Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

Yes, that cockroach thing is funny. And you know what, the latin name is real because I googled it (yes, I am crazy) :D

I was wondering about it, grissly! :lol: You're a genius! you deserve to be taped up! Pick your roll! :devil:

cfa14a47.jpg

Yes, that cockroach thing is funny. And you know what, the latin name is real because I googled it (yes, I am crazy) :D

I was wondering about it, grissly! :lol: You're a genius! you deserve to be taped up! Pick your roll! :devil:

Wow, thanks Aggie... :D Nice reward you have for me right there *excited*. I guess the red one would be appropriate, if you know what I mean. Goes with the red creeper. ;)

Wow, thanks Aggie... Nice reward you have for me right there *excited*. I guess the red one would be appropriate, if you know what I mean. Goes with the red creeper.

OMG that is too naughty. Like how you are matching the tape to the red creeper. Hmmmm....

Thanks for saying I gave you inspiration. You help inspire nice gutterish thoughts about Grissom and Sara that I so love. :devil:

OMG that is too naughty. Like how you are matching the tape to the red creeper. Hmmmm....

Thanks for saying I gave you inspiration. You help inspire nice gutterish thoughts about Grissom and Sara that I so love. :devil:

Thank you, thank you, glad to hear that. :)

As for the red creeper/tape, what can I say, I have "taste" (in a strictly artistic sense, of course) ;)

Congrats on the new thread guys!!!! Love the storyline you guys going! It's pretty funny! Nothing better than being in the gutter, taped up w/ the bugman I do have to say :devil:

Poor Grissom - the guard I had posted on the gutter entrance was rather rough with him. But he's gotta learn.

Exactly, we only accept the finest gifts. Actually, I checked the door to see if there were any recent donations, and I found something...

Hmm, who wants to open it- it looks worth while :lol:

Also, I did a little searching and I found the coolest thing ever.

DUCTTAPE.jpg

I think it represents GSR in a way, don't you? :lol:

You know I just thought of another use for duct tape. Grissom can make Sara an outfit out of duct tape. I saw it done on a site. A woman wore it as an outfit for a fashion show. He could have fun peeling it off Sara. :devil:

Okay I just keep digging deeper into the gutter here. Someone help me.

rose1.jpg

Here is gift bugman made for his precious Sara. See duct tape uses are endless.

You guys are awesome :D :D

LadySara, fabulous rose, both romantic and sexy!!!
I also saw that dress thing while googling, I guess. Mmm, peeling off? :devil:

I think the next step would be for them to produce "edible duct tape". The red one I liked could be strawberry flavor, for instance. I am going to leave it to your imagination how that can be used. :devil: :D :devil:

Yay, NEW THREAD, WOOT WOOT, DOUBLE DIGITS, HAIL GSR

Man all the comics and uses for duck tape are cracking me up.

*makes herself comfy and remembers the days when she was a mere newbie in the first thread, oh how far we've come* :p

Hey or the edible duct tape could be red and licorice flavored. Hmmmm... :devil:

For some reason when I saw this picture I had to double look. This is the first time I had seen an actress in a movie with WP look kinda like Jorja Fox(Sara) without doing a manip. From the movie Gunshy he was in when he was younger. Maybe its just me.

gunshy51.jpg

She does look like Sara :eek: :D :D And I remember when you posted this in the slash thread some non-GSR people were like "oh God...no" :D :D

I wonder if this is the same movie that gglovebug used in her video Sara's fantasy (don't know if you've seen it). The woman there sort of could pass for Sara too (at least in the dark).

Anyway, this gives us a glimpse of how great it will be when "the kiss" finally happens... :)

Grisslybear, I do believe this is the what gglovebug used in her video. I love that video by the way. Yes, I thought this picture just put a nice image in our heads of what their first kiss might look like. *sighs happily*.

I was thinking today... But of course I had to forget!

Okay, I got it: Even if we weren't the first to get to 10, we were the first ship from the original show to get to 10. Optimism: a great way of life!

I learned of a great new use for duct tape: duct tape someone to the wall and record their reactions. There was a guy who came to my school and he said he did that. He also helped us learn how to get high, naturally.

I'm with you Lady. At first when I scrolled down I was like "Whoa! ...The hell?! Oh.." :lol:

Ok, for flavoured tape- Yeah! That would be an awesome idea. And they would have sexy names at the beginning. Like, Simmering Strawberry :lol:

She does look like Sara :eek: :D :D And I remember when you posted this in the slash thread some non-GSR people were like "oh God...no" :D :D

I wonder if this is the same movie that gglovebug used in her video Sara's fantasy (don't know if you've seen it). The woman there sort of could pass for Sara too (at least in the dark).

Anyway, this gives us a glimpse of how great it will be when "the kiss" finally happens... :)
I kinda hope its not that sensual (re: the Gunshy pic).. just because I don't see them being that way right off the bat. They'd be more like.. nervous spontaneity, with a pinch of passion. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back