Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

Don't hate writers! They are angelic! Get angry at producers who control the story arcs and can say what stays or goes... grrrsies.

Although it does seem appropriate that Mr. Rambo would be duct taped. :) Gotta love some GSR.

There was nothing about the hotel scene in 6x10, I only suggest it might happen. Not that it would.

We need a little award for Those Who Are Cool... David Rambo for being such a good writer for CSI.

The Golden Duct Tape Award?

Hail GSR!

now beautifulview, no violence in the gutter. After all, it's not Sofia's fault - wouldn't we all throw ourselves at Grissom given half the chance? :)

sorry for the shoe. it was a slipper, so its not that bad :) and dont get me worng shes a good charcter. i respect her as a dectective, not as a potential love interest :)

edit...
9dots, the golden duct tape award sounds fablous. i second it!

That must taste better then Golden Cookies. I thing the golden duct tape award is a good Idea

The Golden Duct Tape Award; The name alone is priceless!

*Claps hands* My word, I've just had an ingenious idea for a GSR fanfic... *Runs off*

They should be Silver! Duct Tape is SILVER! :)

Seriously, could we lock Gil and Sara in a garage for a while???

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
The apparent absence of Sophia in 6x06 has me almost hopefull for something GSR related.... just a hope. :)

Yes! The Golden Duct Tape Award! What would it look like though?

Nooo! It has to be gold or it won't look award-y!

And yes, the absence of Sophia has me hoping... she irritates me for some reason.

oh and can we have it on a plaque?
"To David Rambo. You are our idol. Sincerly, the gutter"

David would get it and be like, "WTF? The Gutter? AM I BEING STALKED AGAIN?!"

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

I've finally got the first chapter to my GSR fic up :) Click Here. Feedback is always appreciated! Like I said in the post this is my first GSR fic so please be gentle when giving feedback. I know it's not going to be the best you've ever read....just the second best :lol: Joking! But I hope you guys enjoy! I'm not sure how long it's going to be. I got a lot of ideas so it's hard to say at this point.

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

hehe i liked it actually! i thought it was very well thought out. my remarks? i have none. except i dont like the name danny. and thats it. i like how she second guesses him, but i think it would be nicer if he didnt cheet on her, but thats just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back