Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

oh and can we have it on a plaque?
"To David Rambo. You are our idol. Sincerly, the gutter"

Would it be a roll of golden duct tape on a plaque or a plaque covered in strips of golden duct tape?

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

A plaque covered in golden duct tape shaped like a butterfly. We truly are sick.

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

:lol: Whoever would have the time to make that piece of artwork would truly be a GSR god :p I would suggest hanging it next to the golden cookie tray, and the golden chalk. :lol:

I could see us planning a recon mission to infiltrate the Universal Studios Headquarters, find out everything we can, kidnapp David Rambo and bring him into our gutter. Then, we would bribe him with cookies and force him to tell us everything about the future of GSR. Afterwards, we would brainwash him and force him to continously watch episodes jam-packed with Gofia to convince him to act fast.

I know what your thinking, I'm a physotic, sleep-deprived teen, right? Nah, I'm just a fan :p

I could see us planning a recon mission to infiltrate the Universal Studios Headquarters, find out everything we can, kidnapp David Rambo and bring him into our gutter. Then, we would bribe him with cookies and force him to tell us everything about the future of GSR. Afterwards, we would brainwash him and force him to continously watch episodes jam-packed with Gofia to convince him to act fast.

Well, I do live in LA, when you think about it... :D

Well now Grisslybear then you can just deliver all this stuff for us. The golden tape and chalk are really making me grin. I could just see the face of David Rambo going you are all die hard man. Which is true. Hail GSR.

Seriously, I really need to utilize being in LA more. Gotta find out where Jorja hangs out, for instance. I'd probably need to go on a hunt for low-profile vegetarian cafes in Hollywood...And then drag her right into the gutter :D

Grissly, that sounds like the perfect plan. Yes find Jorja and bring her down into the gutter and we can suggest to her what should make her hot air balloon sail this year. Pssstt...that would be...Kiss Grissom already. :devil:

Yeah, we all know where the "hotness" of the hot air baloon is coming from :D :devil:

bw8.jpg

Found this picture from Bad Words that shows some more personal space violation.

:D :D

Sara: Damn...I liked this mirror.

(*I wonder how they broke it* :devil: :D)

Grissom: Wanna check out this new aftershave? Here I put some on a swab for you. If you like it, I'll put it on other places as well. :devil:

Tee Hee, Hmmm, Do you think he might have accidentally pushed Sara up agains the mirror. I believe her perfume might have gotten to him. :devil:

88-bw10.jpg

Now here is Sara in Bad Words coming up onto Grissom. These two just can't seem to stay away. Its that GSR magnetism.

bw8.jpg

G: How on earth did we break it. We did exactly what they said.

88-bw10.jpg

S: Hmmm. See my arm was suppose to go here. Not here. That’s why we lost our balance and broke the mirror.
G: Well they could have made the diagram a little more clear.
S: It’s Karma Sutra Grissom relax.
G: It’s seven years bad luck Sara.
S: (smirk) At least it’s not bad sex.
G: (glare)

Edit To Add the pictures from LadySara

:lol: :lol:

Now we all know how much Grissom enjoys Kama Sutra :D Remember the convo in Swap Meet? Why on earth would you start talking about Kama Sutra to your coworker Grissom? Wait...we know the reason :D

Athena, Grissly both of you were born to cap GSR pictuers. Along with Reeble and Forensicsgirl too. I gotta start digging up some pictures for you guys.

Grissom and Kama Sutra go together. I have one of the books and its umm..very educational. We know how Grissom loves to learn. Sara can be his study guide.

Athena, Grissly both of you were born to cap GSR pictuers. Along with Reeble and Forensicsgirl too. I gotta start digging up some pictures for you guys.

Grissom and Kama Sutra go together. I have one of the books and its umm..very educational. We know how Grissom loves to learn. Sara can be his study guide.

Thanks LadySara, you are great at caps and finding pics too!!! :D

Now with that "study guide" idea you pushed me a little bit further into the gutter. I'm sure Grissom wouldn't mind doing loads of "homework" with that book ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back