Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

In the preview for next week Grissom is saying:
Physical evidence cannot be wrong...it doesn't lie..its not influenced by emotion or prejudice.
Then it pans to Sara and they have the dummy with the laser light throught the wound where the dead cop would have been hit.
We see Sara say:
It's not possible.
Grissom gives her this shocked flabber gasted look. So maybe they were talking about a case or something else. Angst like Grissly said angst.

I'm also curious about the GS interaction in the episode too.I hope it's not only case related..her last comment on the promo doesnt seem to me to be something personal,it's probably about the case and I dont think she is talking to Grissom

grissly beautiful video-Hello :) especially the connection of lyrics and clips.
I have also finished my first video about Sara.It's angsty but I love the music.You can find it here SoSad

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

i hope that there talking about the case there and something was wrong with the laser angle or something (and not with the 'relationship').... :rolleyes:
and just like secret and flies they are playing with the promo and driving us nuts :eek:
so any hope on GSR..we will see keep faith
O and what happened to warrick in ABTI (1) when he was hit by someone?

Come with the gsr already :D

grissly beautiful video-Hello :) especially the connection of lyrics and clips.
I have also finished my first video about Sara.It's angsty but I love the music.You can find it here SoSad

Elenerm, thank you, glad you liked it. I just watched yours, it's great--beautiful song! Loved the start and finish with Sara driving...

As for the promo, guys, I think it's a tease. It doesn't look like they are in the same scene, it's two different scenes. But I am pretty sure we'll get an important scene in this episode. 8 weeks (and with spoilers up to 11) without any GSR at all, not even GS without the R (except for Bite Me), is not possible. There must be something going on. I think this was all deliberate, and they were editing the promos to give the impression that there were GS scenes but there weren't. Sort of tells me that they are playing with us, and probably/hopefully for good reason.

Well in the view of the lack of GSR how about a few photo's from some past personal space violations to pick us up and remind us how wonderful GSR moments are to look for.

normal_teocw11.jpg

normal_teocw20.jpg

I just love when he pulls that smile out of Sara. It's beautiful.

It was a very intense episode and I LOVED it. All the characters were awesome! They truly did their job well! Brass getting emotional. Grissom taking charge. Nick with a 'stash! I think he's trying to channel Grissom! (ha ha)

Anyways, I've been thinking about G/S situation. Yes, there has been very little G/S interaction this season and I too its for a reason. There's definitely something "different" about Grissom and Sara. They seem to be two new people. And I feel for good reasons. So, maybe they are already in a relationship? and they are being a professional as possible by avoiding each other.

And - where was Ecklie? (sorry I had to say that name but) This is a HUGE case - dont you think he wouldve been breathing down the CSI's necks....a the plot thickens....

HAIL GSR! I still have hope! I'm not giving up on the two people who are totally meant for each other. I live for GSR!

i don't know if i'm gonna be dissapointed or not if they are already together..at one side great i'm delighted :D they finally are together but on the other side we didn't saw anything on how they finally got together and al the things that come with that. :eek:

ladysara, those pics are GREAT! for the 2nd pic, i think his eyes are a little south of where they should be for a supervisor :)
sara looks like she's enjoying it. well who wouldnt?

martini, i dont really understand, already together? does your season 6 start in january?

SPOILER

Yah I agree with you grissly that the reason theres so little G/S is because there building up to something. And I think theres no better way for the CSI two parter to go out with a bang then with a big GSR scene we've all been waiting for. :).. Well I can hope anyway haha.

O/T What ever happened to the second accomplis on the tape storyline..?

And I LOVE your avy beautifulview! lol, i made me laugh:p

no i believe season 6 starts in march here.. :eek: but i got the eps on my comp :Dand i was just wondering from all the spoillers if they are together or not because of the lack of G/S interaction and sara's sudden changes from emotionel to calm :cool:that it sort of happened but they haven'd showed us anything of gsr yet..if i'm making any sense :rolleyes:

no i believe season 6 starts in march here.. :eek: but i got the eps on my comp :Dand i was just wondering from all the spoillers if they are together or not because of the lack of G/S interaction and sara's sudden changes from emotionel to calm :cool:that it sort of happened but they haven'd showed us anything of gsr yet..if i'm making any sense :rolleyes:

Yes you are. It makes sense to me. It is true that there is a lack of GSR in these season, and I'm with you that maybe they are involved in a relationship. Mystery doesn't say anything about the second part, so we have to wait till next week. It's driving me crazy...arggggg! :)

SPOILER just in case

I think I have said this before...but I agree that sometimes I feel like we have the lack of GSR because they are already in a relationship. I always felt that if Grissom and Sara are in a relationship then they wouldn't feel the need to constantly be around one another at work. Plus I think they would purposely try to act distant to keep their co-workers from getting suspicious. I mean Cath would be the first to figure them out. I mean in Burden of Proof she pretty much knew something was going on there and even gave Grissom the push to send flowers. So who knows we may get surprised in the next episode by that knowledge. Maybe that is why Sophia would seem such a threat to Sara.

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
Or it could go the other way...We always assume that Sara will be upset, maybe Sofia will be upset because she'll understand how much Griss cares about Sara. We know that in their interaction in 6X11 Sara will supposedly be very calm but Sofia will be pissed at Sara...Maybe Grissom will do some nice "explaining" in the next episode, making Sara not doubt him at all anymore when it comes to other women... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back