Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

forensicsgirl those are gorgeous! I don't know who could resist those. Damn!

I'm disappointed because I messed up on the poll. I was about to vote for "Couples exchance matching gifts" when a stroke of bad luck hit me and I accidently jerked my mouse and it clicked "Have yourself a Merry little Geek-mas!". Of course there's nothing wrong with that name, I love it. Hell I love them all. Anyways, on with my completely useless rant. So I though I had clicked my original choice again and without thinking I pressed "submit". I guess that's what they call fate. :rolleyes: Wasn't that a nice holiday story? Oh yes :p

I love seeing all this creativity.

Syoban- I love your photo manip, it looks oh so natural. By the way, did I every welcome you to the gutter? Nice to see new members :)

Aggie- Awesome tree! I loved how you put quotes underneath some of the "ornaments". Great work.

2. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

I think we can keep the winning thread title by changing Christmas to X-mas, or present to "gift". :D I think it is a great title, I hope we go with that :D

I love all you guys' artwork. Great trees, and photo manips, and gifts. Definitely Christmas cheer in the gutter :D

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Aggie, I LOVE your Tree - simply wonderful! :)

Syoban, the mistletoe pic is just perfect :D

MissDee, not surprisingly, that sounded *so* dirty to me :D :lol:

4. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

:lol: :lol:

As soon as I read that I thought the exact same thing! Well, seeing as our minds are always in the gutter, I vote for that to be our new thread title. :D

5. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Dirty minds thing alike.. I mean "great"! Great minds! :D

Well, since it's Christmas, I figured that the Gutter needed decorating... :devil:

[​IMG]

We need some trees, though... and yes, I'm bored and can't sleep... :eek:

6. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Aggie, absolutely love your gutter decoration picture. Yes, the GSR Christmas Spirit seems to be going strong. Just love it. Your tree was awesome as well. Like how you made the round ornament pictures of Grissom and Sara.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WHOO-HOO-HOO-beautiful :p-great art work and fabulous pictures :eek:-and I don't have any Xmas pictures to contribute :( but in the poll ''All I want for Xmas is some GRS" would be so awesome- :p

[​IMG]

8. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Haha, we are crazy :D Think about how the conversation proceeds:
    "Grissom gave it to me last Christmas (has been giving it since :D), when I can't sleep I...." OK I'll stop here :devil: ;) :D

Aggie I love the decorated gutter!

And here is my half-attempt at making a tree--not a tree, but rather gifts. I didn't touch the tree :D I really suck at this thing, but still, it's fun. And if you are wondering what the hell is the duck on the left, let's just say Grissom misunderstood what Sara meant by "we're out of duct tape, go get some" :D :lol:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/sepictures/christmastree.jpg

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I love the gutter collage of all the trees so far( very spiffy tree and gutter, Aggie ) and the mistletoe pic as well (wicked cool, Syoban )! grisslybear , I like the presents idea with the tree . . . everything they need for Christmas :D

Hmm, I think along with my tree I'll have to create the Christmas cards that Sara and Grissom would send to each other . . . oh the possibilites! :)

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:D :D :D awesome- "the plant" :D :D :D and the spider-and all of it- we are all "NUTS" but in a good way :devil:

11. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Aww, glad you like the tre and Gutter, guys. I aim to please! Thanks! <blushes>

grissly, love the prezzies! Especially the book and Victoria's Secret.. what is it anyway? :D
    And :lol: at the duck!

The only thing I don't like is the taratula! Grissom can love them, fine, but... <shudders> I actually was gona put a little one on my tree, but when I searched for them and saw so many...

Ahhh! <Aggie runs away, screaming> :p

12. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

grissly, i love all those gifts - so perfect :) My favorite is the gift from Victoria Secret. It reminded me of something... isn't it funny that Grissom and Sara keep talking about underwear...? I mean, first it was Victoria Secret in PNN, then La Perla in Swap Meet... wonder which one Grissom buys for her... :D

As for the thread name dilema, should i put up another poll with "No one else gets a Christmas present from Grissom" and "Grissom gave it to me for Christmas...." as the two choices???

13. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Yes, run another poll! Although I think we should go with "Grissom gave IT to me last Christmas..." :devil:

<shrugs> It's too cosy in the Gutter...

14. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

grissly- Heehee, I love the Victoria's Secret present underneath the tree. I totally forgot about that. I wonder why we don't aknoweldge it more often. Good job, keep it up.

As for the new poll- yes, yes, yes! I love the idea of "Grissom gave it to me last Christmas". Or, it could be slightly changed to be "Grissom gave it to Sara last Christmas". Or something like that, either works.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, it would probably be best to run another poll with those two choices. Now I just have to chose! I think I'm leaning toward "No one else gets a Christmas present from Grissom", though, at this point in time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.