Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

We might gag for the moment, but this is usually a good sign, as long as we have faith in the ship. It could be a catalyst for things to develop and move forward.

By the way, have you ever seen The Princess Bride? ;)

I believe that at its most basic level, this event (whatever it turns out to be) will be a misunderstanding on Sara's part, and that it will essentially be a GSR-promoting moment...I hope.... :eek:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

How about Lady Bug?

I like Pooh Bear!

It's not that far removed from the show, actually. It seemed that nearly every time he was with her and she was asleep (usually on stakeout or in a hospital, but at his apartment, too), he had this schmoopy expression on his face, and touched her hair.

Yes, I can totally see Grissom and Sara doing that! However, I'd change her line to "I'm still waiting for my kiss." :D

3. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

SPOILERS
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    I agree with both of you guys in that the triangle thing is not a bad thing, necessarily. One thing I am more sure than Grissom and Sara ending up together eventually is Grissom not ending up together with someone else, certainly not Sofia. So, I think she is there for a purpose, and that's to be a catalyst for GSR. And I think TPTB has been giving us pretty big hints in the past weeks that:
    1. Sofia is attracted to Grissom ("there are some things I'll miss"...etc.)
    2. Grissom doesn't return her feelings (he didn't even turn to look at her in the eppy the week before, and said "what are you doing here").

So I think the triangle will end up being all about GSR in the end. But don't listen to me and get your hopes high, of course :) I don't know what happened to me. I am normally pessimistic, but I have a strange feeling about this...

4. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

i think so too. i like to be a realist, and usually am pretty honest, but now i'm keeping my hopes up. the lack of GSR this season has me hoping for something big right in the middle of the season.

re. dorkmatter i have seen THE PRINCESS BRIDE about a zillion times. it is my favorite, and helps me realize true love conquers all! which is a bit fluffy but is very true nontheless, otherwise we wouldn't be in the gutter!

5. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

DorkMatter just so you know in the future since you are new and to help foresnicsgirl out so she doesn't shoot you with her water gun don't post three times in a row. If you want to add something there is the edit button you can hit and add anything you need to you may have left out. :D :D :D :D

SPOILER

Grissly I truly beleive and hope that this is going to be a catalyst for Grissom and Sara or a way to show us they are already together. So I am trying to be hopeful rather than negative as well.

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey DorkMatter. I'm really glad to have you here, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to try and not double or treble post as its considered 'spamming'. If you find you have something to add, just hit the 'edit' button and add it onto your post rather than creating a whole new one immediately. Many thanks ;)

I know the feeling, grissly - i'm normally a total cynic but all this damn GSR optimism is really taking its toll on my pessimism... grrrrrrr :lol:

Thread #11 name: Looks like We know what to do about ”This” is currently in the lead.

7. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

SPOILER

Im really excited for this epiode. And I agree that the "Triangle" will be for the best. But knowing CSI it probably wont even be much of a triangle.. more so something really subtle.

Anyways woohoo go "WE know what to do about this". Because we certainly do;).

(forensics girl if that one wins you should either bold or capitallise the we..)

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Well, I'm not sure if I can use bold and italics in thread titles (I shall find out when I create thread #11, I guess...) but idealy I'd like it to be:

WE know what to do about This

But even if i cant use bold, I'll certainly capitalise it ;)

I forgot to mention in my last post - I've been reading through some of CSINut214's back catelogue of fics, and just finished squeeeeing my way through 'Roses in December' - absolutely wonderful :)

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Okay now I am going to have to go read all these CSINut214's fan fics. I need a good GSR squeeeee moment.

10. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

Ohh I love 'Roses in December'! I love the very last line. It gave me chills.

O/T: Ok this has been bugging me for quiet some time. In the CSI novels, do they add snippets of GSR? And if anyones read any what are there interacitons like in the book compared to the show?

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Live4GrissNSara, in the CSI novels by Max Collins to me the GSR is still subtle like it is in the show. Cold Burn has alot of subtle little hints of GSR in it. If I get a chance I will go through and get some quotes out of the book to show you. They are worth reading however. :D

12. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

those books always were tempting to me, but my family knows i'm CSI obsessed as it is. so i dont think i'll have the chance to read them, quotes would be appreciated! manythanks ladysara

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

No, problem beautifulview and I will try to get those up sometime tomorrow. Glad to help any GSR cause I can. :D I think we all are a little CSI nuts. My favorite thing of all times is my Crime Scene Investiagaion: Companion Book.

14. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

I don't have the companion book, but I heard it contains stuff on GSR, like the "honey", "beauty" ad-libs, stuff like that. I mean, these things give me hope (there I go again, so much for the pessimism, forensicsgirl :D)
    because GSR is canon. It's acknowledged in the companion books, in DVD's, in interviews...

15. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

I'm saving to buy one of the books, probably Cold Burn. All I have of CSI is the first computer game and the fingerprint kit(unused still).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.