Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

SPOILERS
    >
    >
    >
    >
    See, that's true...If Grissom was seeing Sara wrapped only in a towel for the first time, he would have dropped his coffee along with his jaw. :D This is the woman who made him interested in beauty you know, and you can't be unresponsive to seeing that woman half-naked in close proximity, unless this is a regular, everyday occurance. I think they are SOOO in a relationship. Way to go Sara! Hopefully got the bugman at last :D

2. brandie

brandie Prime Suspect

I had a thought last night as I was trying to go to sleep. Actually, more than one thought, but this is the one I'm illustrating heh.

Heavy Breathing -- There could be some different definitions about this (none of which I've read so far this morning, but I might have missed it - my apologies if so!).

GUTTER DEFINITION
    *bom chicka bow wow*

NON-GUTTER DEFINITION
    snoring

and for fun's sake
    NON-SHIPPER DEFINITION
    "Ok so why are they showing a dark room?? I WANT BLOOD AND BULLETS!"

Right now I'm bouncing between gutter and non-gutter... It'd all be left up to the interpretation of WP and JF how they played that, ya know? And who is to say they would even play that scene anyway, since it'd be totally dark and no one would be able to tell they were in there?

So its either.. *cue unsavory music* or snoring. Right?

3. martini

martini CSI Level One

i wonder if they are in a relationship… when did it happen and why did it go from I couldn't and emotional unavailable..to do it to all the way? :rolleyes: and why didn't they show us anything of it...I know to keep the tension and all but still, they are taken big risks with this 'cause the half of the people would be delighted like me :D but the other half but be disappointed that's way I don't think they have a relationship yet..at least not like we want to :eek:
    don’t get me wrong I believe in gsr but I just have a feeling something doesn’t add up :cool:

4. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

Of course brandie, yes the scene could be interpreted different ways. Snoring would be alot different from heavy breathing IMO. Didn't say anything about snoring. Heavy breathing I guess could have meant deep sleep...but Nah. Of course it could have just meant kissing as well. But I am going with the gutter version myself. If they had already been in a relationship I could see Grissom miss sleeping with her and when Greg snored it gave him the perfect excuse to get away and be with his lady. :D

5. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

SPOILERS

I don't think it referred to snoring at all, Brandie...I'm sure they were deliberately trying to give the idea that something might be happening. It would be a bit hypocritical if he went there because Greg snored and then he snored himself :D

Martini: I think they might very well be in a relationship. There are reasons, an off-screen relationship is better in terms of not pissing off other shippers, and also not turning it into a soap opera. And it is my personal opinion (don't get me wrong) that in this forum we get the wrong idea about how many people are opposed to GSR. People who write in the shipper section are pretty into a particular ship, and since GSR is the canon ship, it will have a lot of ganging up against. I don't think the average CSI viewer would stop watching the show if GSR happened. Not at all. At worst they may not care either way, which is fine.

As for how it happened, it might have happened after Committed or Grave Danger, I don't know...I think they'll keep us in the dark about what's going on between them...But I don't think this is happily ever after either, even if they are in a relationship. For sure angst will come their way...

6. martini

martini CSI Level One

I really hope so thanks for answering though ;)
    and I really want them to be together but it's like first they are just grissom and Sara and the *whoop* they are in a relationship and turn into gsr :eek:) :devil: I just want to know how it all happened and I hope they give us little hints about it :D

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't think so that they would aired heavy breathing. It looks so soapy to me....but ofcourse I'm dedicated shipper ;) I think also they are already in relationship, because I think that if Committed and GD didn't make Griss to do something, then I don't know what would.
    I also think that because in Bite Me when he entered the bedroom , and before Sara notoced him, he had that goofy look on his face :) And also that HI, as someone mentioned. He never said anything like that, he always said "What you've got" or something like that

8. GeorgeEadsLover

GeorgeEadsLover Witness

I love Snickers but I am also a GSR fan I don't know how that worked?!

9. melia

melia Rookie

I can hardly sit still after reading those spoilers. I have a totally goofy smile right now that wont go away. Thank you from making my day.

10. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

Spoiler
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    I was thinking, If WP had been able to do Gum Drops (which means there would have been the hotel scene), then they would have to do a triangle scene next. But WP was not able to be there to shoot, so TPTB may not decide to put the triangle scene first. (If that makes sense.). So maybe the writers want to shoot all the GSR scenes in order: bedroom scene in Bite Me, then the hotel scene, and finally the triangle. If this is true, we may be waiting for a hotel scene (or something like it) before the triangle scene.

I hope I'm not confusing anyone! :(

11. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

wow! that was really cool! I really can't wait for Thursday now (just because it's Thursday), and it already seems like the week is flying past, because tomorrow is Wednesday(!) and yesterday was Monday...

Where has the week gone?

12. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

hey GeorgeEadsLover - multi-shipping rocks! Come on in and join the party in the gutter :D

zakleta_w_sokola - love the avatar! :)

My humble opinion, with regards to *if* G/S are already together is *if* they are, it happened after Grave Danger, but they were getting pretty close to it after Committed... the comfortable-ness (is that even a word?? :confused: :lol: ) between them in GD strongly hinted that their friendship was pretty strong again - laying the groundwork for Grissom to finally wake up and smell the hottie...

13. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Thank you very much for the links! I'll get right on them!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I could wait to get home to post!!!!!!!!!!!

I logged on at work this morning (yes-im totally addicted!) Anyways, when I seen the post about the room scene, I, too, have had a really goofy smile on my face. I keep jumping up and down and now Im screaming into pillows I so excited!! Even if it doesnt air, I'm so HAPPY to read that it was definitely a true possibility!! YEAH!! I just KNEW IT!! This is totally awesome, it made my day, my week, my year!

And i feel kinda strange *looking around nervously* cause I feel like a school girl! And I'm 27 years old with a kid. My hubbie would just freak if he only knew my true obsession with GSR!!

Ahhhh...that felt so good to get all that out...

PHEW!

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Wils_n_Gils_girl don't feel bad. I am a 32 year old nurse and I am having the same SQUEEEEEEEE moments. Reading that deleted scene was enough to send me into a giddy fit as well. I am a total GSR nut as well. I think that was the uplift we all needed in here. I think we are all looking forward to Thursday's episode even more now. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.