Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melia

melia Rookie

Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

we are getting so close to #11 I can hardly take it. I was wondering where the "in the gutter" part comes from.... could someone help me out with this.

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

The poll closes when we hit 1000 posts. So, 39 posts to go to vote... ;)

It comes from the fact that we GSRers are in the gutter ;) It's where all of our minds go when we think of GSR :D It came out in conversation back in thread #9. One of our shippers (i'm pretty sure it was L4GnS - forgive me if i'm wrong) even made this terrific pic of us all in the gutter...

GSR Gutter

3. martini

martini CSI Level One

haha that's nice and we are still in the gutter. I voted for We know what to do about ”This” 'cause if it was well let's just say if it was up to me grissom and sara would already be in a relationship right ;)
    and that snakes talk frustrated me a little 'cause sara always disappears or gives him an out when he is thinking of something to say...I was like give him time and let that man speak :mad: :devil: and i hope when not if, when they make a move i hope Grissom is the one who makes it :D
    let's see some bugman action

4. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

I would think, given what JF said in the interview and given that they need new storylines if they want to prolong the angst, TPTB would need to have Grissom pursue Sara for a while. Which I'm totally OK with... ;)

5. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

And I still haven't finished it yet. I won't for a few more hours because I'm babysitting. Luckily, I can understand one of them (there's two)!

It is now time for Grissom to go after Sara. But for some reason, a voice somewhere says that it will only bring them in a circle again.

6. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

If Grissom pursues Sara, which it's high time he does the pursuing, then I think she will eventually come around to him. But if I was her I would play hard to get for a little while, cause he sure played hard to get with her. I think she would want to know he will work to get her. Show he really and truly wants to be with her.

7. martini

martini CSI Level One

but at sara's POV sure he have hurt her a lot and maybe she would play a little hard to get to give grissom a taste of what she's been threw, but I think if he makes a move and get's 'slapped' down I’m afraid he won't make another 'cause grissom is more to dwell on getting hurt then sara is, she just keep on going. grissom would turn into more closed of than he already is.

8. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Oh by no means would I want her to turn him down blatantly cause yes, Grissom would be hurt to easily and then back off even more. I am just saying if he tries to kiss her maybe she might make it a quick kiss and toy with him that way. If he asked her out there is no way I think she should turn him down like he turned her down. Grissom would react totally different than Sara did when he turned her down.

9. grisslybear

You know, I've been thinking about that...Sometimes I feel like I don't want Sara to "throw herself at him", and I don't think she would, because she would want to make sure he won't think it's a mistake, maybe...

But I always got the impression that Grissom wouldn't do anything in moderation, so I think if/when Grissom finally decides that he wants to be with Sara, he might be willing to go all the way (like maybe say I love you and such, as well as other things, of course :D), which I don't think Sara would/could resist. I don't see him saying something like..."let's take it casually, see what happens". He's either in it or not.

But my fear in terms of the show is that something will lead Grissom to open up
    SPOILERS
    >
    >
    >
    maybe the triangle thing, and then Sara will turn him down because she's hurt. If that happens, it means we might be in for a season-long angstfest, if Grissom seals himself shut again.

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILERS

Or grissly we can hope the triangle issue will wake him up and maybe make him blurt out finally exactly how he feels and it may give us exactly what we want. Grissom finally confessing his feelings for Sara.

11. grisslybear

SPOILERS
    >
    >
    >
    >
    Yeah, LadySara, it's my personal speculation that Grissom will say something to that effect to Sara after the triangle scene. The whole triangle thing needs to have a point, and I highly doubt that the point is to show that Grissom has feelings for Sofia :rolleyes: :D

Question is: what will Sara do in response to this whole thing?

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

Now that is where I am not sure. I really don't know how to expect Sara to react. I mean I don't believe she is chasing him anymore. She stopped that after Snakes. I just hope she don't blurt out something like I am seeing somebody already. I have thought about that possiblity. But we really have seen no evidence of that. I think it will either shock her and she will be like okay where do we go from here or we will find out they are already in a relationship and they will make up in their own way.

13. grisslybear

SPOILERS
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    Now, LadySara, that is one thing I didn't think about (Sara already seeing someone else)...Sadly, that would explain why she's happy this season. But then, I don't believe they would do that. The motel scene that never aired wouldn't make much sense then...

I think there is a chance she's already in a relationship with Grissom. I didn't think so before, but this whole lack of screentime together got me suspicious.

Worst case scenario that I can imagine would be for Grissom to try to explain the situation to Sara, and her dismissing him with an "I'm really not interested in hearing your reasons for hugging Sofia, Grissom..." and walking away. No hurt looks on her part. I fear TPTB might use this scene to show that she's moved on.

In any case, you should explain what you mean by "make up in their own way". That part was a bit unclear :D :devil:

14. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Uh....the PG-13 ratin does not permit to explain the "make up in their own way" scenario...but this should help give you the idea. [​IMG]

SPOILER

I think if Grissom tries to explain himself...if this whole triangle thing even occurs...that Sara will listen to him and believe him. I think all she has ever wanted was for him to be straight up with her and tell her how he feels. So this triangle thing does not have to be negative. Plus we kow in episode 6X11 Sara is dismissive of Sophia when she tries to pick a tiff over Sara being late to a crime scene. So I don't think Sophia is going to be a big problem. If anything she might be the jealous one cause she finds out Grissom and Sara are a pair. But here is something else we need to think about in the future to come. It has been confirmed I believe that we will be seeing Lady Heather return most likely in February. So wonder if that is going to be another angst factor for them to muddle through?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody. Hugs everybody back. Glad to be here! :D

At times, The X-Files really poured it on thick, but with the characteristic restraint of the GSR, I think all we'd need is one moment of sheer honesty between Gris & Sara to make our heads explode. ;) That's one of the great things about the GSR, and I wouldn't want to change this aspect too much...yet I still yearn for it to move forward! Ain't shipping grand? :)

By the way, here's a Scully journal entry (addressed to Mulder) that I think also encapsulates how Sara feels about Grissom. I'm talking about the last phrase--the rest is there to provide some context: "<font color="cyan">I came in search of something I did not believe existed. I've stayed on now, in spite of myself...in spite of everything I've ever held to be true. I will continue here as long as I can...as long as you are beset by the haunting illness which I saw consume your beautiful mind.</font>"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.