Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martini

martini CSI Level One

I feel very young right now :p and so inexperienced
    but age isn't only a number but it coms with wisdom so you guys are pretty wise ;)
    GSR shake your booteehh :devil: :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes! Age is only but a number - you are as old as you feel and I will be forever 18!

*shaking my booteh*

GSR ROCKS!

Phew - LSB - I feel like Im amongst friends - crayzee and nutty and a bit obsessed friends - but thats okay...

its all in the name of G.....S........R.....

3. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

I agree! Age IS just a number!
    GO GSR!!

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I am not obsessed. I am healthily devoted....

I know I said that somewhere else long ago... and someone asked to put it in their siggy. LOL. ;) So somewhere, that quote is floating in someone's sig. :) Kinda makes me feel special.

back on topic:

SPOILAGE
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    After the GDrops stuff, which still has me reeling, I keep trying to figure out what TPTB are going to do to pick things up... DARE they put something really GSR in November sweeps? We know there's supposed to be G/S interaction this week... but will there be GSR? I'm all a tingly!

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Spoiler

Geez. Considering it was pitch black and completely devoid of dialogue, they were very daytime TV with that script, weren't they? Which leads me to believe that at this point, nothing is totally out-there. Especially the towel thing. Though that may not have gone through - actors including George Eads (whose body is definitely not a problem) have vetoed unnecessarily showing skin, though I guess in the context of the scene that might have built the "they're a couple" theory.

Either way, anything that might have seemed impossible a week ago is now utterly possible thanks to this. Therefore, I really don't know what to expect from a possible triangle. I'm keeping my hopes low (including that there may be no triangle at all) but... the fangirl deep inside wants drama, damnit!

6. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

spoil maybe

the one thing i've learned on this bord and in the GSR world is to expcet the unexpected. expect the unexpected that you are expecting. yea. i think someone said that but i forgot who...

in a way i'm hoping for the triangle, not for any gofia (gags) stuff but so if sara does think she "walked in "on something then gil runs out to comfert and deny, leads to the both in the closet. dont ask me where we got the closet. they cant go to the gutter, we're here.

7. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Ok, I am officially going insane after just reading the unaired Gum Drops scene. I mean...wha..jus...uh...*head explodes*

Spoilers

Ok...Heavy breathing? Towel scene in the morning? *runs around in circles frantically*

**End of Spoilers**

Ok, I need to calm down. Anyone have any duct tape?

Even though the scene didn't air, intention is everything. And hot damn TPTB sure have some great entertainment this season. Hell yeah! :D

*runs up a wall and does a backflip*

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

i love how the Gofia/GSR triangle spoiler went from "Sara sees Grissom and Sofia in what appears to be an intimate moment. Sparks fly" to "Sara walks in on Sofia and Grissom hugging, Sara leaves, unconcerned. Grissom runs after her to content her. Possibly in a closet. Then comes the make-up sex." lol. We do seem to get ahead of ourselves.

9. keesame

keesame Prime Suspect

Yep that's us, ever ready and willing to jump on ANYTHING that will help us keep our ship alive. It really seems like this season we have been promised so much, and due to circumstances beyond anyone's control we just have to keep living on those promises and awaiting future delivery. We ride the roller coaster that is GSR, and just like any good coaster, it just wouldn't be as good without the anticipation.

That being said, I REALLY hope we get something to keep us going in part 2. A tiny crumb, a big bite - I'm not fussy, just SOMETHING.....sigh.

Oh, and just to check in, I am 45, single, female, and living VICARIOUSLY through Sara and Grissom and GSR. Most of my exes are brilliant, funny, sexy, bearded, AND completely socially inept - sound like anyone we know and love? :lol: :lol: :lol:. And that's not weird at all.....nope....not a bit.....*mumbles under her breath and goes off in a corner to contemplate her life*.

10. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

I'm 22, female, pre-graduate college student....bothering by job problem everyday, intent to get a Master degree to avoid the pressure....GSR is outlet to me :eek:

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. Oh dear. I'm somewhat younger... young enough not to have bearded exes. Well, maybe a little dicomfiting earnest facial stubble.

Either way, I very very much hope Thursday brings good things for GSR.

12. ancienttomb

You know what?...my blood was boiling for 5 minutes when I watched the first scene of "A bullet runs through it".....I was thinking: Man, I hope GSR is that hot !! :lol:

13. keesame

keesame Prime Suspect

At 16 I had 3 different boyfriends (sequentially not concurrently.. :devil:) all of whom had beards (oldest was 18). Back then I think it was more fashionable - just like scruff is today.

But it is obvious that Sara does not care WHAT is on Grissom's face - it is what is in his heart and mind that matters to her. And if he knows what's good for him, his beautiful Sara butterfly will be front and centre in both. :)

ETA: Showcase airing Play with Fire and they just got to the "Honey, this doesn't look good" scene. SQUEEEEEEEEEEE.

SPOILER

I still stand by my speculation that Sara and Grissom are already in a relationship. To me, the bedroom scene in Bite Me said it all. Other spoilers and speculation (and unaired scenes) just reinforce that feeling. Come on TBTB, give in, you know you want to.....GIVE US SOME GSR.

14. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Ok, I have a topic for all you cool cats

SPOILAGE
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    If they make the deleted scenes cannon, meaning that they let on that Grissom and Sara ARE together, when did it begin?

Did it begin after Nesting Dolls and the whole "Grissom walking in with his top zipped up more than before and his -I need her- line?"

Did it start after Committed when he nearly lost her??? (But if it started earlier, does that explain why he reached out to her and why she stopped squirming when they met each other's eyes?)

Did it begin after Grave Danger when they both realized they needed to "seize the day" like Warrick and the marriage thing????

OOOOOOOH. I'm curious to see what you say... and curious if they'll ever let us know. :)

15. ancienttomb

The very end of CSI....I guess :eek:

No I don't think so.

I don't think he nearly lost, we can see from this scene:

Sara: You know, you don't have to sleep in the same bed together to have sex...or romance, sara still get hope up :rolleyes:

Grissom changed a lot after Nick's abduction....But Sara hasn't changed at all after Committed, I think she already not depressed and became happy again...it has nothing to do with Grissom. So I guess season 6 is sara's "I don't care you any more and you don't have the power over me any more"...So Grissom is lost and defeated ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.