Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

I don't know where to start - you guys are REMARKABLE!!! :)

Grissly, the comic is fantastic! loved it!!!

Reeble, nice find with the duct tape sign :lol: Brilliant - we have to hang that on the Gutter wall.

LadySara, what can I say - the rose was wonderful, but the kiss - that girl TOTALLY looks like Sara!!! *forensicsgirl drifts off into dreamland* :D

And as for edible duct tape - I'm all for it. Chocolate flavor please!!! :devil:

2. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

Gosh that does look like Sara....I've saw those caps from that movie but never really noticed it before. I'm all for passion for the first kiss but I'm wanting to say that it would be a little more on the nervous side....then after the jitters were gone bring on all the passion possible!

Edible Duct Tape :lol: That's a good one! I'm all for the Strawberry favor!

3. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

:D :D I LOVE, love, LOVE the comics reeble, grisslybear and forensicsgirl! And I like the duct tape flower to lady. I love the creativity thats been going on lately. Keep it up! :p

AND OMG!! :eek: I jumped out of my chair when I saw that picture LadySaraButterfly!! :D :eek: :p I thought that was Jorja.. I think I'll have a new banner quiet soon.. :p

4. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I'm thinking Grissom and Sara's first kiss will be nervous and tentative at first - and then once the shock of "OhmygawdIMkissingSara" and "OhmygawdIMkissingGrissom" sinks in, they'll rapidly give into their passion and it will become pretty darn steamy. All that longing for each other, supressed for so long? That's gonna explode into one heck of a passionate kiss

5. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

lol you made me laugh! And I agree with everything you just said. I think the first kiss will be nervous but the most gentle, sweetest of kisses and then turn fiery and passionate like they both really are.

6. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

:lol: :lol: That's too funny forensicsgirl!!!

But, I can also totally imagine their kiss to come during a heated argument(no pun :D). Grissom just stares at Sara, gazes at her. Sara keeps talking and talking, Grissom just pulls her to him and kisses her senseless. Once the shock is over, they can go to slower, more romantic kissing :D

7. Kaylee

Kaylee Lab Technician

It think thier first kiss would come as a bit of a surprise. One of them would say "screw it" and lay it on the other. I think it would probably be a little awkward, but then be filled with passion :)

8. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

OMG Grisslybear that gave me chills. Now that is how I would love to see him kiss her. I could so see her babbling on about this and that and him just getting sick of it and kissing her senseless to shut her up. Reminds me of Moonlighting. I was a hopless shipper of that show. They have some of the same chemistry as the couple from that show.

9. grisslybear

Whatever it is like, I hope we see that kiss soon enough!!!

OK guys, I don't know if anybody found/posted this before, but you're gonna love this...Look what I found. We can use their services sometimes, maybe... :D :D :D

www.ducttapeguys.com

10. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

1) Everyone's going to be like "Ohmygawdtheykissed"...

2) That reminds me of Bones and where Angie says "she has enough pent up sexual energy to power a small mid-western city" or something along those lines.

Do you think it's bad to relate one TV show to another? I mean, I'm told I watch too much (like CSI every weekday :rolleyes:).

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

That fits all of us in the gutter to a T. We are all duct tape addicts alright. Need to find another use. Let me think....

They could use duct tape put the side mirror back on the denali that they knocked off while :devil: :devil: :devil: .

12. grisslybear

But, but...I don't think I understand... :confused: Could you clarify that a little further, LadySara? Was there a storm or something that broke the window? (I guess you could say that, ha?) :D :devil:

Also, I think we should submit our duct tape story here, now that we have so many uses... :D

http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/diner/diner.html

13. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

That's exactly what I think'll happen! I just can't see them going full on right away. It'd be akward at first, and then they'd be like "Screw it. Forget the past" and just (for lack of better words) do whatever.

Omg, grissly that site is the coolest thing ever :lol:

I could see us covering our gutter wall with duct tape, and for anyone who asks, we'll just say "It's the newest fad. Duct tape wallpaper" :lol: Bow chica wow wow :cool:

14. grisslybear

I think how the kiss will be totally depends on how it is initiated. If it is in a normal/romantic moment where Grissom slowly leans in and stuff, I bet it will start awkward and develop into passionate. If it comes during an argument or if Grissom just out of the blue decides that he can't take it anymore, then it would be the "senseless" I described before :D :D

15. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

re the pic. i thought it was JF. i really did. got my hopes up for nothing, but theres all of season 6 am i right?:)

grisslybear, that is the coolest thing ever. duct tape rules. re the kiss. with all thir history, i really think it will be a VERY passionate kiss. and it will happen. otherwise i'll boycott. :D

we were discussing ducttape in my school's forensics class, and the teacher pulled out a huge roal of blue ducttape for our viewing pleasure. i immidently thought "hmmm i wonder who could use all that duct tape..."

peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.