Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Thanks Grissly bear, Forensicsgirl, beautifulview for the nice comments on the tree. I think I may do another one later. I figured out the paint deal now and I think I can do a better tree. The piggy's were my favorite on the tree. Tee Hee.

Grisslybear, I hope you do make another video. I am still awed over your recent one. I love it!

Forensicsgirl, I can't look at the rocking chair cause this happens....*SPLASH, THUD*

2. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

LadySara, I'm glad you liked the last video, thank you!!!

I was thinking maybe it would be good to make a Christmas video, but that's hard because there are no scenes or clips. Maybe I could use pictures, but it probably won't be good even if I make it.

BTW, I figured how to paste pics onto each other in paint, so I might try a GSR tree too. :D Maybe a gutterish one :D

3. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I love all of your presents, guys. They're getting me into the holiday spirit. Here's my contribution. Another Christmas Tree I say we decorate the gutter with lights and plastic Grissom santas. Oo, I'm already excited for Christmas :D

grissly- I'd love to see a Christmas video from you. That'd be awesome, I'm sure you'd make it fantastic.

4. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Reeble, love your tree, I love the presents with the cockroach down by it and the bugs on the tree. So cute. I am glad everyone is starting to get in the Christmas mood in here.

Hail GSR!!! *throws snowball* It's snowing where I live again.

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Aah, the rockingchair. If there was ever the lowest point of the GSR gutter... that would be it. Has anyone ever considered using both the duct tape and the chair? Oh wait - I stand corrected. There's a lower point.

Paul Guilfoyle was in my town yesterday - at the local mall promoting the DVD. I didn't get to go see him - crazily busy, I just thought it was strange (and off-topic)

Another off-topic: I found, through a collecting bequeathed to us by a guy who had one of those tape of the month subscriptions, "The Rat Pack" with everyone's favorite entomologist and... well... strangely enough, I think that WP looks much better now than when he was young and fit. Strange, that. No accounting for taste, I guess.

Back to GSR - lol! No apologies, I just thought maybe others were getting a little sick of it, too. I mean, I talk it to death as well, but I kind of think we've hit our limit.

The trees are lovely, of course. I like the little X-mas addition to the I'll take you home, line. I think that's what we should go with. Either that, or... "No one else gets a Christmas Present from Grissom"... something X-massy at least.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

NICE JOB :D :D :D WOW- thank's for sharing- ;) :)

[​IMG]

7. grisslybear

Reeble, LOVE your tree with the bugs and everything! :D

I'll see what I can do about the X-mas video.

Sarahvma, I love your second suggestion: "Noone else gets a Christmas present from Grissom".

I personally think we can use "Come on, I'll take you home" later, and the line in XX is great for a Christmas-y thread title.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just watched 'SNAKES" last nite -again- and when Sara comes in his office and stumbles about trying to get a reaction from him- she's always so nervous and ill at ease around him on "personal" talk- and he just sits there and says nothing-as I scream-poor girl- he's so dense at times-

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

So, I'm having my own private GSR fest... finding out who wrote what ep and so on... and I think Sarah Goldfinger is officially my fav at Sara backstory. Honestly, amazing episodes written by that woman. She just seems to really know Sara the best.

Anyways, never seen Strip Strangler... I have a problem with rape and abuse to women... always have, so he said it'd probably be best not for me to watch it, and I trusted his judgment. Anyways, I do know there were some nice GS moments in there (not necessarily GSR, but GS), so I downloaded a clip from the wonderful "PureJorja" site.. and I noticed, after the whole "Sara plant" thing, Grissom actually takes Sara's arm and leads her away from the scene... *sigh* I miss the old touchy days! Wahs! :) Thank goodness for awesome clip sites, though! :)

ETA: and also thanks to PureJorja I got to see the Altar Boys hand to arm touch! YAY! :)

10. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

You guys are terrific. Reebs, I love your tree - beautiful :)

sarahvma, I love you title suggestion - "Noone else gets a Christmas present from Grissom"

So, let's see, so far we've got:

-Come on, I'll take you home
    -Come on, I'll take you home (for Christmas)
    -Noone else gets a Christmas present from Grissom
    -Have Yourself a Merry Little Geek-mas!
    -Couples exchange matching gifts
    -All I want for Christmas is some GSR

My personal favs are "Have yourself a Merry little Geek-mas" and "Noone else gets a Christmas Present from Grissom"

So, before we hit page 20 lets decide - should we take "Come On, I'll take you home" out of the running next time in favor of the Christmas titles, and we'll go with it for the following thread?

11. grisslybear

I'm all for "Noone else gets a Christmas present from Grissom". It is from the show, it is Christmas-sy, so it's great! :D

And I agree, forensicsgirl, that it would be good to save "come on, I'll take you home" for the thread after.

12. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

Yeah-i mean it´s christmas so it should be a christmassy-name,I like the "i´ll take you home (for christmas)"

13. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

i love the "have yourself a merry little geek-mas"!!!! i hope you will keep this one :eek: :lol:

14. M4xw311

M4xw311 Rookie

I voted fot "All I want for Christmas is some GSR"

15. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Okay gang, when we hit page 20 (only a few posts to go) I'll stick up a poll with the following titles:

-Noone else gets a Christmas present from Grissom
    -Have Yourself a Merry Little Geek-mas!
    -Couples exchange matching gifts
    -All I want for Christmas is some GSR

That way, we won't have to worry about doing a poll for thread #13 - it'll just automatically Come On, I'll Take You Home (that'll make ancienttomb SO happy - she's been lobbying for that title since thread #3 :lol: )

Anyway, lets get back onto Geek Christmassy discussion - what other gifts will be under the tree from Grissom and Sara to each other? Another spider to match the one Grissom already gave her? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.