Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Ahh, working on a Sunday sucks! :(
Anyway, been thinking about next thread title, and I love "come on, I'll take you home", however, since it's Christmas shouldn't we have something more Christmassy? Sorry - GEEK-massy? :D

How about "Couples exchange matching gifts"
or
"Have Yourself a Merry Little Geek-mas!"
or
"All I want for Christmas is some GSR" :D

I know, I know, they're lame, but I so want some Christmas cheer in our Geekland! :p Can't help it. After all, Geeks Should Be Revered...

As for the thread title, I like "I'll take you home" for a line from the show. For an outside line, if we'll do a poll, I suggest Forensicsgirl's "Grissom and Sara: Secretly Doing it Since 2005"
i like the first one for a line from the show and for an outside line: ready for some action :D

As for the thread title, I like "I'll take you home" for a line from the show. For an outside line, if we'll do a poll, I suggest Forensicsgirl's "Grissom and Sara: Secretly Doing it Since 2005"
i like the first one for a line from the show and for an outside line: ready for some action :D

lol :lol: i like yours!!!! :devil:

Thank you for the welcome :D I'll definitely be hanging around, heh. I was in a cranky mood yesterday... but i'm glad you like the site :lol: That's who it's for after all, other fans.

Anyway, been thinking about next thread title, and I love "come on, I'll take you home", however, since it's Christmas shouldn't we have something more Christmassy? Sorry - GEEK-massy?

How about "Come on, I'll take you home (for Christmas)" :lol:

I do like your suggestion of "Have yourself a Merry little Geek-Mas" Aggie - that's cute :)

Yes, I do think I like the "Come on. I´ll take you home." If we were going to use a seasonal one, though, I'd probably go with "Have Yourself a Merry Little Geek-mas!". Sorry I can't think of any . . . I'm really horrible with thinking of titles!

As for the frustration on lack of GSR this season, I think there is some going on in between . . . , not deep, but just friendliness. I just wish they'd show it, or at least them together! As long as TPTB give us something to make up for the lack in the first half of the season (such as putting in the missing Gum Drops scene, or something bigger), then I will be at peace :) It would be wonderful to go through next summer knowing that they're finally together (okay, maybe that is stretching it slightly, but you never know :))

All good points. I do suggest, however, (not to be rude, because I am equally at fault) that we kind of cool down about the Gum Drops talk. It was a huge disappointment, but I think until we have rumors that it will be put back in, or rumors about GSR at all, it's kind of something we've run into the ground.

I still like "Come on, I'll take you home." or perhaps, "Honey, this *does* look good" lol. Okay, okay... gutter.

Now Lady Heather talk, on the other hand, is totally go - lol. I mean, at least it's something new... until we run that into the ground, too... hey - we're zealous... nothing wrong with that.

lol. i really like all of them, but i like the idea of haveing a geekmas-y one!

we just got a tree i must help set up, but i love "comeon, i'll take you home (for christmas)"

it combindes 2 great times in one!

Okay, I made myself sit down, listen to some Christmas music, and make the tree. So now I want no excuses from the rest of you - I want to see GSR christmas trees and other fun stuff in here for the next two weeks, m'kay ;) :p

So, we've got Gris and Sara christmas baubles, a GSR star, duct tape (for obvious reasons ;) ), rocking chairs (as a tribute to Cincoflex's wonderful Casa Series), Mistletoe (for Gris and Sara to smooch under, as well as a tribute to Laura Katherine's wonderful 'Scheme', and butterflies (again, for obvious reasons ;) )

GSR Tree

HoHoHo, Merry Geek-Mas

Forensicsgirl, awesome Christmas tree, promise I am working on my. I just suck using paint or any other program and it takes me a bit to work with things.

In the meantime how about a good old duct tape reminder. I feel like getting back down into the gutter. I like this picture cause he is actually in the action of the duct taping. :devil:

normal_cnb194.jpg

My apologies, sarahvma ! I do know what you mean about too much discussion over something that may not happen, though it is hard to let go! Don't worry, though, onto other topics :lol:

I love the tree, forensicsgirl ! I'm going to have to figure out how to fidangle mine with printmaster (though I'm skeptical if it will work on it) and paint.

I'm also trying to write a GSR themed holiday song to the tune of a well-known Christmas song for a fic on ff.net. Any ideas? Thoughts?

Forensicsgirl, I finally got my GSR tree done, so I guess I am the second one. Its not nearly as good as your though.

christmastree.jpg

I chose pigs from Sex, Lies, and Larvae, The plant from Burden of Proof, Duct Tape of course from Crate and Burial, of course butterflies and I chose the insect book from Grissom's Christmas gift mention in XX. Then of course a Grissom/Sara picture star. :D

forensicsgirl and ladysara those trees are awesome! i'll be a procrastinator and do mine on dec 23rd.

oh do you think that the lab has a christmas party? and mistletoe? oh the possibilities...

That's adorable, LadySara - the pigs are *so* cute! :D And *squeeeees over the Bug Book* I love that he gave her that book for Christmas - How sweet is it that Grissom wants Sara to learn all about the subject he's most passionate about :)

This year, the gifts under their tree are going to be a little bigger. Sara got all inspired by someone's fanfic and decided to buy Grissom a...

rockingchair_gift.jpg

And, of course, we all know what Grissom's giving Sara this year... :devil:

GSR_Christmas_2.jpg

:devil:

LadySara, forensicsgirl, your trees and gifts are adorable!!!

I wish I could do stuff in paint too. I can't even figure out how to cut and paste a picture onto another one. I'll try another program I guess. If I can find time, I am thinking about a Christmas present for the gutter (yes, a video), but I don't know if it will work out, since there is no footage :(. It is going to be a challenge for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back