YIKES- :eek: they'd burn up-thought you'd all like to take a peek at it- and I'll have my "cookies" now :lol:

LAKE MEAD

4. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Oh, I totally forgot about the poll! I went with 'still workaholics'. Just workaholics that are now getting laid. Are you guys in the chatroom? Cause Sarah, see, I have a present for you see. I worked REALLY hard on it, Sarah.

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

No. We're not. We heard you coming.

Oh God - it's Billy's penis, isn't it?

ANY-way, I was just watching Popping Tags for the mouth-to-mouth scene, now with new and improved context.

..Le sigh.

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

WOoHoOOO New thread!!! Congrats everyone! And it sounds so cool btw.
    For the poll i went for "Just Relaxing for weekends at a time of Lake Mead".

7. Guest

Guest Guest

[qoute] sarahvma said:

Okay, now, be honest - who of the GSRs

1) Is kind of disappointed that all of the pre-relationship angst is over
    2) Hasn't really felt the finale sink in yet
    3) Is still completely over the moon about it

[/QUOTE]

I totally get what you mean. especially about the missing-the-angst part. their tango with sexual tension was pretty much what kept me watching and now that that's gone it doesn't feel the same. maybe with more of the next season I'll get used to them actually being together, but for now it feels awkward. can't wait to see the couple in action in the field though ;)

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

To a certain degree, it does feel like everyone in the CSI fanbase is jumping the gun. Because in truth, post-relationship reveal, all we've had are press releases from the actors, which really told us nothing about the relationship itself.

And while yes, they were planning this relationship from the start of the season, there's no doubt in my mind that now that the audience knows it's there, they'll start writing their interactions differently.

But I think that's the thing, though - some of us are disappointed, others worried, others happy, and... nothing has really happened afterwards yet to give us ANY indication of what's to come.

I mean, there was still tenseness after Sara brought in the "stung for sex" scene, so I like that there's still vulnerability between them, that's it's not all "WE'RE SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER NOW AND NOTHING AT ALL COULD POSSIBLY BE WRONG". Not that I ever expected that, of course.

9. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Um, the word "fugly" applies to NOTHING that has ever been applied to Grissom and/or Billy's body (except for maybe that shirt, but who cares? it's coming off anyway...). I love the Hatt. I worship the Hatt. Mmmm, Hattiness. <mad as a hatter>
    Ooooh, cookies. I have chocolate! And who wants some Kool-Aid? Because we're gonna need it, because they are SO hot together. ^.^ <euphoria>
    Ooooh, scenario-ness.
    <The Scooby Gang is all gathered around a table in the breakroom. Grissom and Sara enter.>
    Sara: Hey guys. <fusses with hair>
    Grissom: Hi. Sara, your hair is fine.
    Warrick: Hey Gris. Hey Sara. <looks up> Hey, did you see that... article in the... forensic... journal...
    Catherine: Oh dear.
    Nick: <jaw drop>
    Greg: Poo.
    Grissom: What?
    Warrick: Gris, you're wearing Sara's CSI vest...
    Grissom: <looks at vest>
    Sara: <looks at vest>
    Gris and Sara: <exchange glances, then thoroughly examine one anothers' vests>
    <Grissom's wearing Sara's vest, and Sara's wearing Grissom's.>
    Gris and Sara: S***.

Ooooh, and another.
    Sara: Oh, you can't wear that color.
    Grissom: Why not?
    Sara: Because I don't have anything that matches.

2+3=meeeeee!!! Because I have the amazing capability to pull angst out of the most happy situations. Actually, I'm currently writing an extremely angst-y fic now, it's called "The Office." And it has lots of ships in it, but does have a happy ending. Although, I started that around the time of "Bite Me."

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Psst. Everyone - Crysthala is crazy.

lol.

Grissom comes home from a hard day at work. Sara had the day off. He smells something burning coming from his back porch.

GRISSOM: Sara?
    SARA: Yeah?
    GRISSOM: Is something burning?
    SARA: Just your weekend wardrobe.
    GRISSOM: Sara!
    SARA: You won't be needing it with me.

11. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

I picked 3) because i am still over the moon about it!! Im not worry at all about being no more angst or sexual tension between them at all i just want to see it developed. I hope they bring the Dr. Laurie back and make at least 1 or 2 episodes about them and only them!!

As for the staw hat i love it. I think Billy looks so cute so adorable hot, sexy, etc..can go on and on....(wow isnt in it weird im only 20 and Billy is like older than my dad :rolleyes: but like i think he is so HOT! :devil:)

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Just jumping in to say YAY on the new thread!!

The fiance and I caught some of Committed on Spike today, and we kept talking about how different it was watching it, and wondering if Gris and Sara were a couple by them... if you watch it with the mindset that they are... things start standing out more and more... ;)

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

JOin the club, Jasmine, I'm only 24...well 'till August, but still...

LOL I love those scenerios....funny. Scooby Gang is funny but unfortuantely means a whole 'nother thing to me. (is hugs Buffy fan)

Love the banner...and that hat. *hugs Gris*

I can't pick one of the "who among the GSRs" thing 'cause I haven't even seen the eps yet.

Oh yeah, saw Committed too...it happened again. How many times does she have to get shaken up and I have to yell "get going and hug her, you big dummy" before he'll do it??? Just once, even. *wants GSR-ness hug*

14. AR_WLPfan

AR_WLPfan Hit and Run

Okay, I'm 17 and have a serious thing for William Petersen. and I'm two and three it hasn't truly sunk in and I'm over the moon. Thread 20 *does a dance...stops relizing that I can't*

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

AR_WLPfan - you and Reeble would make good friends. You're both underage and have things for older men, especially William Petersen. Eh, Reebs? Eh?

Well, I'm 18 and I find Grissom attractive, but that's about it.

lol. Oh, I see we're all young perverts here.

ANYway, I think that the bottom line both about the character of Grissom and this ship is that age doesn't really factor into it. Maybe because we know it's an issue for the characters themselves and since it's being addressed, we don't mind it because they are actually facing the idea rather than saying, "Don't all girls fall in love with their 15-year-older bosses whom all love it?"

So I think that's part of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.