Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

Did someone mention the Kama Sutra? :devil:

reading_kama_sutra.jpg

SARA: Are you sure my body will bend that way.
GRISSOM: Absolutely. Come on. Let me show you... :D

:lol: maybe they should learn at least one of the 20 kisses in it...that should be fun :devil:

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Chapter 7 of Infliction is now up at ff.net, for anyone who's following it. The story is getting kind of dark and heavy now, so here's something to lighten my mood...

gift1.jpg

rocker.jpg

gift2.jpg

Forensicsgirl that picture of the rocking chair put my mind in the gutter for the rest of the day. Not that it wasn't already there anyways. I found this picture of Gris/Sara(JF/WP) when they were doing a filming. As always, they got the personal space violation going on and it looks like he is going to pour that bottle of water on her I think.

et_0203.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, great caps and pics, forensicsgirl and LadySara. The Kama Sutra is killing me. For the last pic I offer:

Grissom: Is the room spinning when I'm with you? I feel like I'm gonna fall...I need some water.

Sara:(thinks) *That's just the start bugman. Wait till we get home* ;)

You know with the angle of that pictue and now that I look at Grissom's face, he does look kinda ill like the room is spinning. Hilarious cap Grissly. I knew if I posted that picture you would be right on it to put a great cap with it girl. :D

You know with the angle of that pictue and now that I look at Grissom's face, he does look kinda ill like the room is spinning. Hilarious cap Grissly. I knew if I posted that picture you would be right on it to put a great cap with it girl. :D

Thank you, LadySara!!!*blushes* You come up with the best pics, you know, and as I said so many times, you're a source of inspiration :D

And yeah, the angle of the picture led me to believe that Grissom's head was spinning. And he sort of looks like he's trying to support himself by leaning on the wall. Poor guy...Even standing a bit close to Sara makes him go crazy. :D

Where to begin? Okay first off The Grissom/ Sofia angle. Well as much as I hate to admitt it...::takes deep breath:: there is some attraction there, but it is just another plot device so I am not going to let it get to me. The hardships the constant fighting of feelings is what makes GSR so great! I mean how would we all feel if in season one mid-case Sara just jumped Grissom? I mean yeah I would have been jumping for joy, littlerly. However, after that, where's the fun? The struggle is what makes us root for them?

And the golden duct tape award...wonderful idea! I Love it!

AS for the worst ship thread, just stay away! Nothing good can come from it!

Happy shipping!

GG

Those caps are great. I especially liked the rocking chair.

120sos70.jpg

I swear I can never get bored looking for classic pictures of Gris and Sara. Let's see what caps comes out of this one. :D

EDIT: Oh, sorry, LadySara, I hadn't been refreshing for a long time when I posted so didn't see your pic. Let me see if I can come up with a cap for that!
>
>
>

Here is another treat for you guys: IMO, this is one of the ultimate personal space violations. Look where Sara's "chest" is. :D It's more obvious with the movement, if you watch the scene, and I always thought Grissom being so dismissive there had to do something with the fact that he got "uncomfortable" of the situation (reading too much fanfic, I guess). :D

MEAT21.jpg

MEAT1.jpg

Agree, this is the ultimate personal space violation. She was right smack on top of him. She couldn't have been closer. Now you know he had to feel her breath on his neck. He had to be rattled out of his mind. That is why I think he was so ready to get out of there to investigate the gun. I think his mind was so scrambled that is why he forgot to include her. :devil:

Sorry, LadySara, as I said in the edit, I hadn't seen your pic when I posted the PSV.

That pic is amazing. It looks like a 50's movie. Or Grissom also looks somewhat like John Travolta in Grease or something. Amazing. Grissom looks like he's saying:

Hello, gorgeous, you wanna go for a ride?

:D

Athena, Grissly both of you were born to cap GSR pictuers. Along with Reeble and Forensicsgirl too. I gotta start digging up some pictures for you guys.
Squee! Thanks! You all got me hooked on it. (hell I have a thread!) It's nice to be able to put my smutty fan fiction filled mind to good use. Keep the captions coming! I think the hardest part for me is finding good pics so it nice to just visit the threads and see what's being posted.

Rocking chair... hehe.... :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back