Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

Yes, Athena, finding pics is harder for me than coming up with caps. Thankfully LadySara finds the best pics :D

BTW, I tried to make that pic a bit older:

50s1.jpg

Doesn't it look like it's from an old movie? Beautiful...

By the way, does anyone know what episode this is from? Again looks like the perfect scene to use in a video. :D

That picture looks like griss is trying to pick up sara. It is lovely.

melia, I LOVE your avi! Jorja looks gorgeous! :devil:

As for the pic, yes, I agree! It's very flirty pose from Grissom here, Sara too, actually. He looks awfully sure of himself and she is like a shy (ok, maybe not so much! :D) girl who he is trying to pick up... :p

I loooooooove personal space violations. :lol:

I'm sure if we think hard enough, we could find more Personal Space Violations.

forensicsgirl, I am so following Infliction. It's awesome!

Nice pics so far to everyone who posted some :)

Mmmm, PSV make my heart pound.

That picture is so cute! *squee*

Asking for PSV? You got it! :D Looks like they are about to kiss...And seriously, do you think Grissom would be leaning in like this if it was Warrick there instead of Sara? In the 4th-5th seasons, there was a big decline in PSV though, since feelings somewhat came out in the open and it was uncomfortable, I guess...

PSV.jpg

Not really a PSV picture but close, looks like Sara is going to swat him though. Tee Hee. These pictures some of them crack me up. :p

306teocw79.jpg

LadySara, it looks like just walking next to Grissom is giving Sara a UTT moment right there. :D And now you have to explain to our gutter-mates what UTT is :D...

OK, I'll do it: the modern Oxford English Dictionary defines "UTT moment" as an abbreviation of an "under the table" moment, where the presence of another person under the table and his/her actions lead the person at the table to be in a pleased, satisfied, almost in a trance-like state. For more information and abundant examples, please see the Sara/Cath slash thread :D

EDIT: What is the mark/stain on her shirt? Is that a bite mark? :D :devil:

I know I saw that on Sara's shirt but I had no idea what the mark was looks like food almost. Might be chocolate Grissom spilled on her.
:devil:

Grissly you did an excellent job giving a definition for UTT. I am so impressed.

Now, this picture is almost dead opposite of the pic with Sara leaning on the wall.

211og357.jpg

Looks like Sara's just given Gris photocopies of the pages she wants to work on tonight from the Kama Sutra.

GRISSOM: Okay, see... I really like this one. This one we *have* to do. This other one though...
SARA: Chicken. You made me bend for that other position. Now it's your turn.
GRISSOM: *sigh* For you, anything... But if I can't perform for a week after this, you'll have no one to blame but yourself...

:devil:

:lol: :lol: Go Sara my girl! Make him work a little! :D

This whole bending thing reminded me of an old Garbage song by the way: Bend me, break me, anyway you need me, all I want is you... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back